UVA SAYS ‘MULTICULTURAL STUDENT CENTER’ IS OPEN TO ALL RACES AFTER “TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE” RANT GOES VIRAL

UVA Says 'Multicultural Student Center' is Open to All Races After "Too Many White People" Rant Goes Viral

Some still think racial segregation is progressive.

  – FEBRUARY 13, 2020

The University of Virginia has released a statement clarifying that its ‘Multicultural Student Center’ is open to students of all ethnicities after a video rant by a black student claiming there were “too many white people” went viral.

As we reported yesterday, a video released by Young America’s Foundation shows a black woman telling other students, “Public service announcement, excuse me, if y’all didn’t know this is the MMC and frankly there are just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color.”

This contradicted the UVA’s own website, which stated that the facilities at the ‘Multicultural Student Center’ “are open to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, ability, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.”

Following the controversy, the University released another statement re-affirming this position.

“In order to foster the diversity of experience and ideas that make UVA a great and good place to study and work, these centers are open to all members of the University community,” the University wrote.

CAP

So although some of its students may support racial segregation in the name of progressivism, thankfully the UVA doesn’t.

However, according to a report in the Cavalier Daily, “Several other students tweeted in solidarity with the student in the video, saying that white people did not frequently visit the MSC when it was located in the basement of Newcomb Hall.”

This begs the question; If white people rarely even visit the center, how many white people is “too many white people”?

DEEP STATE FBI Names So-Called ‘White Nationalists’ as ISIS-Level Terror Threat, Plans to Work with Anti-Trump Groups to Profile Them

See the source image

By Shane Trejo – 2/12/2020

Last week, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced that they are classifying “white nationalists” as a terror threat on par with ISIS.

“We’re particularly focused on domestic terrorism, especially racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists,” FBI Director Christopher Wray said. “Not only is the terror threat diverse, it’s unrelenting.”

Wray told the House Judiciary Committee that white nationalists are considered a “national threat priority” and will devote at least the same amount of resources on them as they do on ISIS and militant Islamic terror groups.

The problem with the FBI’s designation is that ordinary Trump supporters are considered “white nationalists,” not just to the media and Democrat Party but in the eyes of law enforcement as well.

NYPD Intelligence & Counterterrorism Deputy Officer John Miller profiled the Proud Boys, a pro-Trump group that stands up to left-wing ANTIFA domestic terrorists, alongside anti-Semitic hate groups while giving Congressional testimony last month.

“Most of the Proud Boys are not from New York City, but it presented too attractive a target for them when they decided to engage in violence,” Miller said, referring to when Proud Boys members committed acts of self-defense outside of a rally in New York City last year.

Two Proud Boys members were sentenced to years in prison in 2018 for committing self-defense against anti-American ANTIFA terrorists. Because of the work of the FBI, that standard will likely be applied to patriotic activists all throughout the country due to their crackdown against “white nationalism.”

Wray also stated that he would work to track and profile white Americans through a domestic terrorism and hate crimes fusion cell which would “bring together the expertise of domestic terror folks and hate crimes folks.”

“They’re working together to not just focus on the threats that have already happened but to look ahead around the corner to anticipate where else we need to be,” he said.

By “domestic terror folks and hate crimes folks,” Wray means he is going to have his agency rely on far-left, anti-constitutional, anti-Trump organizations like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to do their intelligence gathering for them.

The FBI has a long history of working with the ADL and SPLC. The FBI had a working relationship with the SPLC as of 2018. The ADL even held a summit with the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office just last year specifically on the issues of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.

While pressuring social media providers to censor their political opponents, the ADL has called upon Congress to destroy the Bill of Rights and criminalize right-wing speech in direct violation of the 1st Amendment.

“It’s long overdue for the social media companies to step up and shut down the neo-Nazis on their platforms,” ADL leader Jonathan Greenblatt told Congress last month. “Companies like Twitter and Facebook need to apply the same energy to protecting vulnerable users that they apply to protecting their corporate profits.

“If they won’t answer the problem, you probably need to,” he added in an explicit call to end freedom of speech in America.

The ADL has worked to create nationwide hysteria regarding innocuous symbols such as the “OK” sign and bowl-shaped haircuts based on internet hoaxes and memes. This has resulted in individuals losing their jobs and being targeted by digital lynch mobs on social media out to destroy their lives, including Army and Navy cadets committed to national service.

The ADL has also claimed that anyone who opposes ANTIFA is a potential hate-monger. These will be the “hate crimes folks” telling the FBI who to profile and demonize and levy charges against, as Trump supporters and white Americans are now considered the equivalent of ISIS to the deep state.

Trump Administration Has Removed 70 Obama Holdovers at NSC

US President Donald Trump(L)speaks next to new national security advisor Robert O'Brien on September 18, 2019 at Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California. - Last week, Trump abruptly fired John Bolton, a vigorous proponent of using US military force abroad and one of the main hawks in the …

By HANNAH BLEAU

The Trump administration has removed 70 Obama holdovers at the National Security Council (NSC), Washington Examiner columnist Paul Bedard reported on Monday.

President Trump and National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien have removed 70 Obama holdovers from the NSC, which previously boasted a staff of roughly 200 people, according to the Washington Examiner:

CAP

CAP

CAP

The news follows Saturday’s CNN report, which indicated “major cuts” to NSC staff in the coming days, citing “two sources familiar with the matter.”

It comes days after the contentious impeachment battle on Capitol Hill — a battle ignited by a complaint from a so-called “whistleblower.” The “whistleblower’s” complaint, regarding Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, sparked the House Democrats’ partisan impeachment inquiry, which ultimately ended in a full acquittal.

The administration removed Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a key witness in the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, from his post at the NSC last week. It also removed his twin brother Yevgeny, who worked as a lawyer on the NSC.

While Vindman has denied knowing the identity of the “whistleblower,” he has been suspected of being a leaker in the past. Some Republican lawmakers, such Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), believe the former NSC official leaked details the president’s July 25 phone call to the “whistleblower.”

As Breitbart News reported:

First and foremost, Vindman admitted openly during his testimony before HPSCI last year under questioning from ranking GOP member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) that he leaked the contents of President Trump’s call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky to two officials who were not in the White House. Vindman claimed during his testimony then that these two officials he leaked the call to were “cleared U.S. government officials with appropriate need to know.” While Vindman claimed under oath he did not know who the whistleblower was, Schiff intervened saying that answering Nunes’s questions identifying the individuals outside the White House to whom Vindman leaked the Trump-Zelensky call details may out the identity of the whistleblower who filed the original complaint.

The person who filed the complaint has been long been–and was at the time of this hearing–publicly reported to have been CIA official Eric Ciaramella. According to a follow-up report published this week by the outlet that first reported Ciaramella’s identity, RealClearPolitics, Vindman was the person who leaked the call details to Ciaramella.

Vindman’s removal drew a strong reaction from Democrat leaders. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CAcalled his firing “shameful” and a “brazen act of retaliation,” and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Monday wrote a letter to 74 inspectors general, requesting an investigation into “any and all instances of retaliation” against whistleblowers, according to the Hill.

“These attacks are part of a dangerous, growing pattern of retaliation against those who report wrongdoing only to find themselves targeted by the President and subject to his wrath and vindictiveness,” Schumer claimed.

The Trump administration has also identified and will remove the senior official who penned an anonymous “resistance” op-ed and book, according to U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova.

Democrats in Disarray Chaos: MSNBC Says Caucuses RACIST! Zerlina Maxwell: Iowa ‘Perfect Example of Systemic Racism’

CAP

By Pam Key – 2/4/2020

MSNBC political analyst Zerlina Maxwell said Tuesday on her network that the Iowa caucus was “the perfect example of systemic racism” given the demographics of the state.

Maxwell said, “The Iowa caucus is essentially the perfect example of systemic racism. Ninety-one percent of the voters in Iowa are white. The reason why you see a drop in turnout, I’m just speculating here, it could be perhaps that white children are not in the cages. So when you are talking about the tangible pain that black and brown people are feeling, they feel a sense of urgency because their kids are being put in cages, right? So if you have 91% white electorate, that sense of urgency may not be reflected in the turnout numbers. I’m not saying that’s the reason for this. It could be a factor.”

Virginia Democrats Threaten to Put Boots on the Ground if Police don’t Enforce Gun Grabs

See the source image

By Jose Nino -12/17/2019

Democrat politicians in D.C. say that local police who refuse to enforce gun control bills likely to pass in Virginia should be subject to prosecution and even intimidation from the National Guard.

Following Democrats’ success at the polls in Virginia’s November elections, gun control legislation such as universal background checks, “assault weapons” bans, and red flag laws are back on the menu.

Grassroots gun organizations have teamed up with sheriffs across the state to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which have the explicit purpose of empowering law enforcement to protect the Second Amendment against any of the gun control bills passed in the Virginia state legislature.

So far, over 75 counties in Virginia have passed Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions in the  state, with the latest being Spotsylvania County. The board of supervisors unanimously voted to approve a resolution stating that county police will not enforce state-level gun laws that infringe upon the Second Amendment.

See the source image

Virginia Democrat officials, however, have another view about these law enforcement agents’ actions. They believe they will face consequences if they don’t carry out any law the legislature passes.

“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they’re prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Democratic Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner of local county police who may not enforce laws that infringe upon on gun rights. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don’t have a choice, not if you’re a sworn officer of the law.”

Democratic Congressman. Donald McEachin even suggested slashing state funds to counties that do not comply with any gun control laws passed by the Virginia legislature.

“They certainly risk funding, because if the sheriff’s department is not going to enforce the law, they’re going to lose money. The counties’ attorneys offices are not going to have the money to prosecute because their prosecutions are going to go down,” he stated.

McEachin also highlighted that Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam could summon the National Guard, if things get really out of hand.

“And ultimately, I’m not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he added. “That’s his call, because I don’t know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that’s obviously an option he has.”

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring pinned the blame on the “gun lobby” for moving numerous Second Amendment resolutions as a tactic to supposedly” scare” state residents.

“The resolutions that are being passed are being ginned up by the gun lobby to try to scare people. What we’re talking about here are laws that will make our communities and our streets safer,” Herring told CBS 6.

“So, when Virginia passes these gun safety laws that they will be followed, they will be enforced,” he continued.

Despite what the Virginia political class says, Virginia gun owners are taking cues from other grassroots activists across the nation who are using their counties and municipalities to revolt against federal and state level gun grabs.

The current two-party system has no reliable bloc that will automatically defend gun owners’ interests, so gun owners will have to get creative in trying to preserve their Second Amendment freedoms.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑