Swedish Teen Greta Thunberg Screams at World Leaders at UN Climate Summit, ‘You Have Stolen My Childhood… How Dare You!’ (VIDEO)

 

First they trotted out David Hogg to lecture us on the 2nd Amendment, now a 16-year-old from Sweden is lecturing us on non-existent global warming.

16-year-old Swedish ‘Climate Change’ activist Greta Thunberg appeared before the UN on Monday and held back tears as she angrily accused world leaders of ‘stealing her childhood.’

The Marxist Globalists stole her childhood by feeding her lies and propaganda about global warming — she believes the lies so she is now living in fear.

Thunberg has a myriad of mental health issues. She is autistic, has obsessive-compulsive disorder, and suffers from Asperger syndrome and the left is pushing her out onto the world stage and exploiting her.

“This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean,” Thunberg said.

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you,” a visibly upset Greta Thunberg said Monday as she opened the United Nations Climate Action Summit.

WATCH:

Last week Greta Thunberg appeared before US lawmakers to lecture the US on the climate hoax.

Meanwhile China and India continue to be the world’s biggest polluters because Climate Change legislation isn’t about the environment, it’s about a global scheme to redistribute wealth.

Marxists always prey on the innocent and children.

THE FORMULA FOR GUN CONFISCATION AND CIVIL WAR

The Formula For Gun Confiscation And Civil War

Learn how the establishment is setting America up for failure

 – SEPTEMBER 23, 2019

If ever there was a war on for the minds of free-thinking Americans, it is surely taking place now.

As the tyrannical technocratic globalist system wreaks havoc on the public, knowledge of the actual threats facing America, utilizing the brainwashing of upcoming generations and the sheep inhabiting the left/right paradigm, a formula for gun confiscation is gradually reaching completion.

The formula places the importance of disarming law-abiding Americans above the protection of the U.S. border and the elimination of gun-free zones in the inner cities that resemble war zones.

The strategy is to virtue signal our inherent rights into oblivion rather than face the very real crime and gun statistics rising as a result of the policies of the Democrats and their overlords at the United Nations while gun manufacturers and retailers join the cry from the left to destroy America by design.

Children as young as SIX are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons that critics say are sexualising youngsters

  • The lessons are part of the controversial All About Me teaching programme

  • All About Me is being rolled out across 241 primaries by Warwickshire County Council

  • Campaigners warn that inappropriate sexual material could be given to children

By SANCHEZ MANNING and MARK HOOKHAM

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.

Some parents believe the lessons – part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me – are ‘sexualising’ their young children.

One couple told last night how they were so disturbed they withdrew their sons from lessons at a school where the programme is already being taught.

All About Me is being rolled out across 241 primaries by Warwickshire County Council and could be adopted by other local authorities next year as part of the Government’s overhaul of Relationship and Sex Education (RSE).

Family campaigners and religious groups warned that vague guidelines issued by the Department for Education meant schools could soon be providing sexual material to young children that many parents would consider inappropriate.

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ¿stimulating¿ their own genitals in lesson that are part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me (stock image)

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals in lesson that are part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me (stock image)

Even politicians who had supported the RSE legislation expressed concern. Tory MP David Davies said: ‘I and many other parents would be furious at completely inappropriate sexual matters being taught to children as young as six. These classes go way beyond the guidance the Government is producing and are effectively sexualising very young children.’

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how All About Me classes involve pupils aged between six and ten being told by teachers that there are ‘rules about touching yourself’. An explanation of ‘rules about self-stimulation’ appears in the scheme’s Year Two lesson plan for six and seven-year-olds.

Under a section called Touching Myself, teachers are advised to tell children that ‘lots of people like to tickle or stroke themselves as it might feel nice’. They are also instructed to inform youngsters that this may include touching their ‘private parts’ and, that while some people may say this behaviour is ‘dirty’, it is in fact ‘very normal’.

However, the youngsters are warned it is ‘not polite’ to touch themselves in public – it is an activity they should do when alone in the bath, shower or in bed.

In the same lesson, children are given scenarios which they must judge to be ‘OK’ or ‘not OK’.

In one, pupils are told that when a girl called Autumn ‘has a bath and is alone she likes to touch herself between her legs. It feels nice’.

At this point, teachers are advised to remind the students of the ‘rules about self-stimulation’.

Family campaigners and religious groups warned that vague Government guidelines meant schools could soon be providing sexual material to young children that many parents would consider inappropriate (stock image)

Family campaigners and religious groups warned that vague Government guidelines meant schools could soon be providing sexual material to young children that many parents would consider inappropriate (stock image)

 

The guidance on touching is repeated in lesson plans for Years Four and Five, involving pupils aged eight to ten.

As part of the Government’s RSE reforms, all primary schools will be required to teach compulsory relationships education from next September. It includes topics about families, friendships, online relationships, privacy and ‘being safe’. Sex education tailored to the needs of their pupils is also recommended, but not mandatory.

Warwickshire has introduced relationship lessons in some primaries ahead of the nationwide launch, including sessions addressing ‘self-stimulation’. From next September, parents will not be able to withdraw children from these lessons.

Parents at Coten End Primary School in Warwick met sex education consultant Jonny Hunt, one of the architects of the All About Me scheme, in June and raised concerns about some of its content.

Asked why ‘self-stimulation’ appeared in the Year Five lesson plans and why it was not in the non-compulsory sex education element of the programme, he said: ‘Actually we refer to self-stimulation or self-soothing throughout the programme in earlier years as well. This is not sex education but actually information around safe and appropriate touching. However uncomfortable adults may find it, children of all ages will self-stimulate from time to time. They may do this when anxious or simply because it feels nice.’

Naomi and Matthew Seymour, whose two sons attend Coten End, strongly disagree with that assessment. Concerned their sons would be exposed to issues they ‘were not ready to hear’, they removed them from school for the week during which the programme was taught.

‘My wife cried the first time she read what was going to be in the lessons,’ said Mr Seymour, 38. ‘This sexualisation of our children is just totally inappropriate. They are calling it self-touching and they won’t use the term masturbation, but when you read it that’s exactly what they’re talking about.

‘We don’t want to start picket lines and wave banners. We’re just an ordinary family. I think many families who had seen these lesson plans would feel the same way we did.’

Lynette Smith, a teacher who runs a company which provides RSE programmes for schools, said she sympathised with those concerned by the ‘self-stimulation’ section of the Year Two curriculum.

She said: ‘We never use the word self-stimulation, not in primary school. For us it is not appropriate.’

Piers Shepherd, of the Family Education Trust, said RSE guidance was too vague. He added: ‘It is even more concerning that parents may be denied the opportunity to withdraw their children from these lessons if the school brands them as relationship education classes rather than as sex education.’

Simon Calvert, of the Christian Institute, said: ‘It looks like Warwickshire has paid more attention to a controversial sex education consultancy than to… what parents understand to be in the best interests of their children.’

Warwickshire County Council said the lessons were ‘tailored to the age and development level of the children’, adding: ‘While some of the material may be sensitive for some, we believe it is important for children… to get clear and consistent information about this important, but often overlooked subject.’

The married sex education guru who doesn’t want your children to be taught marriage is good 

The sex education consultant behind the All About Me programme is also likely to raise eyebrows with his views on marriage.

Jonny Hunt, 37, criticised draft Government guidelines for relationships and sex education for highlighting the importance of wedlock

Jonny Hunt, 37, criticised draft Government guidelines for relationships and sex education for highlighting the importance of wedlock

On the blog section of his website last July, Jonny Hunt, 37, criticised draft Government guidelines for relationships and sex education for highlighting the importance of wedlock.

Ironically, he married his partner Gemma the following month. The guidelines stated that by the end of primary school, pupils should know that marriage represents ‘a formal and legally recognised commitment of two people to each other which is intended to be lifelong’.

But railing against the ‘continued emphasis on marriage’, Mr Hunt wrote: ‘There still seems to be the belief that a marriage provides a safer environment for children or for sex. This is not the case.’

Mr Hunt has worked with Warwickshire Council for more than seven years.

After he visited Holland in 2012, the council bought Spring Fever, a Dutch sex education programme for four to 11-year-olds which provided the blueprint from which he helped develop the All About Me lesson plans. Approached for comment, Mr Hunt said he had nothing to add to the council’s statement.

FEDS MAKE ARREST IN PORTLAND AFTER ANTIFA ATTACKS ICE AGENTS WITH PROJECTILES AND ROCKS

Feds Make Arrest In Portland After Antifa Attacks ICE Agents With Projectiles And Rocks

Shouting “Whose streets, our streets” & expletives at police

SEPTEMBER 23, 2019

This is why they were being chased:

CAP

BORDER SECURITY – NINE AND COUNTING: Another Illegal Alien Charged with Child Rape in Maryland Sanctuary County

In less than two months, there have been nine illegal immigrants charged with sex crimes in the Maryland sanctuary county.

By Shane Trejo

In what has become a disturbingly familiar story over the past couple months, another illegal alien has been charged with rape in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Montgomery County, Md.

Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco, 21, of Silver Spring is accused of raping a six-year-old girl. He was apprehended and charged with the crime last week, and faces 155 years in prison if he is ultimately convicted of the heinous act.

Hernandez-Nolasco, an illegal immigrant who is a Honduran national, reportedly threatened his child victim that he would ground her for “100 days” if she told anyone about the vicious attack. Law enforcement claims he admitted to committing the rape, and he committed sexual assault against the child on more than one occasion.

CAP

This is at least the ninth time that there has been an illegal immigrant charged with a sex crime in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Montgomery County since July 25. The area has become a hot bed for illegal aliens to commit vicious sex crimes with law enforcement being ordered by county officials not to comply with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Kevin Lewis of ABC 7 News has documented the many gruesome cases that have emerged as the result of the county’s liberal policies.

CAP

CAP

CAP

An executive order was issued in July to officially grant sanctuary status within the county. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order that banned all county support toward enforcing federal immigration law.

“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.

“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.

#StandWithICE organizer Michelle Malkin held a rally in Montgomery County last week to unite the community against partisan left-wing county officials who have put the vulnerable in extreme danger in a vain attempt to damage President Donald Trump.

The full video of her rally can be seen here:

CAP

Despite the ongoing illegal rape spree, the liberal county officials are digging in their heels and refusing to budge no matter how many innocent people are victimized.

“These individuals and organizations should be ashamed for spreading false information seeking to establish a baseless, illogical and xenophobic connection between a person’s failure to obtain legal status and their propensity to commit a sex crime,” the county officials said in an official statement, placing blame on the “White House, President Trump, Acting USCIS Director Ken Cuccinelli, local and national conservative news outlets and neo-Nazi sympathizers.”

Sorry Democrats and Never-Trumpers… Import Prices are Down Despite Trump Tariffs!

CAP

 

President Trump has said for years that the US was hurt by politicians that didn’t protect US jobs.  He decided to do something about and the US is winning because of it!

The far-left Washington Post wrote in August that President Trump’s tariffs will cost the average family hundreds of dollars a year –

More than a year into the U.S.-China trade war, American consumers are about to find themselves squarely in the crosshairs for the first time, with households estimated to face up to $1,000 in additional costs each year from tariffs, according to research from JPMorgan Chase.

Consumers, whose spending fuels about 70 percent of the U.S. economy, have been largely shielded from previous rounds of tariffs, which have left businesses reeling and upended global supply chains. But that’s about to change with the 10 percent levies on roughly $300 billion in Chinese imports, about a third of which will take effect Sept. 1. Those tariffs will primarily target consumer goods.

But it was just more fake news from the far left Washington Post.

Sorry liberals, Trump’s tariffs are having little to no impact on the cost of goods to the consumer.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported this morning that the costs of imports actually went down in August.

Prices for U.S. imports fell 0.5 percent in August following a 0.1-percent increase in July and a 1.1-percent decline in June. With the exception of the August and June decreases, U.S. import prices advanced in each month of 2019. Despite the increases, the price index for U.S. imports declined 2.0 percent from August 2018 to August 2019. (See table 1.)

Fuel Imports: Import fuel prices decreased 4.3 percent in August, after rising 0.7 percent the previous month. Prices for import fuel fell 11.1 percent over the past 3 months. In August, lower petroleum prices more than offset higher prices for natural gas. The price index for import petroleum declined 4.8 percent, after increasing 0.9 percent the previous month. Fuel prices decreased 8.7 percent over the past 12 months; prices for import petroleum fell 9.6 percent over the same period. The price index for natural gas imports rose 16.0 percent in August, after declines in each of the previous 4 months. Despite the August increase, natural gas prices fell 6.1 percent over the past year.

All Imports Excluding Fuel: Prices for nonfuel imports were unchanged for the second consecutive month in August following 0.3-percent decreases in both June and May. In August, lower prices for foods, feeds, and beverages and nonfuel industrial supplies and materials were offset by price increases for automotive vehicles and consumer goods. Prices for nonfuel imports declined 1.0 percent over the past 12 months, led by price decreases for industrial supplies and materials and capital goods.

President Trump said years ago what he would do years ago about China to stop their theft of American jobs – tax China 25%.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

BETO O’ROURKE: “HELL YES, WE’RE GONNA TAKE YOUR AR-15”

Beto O'Rourke: "Hell Yes, We're Gonna Take Your AR-15"

The days of Democrats saying, “Nobody wants to take your guns,” are behind us

  – SEPTEMBER 12, 2019

Beto O’Rourke solidified himself as the Civil War candidate after proclaiming, “we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” during Thursday night’s Democrat debate.

The amazingly stupid presidential hopeful is openly promoting a policy that would rip the country apart by sending armed government agents to seize semi-automatic rifles from law-abiding Americans.

Beto even reiterated his bold stance on Twitter, repeating, “Hell yes, we’re gonna take your AR-15.”

CAP

O’Rourke previously tried to mask his intentions by calling his plan a “mandatory government buyback,” but most people understood exactly what that means.

The Texas Democrat is using his anti-gun platform to raise money, asking people to donate money so he can ban semi-automatic rifles.

CAP

The 2020 field of Democrats is the most anti-Second Amendment group of politicians to ever run for office in America.

Gungrabbers Unite! BETO, Biden, Kamala and Klobuchar All Pledge To Go After Your 2nd Amendmenthttps://assets.infowarsmedia.com/videos/f5cb7028-ae4c-4f8c-b2d3-ab25d319bd15.mp4

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑