TRUMP TELLS OFF DENMARK: “YOU DON’T TALK TO THE UNITED STATES THAT WAY”

Trump Tells Off Denmark: "You Don’t Talk to the United States That Way"

President says he won’t allow the US to be treated the way it was treated under Obama

By Kit Daniels

President Trump says he cancelled his trip to Denmark because he felt its prime minister was disrespectful to the United States.

The president was referring to Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s statement that the idea of Denmark selling Greenland to the US was “an absurd discussion.”

“I looked forward to going, but I thought that the prime minister’s statement that it was ‘absurd,’ that it was an ‘absurd’ idea was nasty,” he said. “I thought it was an inappropriate statement.”

“All she had to do is say we wouldn’t be interested.”

He said he won’t allow the US to be treated “the way they treated us under Obama.”

“I thought it was a very not nice way of saying something,” he continued. “She’s not talking to me, she’s talking to the United States of America.”

“You don’t talk to the United States that way, at least under me.”

Previously it was reported that Denmark subsidies Greenland with over a half-billion dollars every year.

“Danish subsidies keep its economy afloat,” reported The Economist. “Last year the annual block grant from Denmark was 3.8bn kroner ($610m), more than a third of Greenland’s budget.”

“Many Greenlandic politicians reckon that new revenue streams from mining and tourism can help to wean the territory off Danish handouts.”

The “new revenue streams” the article is referring to is actually from Chinese investment – and China has a strategic geopolitical interest in the Arctic, which explains why President Trump is interested in buying Greenland.

China claimed it’s an “near-Arctic state” in its official Arctic Policy released last year and aims to create a “Polar Silk Road” in a partnership with Russia that would grant China an economic boost in the region.

“China aims to participate ‘in the exploration for and exploitation of oil, gas, mineral and other non-living resources’ in the Arctic,” reported The Diplomat. “However, the white paper also places a particular emphasis on nontraditional energy sources: ‘The Arctic region boasts an abundance of geothermal, wind, and other clean energy resources,’ the paper said, ‘China will work with the Arctic States to strengthen clean energy cooperation.’”

US lawmakers have also declared that the Arctic “is a region of strategic importance to the national security interests of the United States.”

“…The Department of Defense must better align its presence, force posture, and capabilities to meet the growing array of challenges in the region,” reads Section 1099T of the proposed National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020. “…Although much progress has been made to increase awareness of Arctic issues and to promote increased presence in the region, additional measures, including the designation of one or more strategic Arctic ports, are needed to show the commitment of the United States to this emerging strategic choke point of future great power competition.”

SWEDEN: PEPPER SPRAY SALES SURGE 90% AMIDST RAPE CONCERNS

Sweden: Pepper Spray Sales Surge 90% Amidst Rape Concerns

Sales have “officially exploded” this summer.

 – AUGUST 20, 2019

Sales of pepper spray in some areas of Sweden have surged as much as 90 per cent amidst concerns over the country’s rape problem.

According to a report by Swedish newspaper Expressen, the Kjell & Company retail chain announced that sales of the self-defense item have spiked 90 per cent in August compared to June.

The sales figures are being described as an “accelerating, increasing trend,” with manufacturer Plegium revealing sales have been rising for years but “officially exploded” this summer.

Another pepper spray company called Bodyguard also revealed that its sales had increased by 21 per cent despite stiff competition from market newcomers.

“The Swedish summer has been shaken by a series of assault rapes. The most notable events have taken place in Uppsala, where two completed rapes and two attempted rapes took place between August 3rd and 7th alone,” reports Expressen.

After a string of four sexual assaults and rapes in the span of five nights, Swedish police in numerous cities advised women to not walk alone at night and to go home early.

Figures released last year found that 58 per cent of convicted rapists and 85 per cent of all convicted assault rapists in Sweden were born outside of Europe.

In cases where the victim did not know the attacker, the proportion of foreign offenders was more than 80 per cent. Nearly 40 per cent of the convicted rapists are from the Middle East or from Africa, areas of the world from which Sweden has accepted large numbers of migrants in recent years.

A study by the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet found that 88 per cent of gang rapists in the Scandinavian country over the last six years have had a migrant background.

Other figures show that migrants from Muslim-majority nations commit 84 per cent of “very violent” rapes in Sweden.

As we reported yesterday, robberies targeting children in Sweden have also hit a new record high, with young men with migrant backgrounds being blamed for the spike.

CIA WHISTLEBLOWER WARNS: FEDERAL RESERVE IS ‘OUT TO GET PRESIDENT TRUMP’

CIA Whistleblower Warns: Federal Reserve Is ‘Out To Get President Trump’

Central bank will ‘manipulate 2020 election and make any recession look like Trump’s fault and not the Fed’s fault,’ says Kevin Shipp.

 – AUGUST 19, 2019

The Federal Reserve has been using its central bank powers in an attempt to tank the economy to blame President Trump and manipulate the 2020 election outcome, according to CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp.

“He [Trump] has got the Fed shaking in their boots. When the Fed gags its board of directors and its members, that is not good,” Shipp said on “USA Watchdog” with Greg Hunter on Saturday.

“Something not good is going on. Perhaps they are bringing the interest rates down to zero. Perhaps it’s the fact we are entering into, not only U.S., but a global recession. So, they have put the lid on any comments coming out, and I think they have done it for a reason that is concerning…”

“Trump is at war with the Fed, and the Fed has put a lid on all its people. It’s a gag order to keep its people from talking about what the Fed plans to do,” he continued.

“I think it is tied to an upcoming global recession, and we may see quantitative easing (money printing) rates go to zero, and they don’t want the President or the public to know what they are about to do,” Shipp added.

The Fed’s attempts to ruin Trump are obvious given how it behaved during Obama’s presidency, such as its excessive money-printing policies and holding interest rates at 0% for most of Obama’s tenure.

“So, it is apparent the Fed waited until Trump was elected to start hammering and pounding on the economy, which apparently they did not want to do under Obama,” Shipp said. “Can you raise the suspicion that the Fed is against Trump or that the Fed is trying to take the credit for the economy away from Trump? I think that appears to be entirely possible…”

“Trump has said it exactly right, it’s a war between Trump and the Federal Reserve, which, of course, is not federal and it has no reserves…

Shipp said that Trump is aware of the Fed’s moves and is correctly planning to shift blame to the Fed for any economic correction or collapse because it is the progenitor of America’s boom/bust cycles.

“In my view, I think that Trump is convinced that the Fed is going to try to destroy the advances in the economy to make 2020 less possible for re-election and actually manipulate the political landscape,” Shipp said.

“I think Trump is clearly and wisely aware of what they are doing…I think Trump thinks the Fed is going to manipulate the 2020 election and make any recession look like Trump’s fault and not the Fed’s fault.”

“God bless Donald Trump because he is the first President to call out the Fed like he is doing,” Shipp added. “Trump has been right all along.”

Trump called out the “very selfish” Fed on Monday, saying they should lower interest rates back down because the dollar is so strong thats it’s actually weakening the global economy.

 

Hungary Announces Investigation into Social Media Censorship in Europe

social media censorship

By Chris Tomlinson

Hungarian Justice Minister Judit Varga has announced that she will be starting an investigation into censorship of political views on social media in Hungary and across Europe.

The Hungarian minister made her announcement on social media platform Facebook over the weekend, saying she would be creating a “working group” within the ministry to “investigate the possibilities for a legal environment to ensure the transparency of social media service providers – both on EU and national level.”

“Originally their job would not be to influence societal processes and elections by censoring comments on an ideological basis, however, if they had done it once they shall accept the necessity of the regulation and follow the rules of democracy,” she added.

The announcement comes only a month after Emmanuel Macron’s government announced it would be taking the opposite view and would look to force search engines and social media networks to censor “hate speech” in France.

The measure, which was passed in early July, would see large fines for internet companies who do not remove offending material within a 24-hour period.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.59.19 AM

The European Union has also pushed for censorship of “hate speech” on social media in recent years, including proposing a similar law to the French legislation in September of last year.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government has also demanded social media companies remove “hate speech” and introduced fines of up to 50 million euros for companies which violate the policy.

Social media censorship has been a major issue in the United States with President Donald J. Trump looking to use various agencies, including the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), to potentially regulate online censorship through an executive order.

A leaked draft of the executive order, entitled “Protecting Americans from Online Censorship,” would allow the FCC to change how social media companies are treated under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act which allows tech companies to censor lewd or questionable content.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.02.15 AM

Woman’s body found in Sydney after man went on knife rampage, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.21.00 AM

Police found a woman’s body inside an apartment complex in Australia‘s most populous city. Her death is said to be “linked” to the stabbing attack during which the suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar” before being arrested.

The woman’s body was discovered with a slit throat, police confirmed to multiple news outlets. It happened hours after a man armed with a knife went on a rampage in Sydney, injuring two female bystanders. Police believe the body is “linked” to this incident.

The suspect shouted “Allahu Akbar” and “shoot me” before a group of locals subdued and pinned him to the ground. He was then arrested and is now in custody.

One of the victims was hospitalized after she was stabbed in the back. Her condition is said to be stable. Another later came to the police station after being slashed in the hand.

The body was found inside the building on Clarence Street, which is not far from where the stabbing attack occurred.

According to multiple news outlets, the suspect is Mert Nay, a resident of one of Sydney’s suburbs. The police are said to be searching his house.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison called the attack “deeply concerning” and said the suspect’s motive “has not yet been determined” by police.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.26.51 AM

Man goes on stabbing rampage in Sydney, shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ & ‘shoot me’ (VIDEO)

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

‘Bring migrants to Hollywood’: Salvini mocks Richard Gere for wading into Mediterranean crisis

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.40.40 AM

In a stinging rebuke, Italy’s Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini has mockingly suggested that Richard Gere should house migrants in his Hollywood villas after the actor involved himself in the Mediterranean migrant crisis.

The Pretty Woman star felt the wrath of the Italian interior minister after visiting the ‘Open Arms’ ship, which has been stranded in the Mediterranean since it collected over 120 migrants from rafts eight days ago.

The 69-year-old urged the Italian government to “stop demonizing people” and compared the situation to the policy approach taken by US President Donald Trump regarding migrants traveling to the US from Central America.

When the matter was brought to Salvini’s attention by a reporter, he offered an incredulous reply. I am lost! I hope he gets a tan, that he feels good, but I don’t think he misses anything, so, have a good trip,” he said.

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.43.54 AM

Seemingly intrigued by Gere’s unexpected involvement, the Lega Nord leader subsequently issued a statement offering a tongue-in-cheek solution to the ‘Open Arms’ standoff.

“Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the ‘Open Arms’ migrants, we thank him. He can take them back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you, Richard!” Salvini said.

Gere has yet to confirm whether he will take up the suggestion.

‘Whatever happened to suicide watch?’ Suspicion reigns as Epstein’s secrets die with him

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.01.55 AM

The death by apparent suicide of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein shocked few pundits. Given his previous attempt on his own life and powerful connections, how could Epstein have been left alone to kill himself?

Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell on Saturday morning, with law enforcement sources telling multiple media outlets his death was a suicide. The 66-year-old millionaire had been held in custody since his arrest last month on charges of child sex trafficking and conspiracy.

Puzzlingly, Epstein had supposedly been placed on suicide watch since he was found “injured and in a fetal position”in the cell two weeks ago, after a suspected hanging attempt. “Logistically speaking how does a person hang himself in solitary confinement under suicide watch?”asked conservative commentator Matt Walsh.

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.04.30 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.05.09 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.06.03 AM

Adding to the conspiracy, one of Epstein’s alleged victims claimed to have been trafficked by the financier to a ‘who’s who’ of the world’s rich and powerful, including British Prince Andrew, billionaire investor Glenn Dublin, “another prince,” a “foreign president,” a “well-known prime minister,” and the owner of a French “large hotel chain.” The alleged victim’s testimony was unsealed on Friday, hours before Epstein’s suicide.

Even mainstream media talking heads and their followers saw conspiracy. Within an hour of the news breaking, “Clintons” and “#ClintonBodyCount” – referencing a decades-old conspiracy theory that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for a string of suspicious suicides – were also trending on Twitter behind “Epstein.”

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.09.05 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.09.46 AM

Predictably, there were a few die-hard #resistance members who managed to involve Russia, somehow.

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.10.54 AM

For now, the case against Epstein goes with him to the grave. Epstein was the only defendant indicted, and would have faced 45 years in prison if found guilty.

Unsealed Documents: Former Top Clinton Official Allegedly Abused an Underage Girl

Virginia Giuffre accused former President Bill Clinton’s energy secretary of abusing her when she was underage.

By Shane Trejo

Documents are being released that are related to convicted sex predator and prominent Democratic Party donor Jeffrey Epstein’s illicit activities, and the initial revelations are already explosive.

Virginia Giuffre, a woman who claims she was kept captive and forced into sex slavery by Epstein and his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell when she was a child, implicated former New Mexico Governor and Secretary of Energy Bill Richardson as one of the powerful men who victimized her.

Other men who she alleges abused her include former U.S. senator George Mitchell who once served as Bill Clinton’s Special Envoy for Northern Ireland, Prince Andrew of Great Britain, the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, influential financier Glenn Dubin, and modeling agency founder Jean-Luc Brunel. She also listed “another prince,” a “foreign president,” a “well-known prime minister,” and the French owner of a “large hotel chain” as unnamed men who preyed upon her.

In a series of depositions, Giuffre claimed that Maxwell sent her to Europe to give “massages” to powerful men.

“I was instructed by Ghislaine to go and give him an erotic massage,” Giuffre testified.

“She used the words erotic massage?” Maxwell’s lawyer Laura Menninger asked.

“No, that’s my word,” Giuffre replied. “The word ‘massage’ is what they would use. That’s their code word.”

She told Menninger about how she was sent as apart of Epstein’s child sex trafficking operation to Richardson, who served in the Clinton administration as energy secretary and U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

“They instructed me to go to George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince that I don’t know his name. A guy that owns a hotel, a really large hotel chain, I can’t remember which hotel it was. Marvin Minksy,” she said.

Giuffre claims she was victimized by so many men that she could not possibly remember who they all were.

Menninger asked Giuffre: “Other than Glenn Dubin…Prince Andrew, Jean-Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, the large hotel chain owner, and Marvin Minsky, is there anyone else that Ghislaine Maxwell directed you to go have sex with?”

“I am definitely sure there is,” Giuffre replied. “But can I remember everybody’s name? No…look I’ve given you what I know right now. I’m sorry. This is very hard for me and very frustrating to have to go over this. I don’t—I don’t recall all of the people. There was a large amount of people that I was sent to.”

Richardson was forced to return $50,000 in campaign donations from Epstein after he was convicted of sex crimes in 2007. Richardson has also been accused of illegally giving a woman $250,000 to keep quiet after being accused of sexual harassment, although a federal investigation ultimately found no wrongdoing.

He denies any culpability regarding Guiffre’s allegations of abuse.

“These allegations and inferences are completely false. Governor Richardson has never even been contacted by any party regarding this lawsuit. To be clear, in Governor Richardson’s limited interactions with Mr. Epstein, he never saw him in the presence of young or underage girls. Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein’s residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre,” said Richardson’s spokeswoman Madeleine Mahony.

The unsealed opinion issued by Judge Robert W. Sweet in 2017 can be viewed in full here.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑