Saudi Student Hit with Illegal Firearms Charges in New Mexico Had ‘List of People He Planned to Kill’

America supports the Saudis but the relationship does not seem reciprocal.

By Shane Trejo

A Saudi college student who was set to graduate from the University of New Mexico (UNM) was charged with possessing an illegal firearm, and law enforcement found a “list of people he planned to kill” that was allegedly made by the foreigner.

Hassan Alqahtani, a 27-year-old mechanical engineering student, reportedly had a kill list that included UNM professors. He is being charged with being a non-immigrant student visa holder in possession of a firearm in federal court, and additional charges may be levied because of the kill list.

According to an FBI affidavit, Alqahtani was in possession of a .380-caliber Cobra handgun that they found while searching his home last week. He is set to have his preliminary hearing today at the U.S. District Court in Albuquerque.

Alqahtani was supposed to receive his bachelor degree from UNM on Saturday, but instead spent the weekend behind bars. His family was set to take him to Disneyworld to celebrate, but his plans were upended due to the charges. Now he may be looking at years in prison.

The authorities believe that Alqahtani wanted to obtain more guns. The individual who tipped the FBI off to his illegal weapon also told them that he had a “list of people who he wants to kill before he leaves the U.S.” This suggests that he may have been recruiting others into his plot, and the FBI believes his girlfriend, Sierra Shafer, may be an accomplice.

“Shafer is possibly conspiring with Alqahtani to conceal his possession of the firearm,” an FBI agent wrote in the affidavit. “Shafer made additional statements that the two kept it out in the open in the bedroom and also used the firearm for protection when they traveled in Alqahtani’s vehicle.”

This comes just one week after Saudi National Mohammed Saeed Alshamrania opened fire at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, FL, murdering three people and wounding seven others:

The murderer responsible for gunning down 3 people and wounding seven others at Naval Air Station Pensacola was identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

He is a Saudi national and a member of the Saudi Arabian military who was residing in the U.S. for aviation training.

The shooting is currently being investigated as a possible terror attack.

The assailant fired upon a classroom building where he killed at least three and wounded seven other people.

Two deputies responded to the murderer and took out the shooter, while sustaining gunshot wounds, according to a report from David Morgan, the Escambia County Sheriff. One of the officers was shot in the knee and the other in the shoulder. They are both expected to recover.

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office held a press conference once the dust cleared from the shooting.

Congressman Matt Gaetz immediately responded to this shooting by offering up an alternative to the current screening process that involves the entry of foreigners into the United States and who train at bases throughout the country.

While the U.S. may give aid and weapons to Saudi Arabia, it does not appear that the relationship is reciprocal. The Saudi government’s alleged role in the 9/11 terror attacks is more evidence that this foreign entanglement should be reconsidered.

 

THE FBI IS NOW INVESTIGATING ‘IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE’ POSTERS

The FBI is Now Investigating 'It's Okay to be White' Posters

A valuable use of their resources.

  – NOVEMBER 5, 2019

The FBI is now investigating ‘It’s Okay to be White’ posters after the “hate filled flyers” were posted around the campus of Western Connecticut State University.

After the flyers were discovered, university president John Clark characterized them as a ‘hateful attack’. Other flyers also posted on campus said “Islam is right about women.”

“Have no doubt that we are treating this as an attack on our university community and making every effort to see that those responsible are caught and properly punished,” Clark wrote in a letter. “I am fully committed to the absolutely necessary goal this does not happen again. We must be ever vigilant to protect our university against these hateful attacks.”

Clark added that if any student was found to be responsible for posting the flyers, they would be expelled as well as hit with possible “criminal actions.”

The FBI office in New Haven was also alerted and is now investigating the flyers.

As we reported yesterday, similar flyers were posted at the Oklahoma City University School of Law, prompting authorities there to launch a “hate crime” investigation.

Why the FBI hasn’t got anything better to do with its resources God only knows.

It’s not as if the flyers even need “investigating,” since we already know their origin.

The whole thing was a product of 4chan trolls who sought to repeat their stunt of posting the flyers on Halloween to bait the media into whipping up another moral panic about racism.

By prodding progressives and the press into suggesting that it’s not ‘okay to be white’ as proven by their hysterical overreaction, the trolls are in the process revealing the actual racism of leftists.

VIDEOS: Antifa Sucker-Punch Female Trump Supporter Leaving Rally In Minneapolis

By Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation

New videos have emerged showing antifa rioters sucker punching both a female and a male Trump supporter as they left President Trump’s 2020 campaign rally in Minneapolis on Thursday night.

The new footage was shared by Alpha News MN:

The same rioters appear to have been filmed participating in two unprovoked assaults:

VICE News also shared video of a Trump supporter getting spit on by a rioter during an interview:

VICE had at least two cameras (possibly three) filming this incident but their video doesn’t show the assailant. Many wondered whether or not VICE intentionally spliced it out to protect their antifa allies.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey praised police for their “professionalism” and “excellence” in an email sent to senior police staff on Friday, according to the Star Tribune.

“Those who were tasked with keeping our residents and visitors safe last night did so with excellence,” Frey wrote. “The circumstances were challenging, and they rose to the occasion.”

Frey chose to ignore the assaults and instead criticized Trump in column for the Washington Post on Saturday for allegedly not paying police enough for their “protection.”

“As mayor, I have a responsibility to protect free speech, even from a president whose rhetoric and policies I find reprehensible,” Frey said. “However, it is not my responsibility to subsidize it.”

 

Stabbing attack at Paris police HQ: What is known

CAP

A knife-wielding assailant killed four French officers inside police headquarters in Paris before being shot dead by a first responder. Here is what is known about the attack that put France’s capital on high alert.

HOW IT HAPPENED

The perpetrator entered the Paris police headquarters shortly before 13:00 local time (11:00 GMT). He carried a ceramic knife with him, which wasn’t picked up by the metal detectors.The man swiftly made his way into one of the offices where he engaged in an argument with a policeman. At some point during the quarrel, he got his long-blade knife out and stabbed his interlocutor and others around him. Four officers, three men and a woman, suffered mortal wounds in the attack, authorities announced.

The suspect was only stopped when another policeman shot him dead with an automatic rifle.

CAP

WHO WAS THE ATTACKER?

The attacker was described as a staffer at the police headquarters, who had worked there for around 20 years and had never caused any problems. The man was said to be an administrator in the intelligence unit. He had all the security clearances, which allowed him to enter the police HQ without causing any suspicions and roam freely around the building.

The person reportedly converted to Islam months before the incident, but this is yet officially to be confirmed.

THE MOTIVE BEHIND THE STABBING

The motive for the attack isn’t yet clear, but police union leader Jean-Marc Bailleul said that it was likely a criminal rather than a terrorist incident. “It was a moment of madness,” Bailleul told BFM TV. Another police official told Franceinfo radio that there were “tensions” between the attacker and his direct supervisor, who may have been among the victims.

CAP

WHERE DID IT HAPPEN?

The Paris police headquarters occupy a historic building on Ile de la Cite, a natural island in the Seine River in the very heart of the French capital. The HQ is located just a few buildings away from the iconic Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral and other well-known historical landmarks.

Knife attack at Paris police HQ: At least four officers dead, suspect fatally shot, reports say

CAP

HOW DID THE GOVERNMENT REACT?

The high-profile attack saw top officials rushing to the scene shortly after it happened. French President Emmanuel Macron arrived at the HQ as soon as a secure perimeter was established. Prime Minister Edouard Philippe and Minister of the Interior Christophe Castaner, who postponed his visit to Turkey, were also there.

On the Two Year Anniversary of the Las Vegas Shooting, There Are Still No Answers

This is one of the biggest cover-ups in American history.

By Shane Trejo

It is the two-year anniversary of the Las Vegas shooting today, allegedly perpetrated by lone gunman Stephen Paddock, and there has been no evidence produced publicly to validate the official story.

58 people were murdered in the slaughter, with an additional 900 being injured as a result of the attack, which allegedly happened from the Mandalay Bay hotel to the Route 91 Harvest music festival on October 1, 2017. Investigators would give no motive for Paddock’s actions and withhold the video evidence from public scrutiny.

A former high-level law enforcement official told Big League Politics last year that it was possibly a joint ANTIFA-ISIS terrorist attack. With the way the feds are known to protect ANTIFA from consequences from their violent actions, it is not a far-fetched notion.

Big League Politics spoke with a former high-level law enforcement official who says that the Las Vegas massacre could plausibly have been a joint operation between Antifa and ISIS.

“In short, in my experience it is most likely this was an ISIS operation and the evidence strongly points that way,” said a former FBI counter-terrorism agent. “Authorities have no alternative line of investigation. The most frightening possibility is that this was a joint ISIS-Antifa operation.”

It is becoming apparent that hard left organizations like Antifa are cozying up to radical Islamic groups, according to the FBI and multiple other sources.

“There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several ISIS offshoots and splinter groups,”said an FBI field report delivered to former Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017.

The connection between leftist groups like ANTIFA and Islamic jihadists was first exposed by Edward Klein in his book “All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.”

Last summer, the FBI sent a task force to Hamburg, Germany during the G20 summit where President Donald J. Trump spoke. The law enforcement group tracked leftist rioters like Antifaschistische Aktion, an Antifa affiliate, and made a shocking discovery.

“The task force covered G20 meeting in Hamburg, studied intel from local authorities, Interpol, and other assets, determined that as assumed U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took place in the violence,” the FBI’s summary said. “There is also evidence of meetings between these individuals and associates of ISIS. There is an urgent need to closely surveil the identified individuals.”

MASKED ANTIFA RADICAL WHO HARASSED ELDERLY LADY IS A SYRIAN MIGRANT

Masked Antifa Radical Who Harassed Elderly Lady is a Syrian Migrant

Man identified as Alaa Soufi DaLua.

 |  OCTOBER 2, 2019

One of the masked Antifa radicals who harassed an elderly lady with a rolling walker during a protest in Hamilton, Ontario is Syrian migrant Alaa Soufi DaLua.

As we previously highlighted, the old woman was confronted as she tried to cross the road by a group of Antifa members who proceeded to yell “Nazi scum!” in her face.

The incident occurred during a demonstration outside Mohawk College against right-wing politician Maxime Bernier.

One of the culprits has now been identified.

“Intelligence group @EXEINTEL reports that one of the masked antifa militants who harassed the elderly woman with the walker is Alaa Soufi DaLua. I can confirm that I independently verified this as well. DeLua is a Syrian man who settled in Canada,” tweeted journalist Andy Ngo.

CAP

DaLua was able to be identified because he was pictured in a separate photo wearing the same distinctive orange t-shirt.

The idiot should have kept his mask on.

Meanwhile, the elderly lady he harassed has appeared in a video in which she asserts, “free speech is the cornerstone of our democracy and it can never and will never be denied.”

Another One Bites the Dust: Dreadlock Girl Hate Crime is Exposed as a Hoax

By Jose Nino

It’s almost as if hate crimes are happening every day.

Well, that’s if you believe everything coming from the mainstream media.

Last Monday, Amari Allen, a sixth grader, claimed she was ”assaulted” during recess at her school playground by three white boys.

The student of Immanuel Christian School in Springfield, Virginia told the New York Times “They put me on the ground” during a phone interview. “One of them put my hands behind my back. One put his hands over my mouth. One cut my hair. They were saying that my hair was ugly, that it was nappy.”

However, the Washington Post revealed on Monday that the girl has withdrawn her story.

“The sixth-grade girl at a private Virginia school who accused three classmates last week of forcibly cutting her hair now says the allegations were false, according to statements from the girl’s family and the principal at Immanuel Christian School in Springfield. School officials met with the girl and her family Monday morning before releasing the statement,” the Post stated.

The grandparents of the girl, who are her in effect her legal guardians, released a statement on Monday.

“To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused,” the grandparents wrote in a statement sent to The Washington Post by the school. “To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust.”

“We understand there will be consequences and we’re prepared to take responsibility for them,” the statement continued. “We know that it will take time to heal, and we hope and pray that the boys, their families, the school and the broader community will be able to forgive us in time.”

The school’s principal, Stephen Danish, also released a statement and sent out an email to the school’s parents.

“We can now confirm that the student who accused three of her classmates of assault has acknowledged that the allegations were false. We’re grateful to the Fairfax County Police Department for their diligent work to investigate these allegations,” Danish wrote. “While we are relieved to hear the truth and bring the events of the past few days to a close, we also feel tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict. We recognize that we now enter what will be a long season of healing.”

Another hate crime hoax bites the dust.

Like the previous Jussie Smollett hoax, this incident represents another attempt by unscrupulous individuals taking advantage of America’s political correctness culture and manufacturing outrage to create division in the country.

Thankfully, this hate crime hoax turned into nothing.

Hungary Offers to Patrol Italian Border

See the source image

By Dan Lyman

Hungary is prepared to assist Italy in controlling its borders and deporting illegal migrants, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has announced.

The Hungarian leader extended an open hand of partnership to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte in the interest of defending Europe’s frontiers from mass migration.

“Dear Prime Minister Conte, if it’s needed, we are willing to take over the protection of certain sections of the Italian border,” PM Orbán said during an address to the annual congress of his ruling Fidesz party. “We will undertake the repatriation of a significant number of migrants in Italy to wherever they came from.”

“We are and we will remain a member of the European Union, but we don’t want a Brussels empire, but a union of European nations… We want to remain who we are, a proud European nation that has sprouted from Christian culture.”

PM Orbán’s offer comes on the heels of a similar proposal he put forward during a recent event in Rome organized by the nationalist-conservative party Fratelli d’Italia (Brothers of Italy).

“Hungary is ready to help Italy in whatever way we can, but there are areas where we cannot help,” Orbán said. “We cannot help with the transport and settlement of any migrants in Hungary. That is impossible.”

“But once you decide it, we can help you defend your borders, and if you are determined to send home the migrants who are already here, we can help you with that, too.”

“Mandatory settlement quotas, we cannot accept, but deportation quotas with pleasure,” Orbán declared. “So if PM Conte were to ask the Hungarians to send home a couple of thousand migrants from Italy back to where they came from, then Hungary will be ready and help fulfill such obligations.”

The Italian Interior Ministry reports that migrant arrivals by sea have begun to increase again for the first time in 2019, a trend which coincides with the ousting of former Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, who had managed to slash migration by a stunning 94 percent after mere months in office.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑