Seven Illegal Aliens Charged with Rape in Maryland Sanctuary County in Little Over a Month

This is what a national emergency looks like.

By Shane Trejo

Illegal aliens have apparently gotten the message that Montgomery County, MD is open for business, as a grand total of seven illegal aliens have been charged with rape or sex crimes in the sanctuary jurisdiction since July 25.

Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez, 37, is being charged with raping a 15-year-old girl in a home they shared in Silver Spring, MD. The alleged victim reportedly had a “stinging” pain that lasted for a long while after the vicious attack.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has confirmed that Carrasco-Hernandez is an illegal immigrant from Honduras. This Honduran national was previously detained and deported in April 2017 but made his way back into the country presumably across the porous border.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 10.29.16 AM

ABC 7 WJLA reported that the victim’s mother, who is married to Carrasco-Hernandez, heard strange noises coming from her a room one night. After she investigated, that is when she discovered the gruesome scene and called the police.

She said: “I shouted, ‘What’s going on here!? Tell me the truth!’”

She even shamed the victim, claiming her daughter consented to the alleged rape, and placed blame on alcohol for Carrasco-Hernandez’s behavior.

“Everything is coming down for me,” she stated, breaking down in tears. “It’s hard for me because that’s my daughter and that’s my husband… I’m mad with them both.”

She added: “My husband, he has trouble with his drinking. He told me he was very drunk and told me he now knows it wasn’t right. But he told me that in the moment, he wasn’t thinking what he was doing. You, know how it is when someone’s drunk…”

But according to authorities, there was nothing consensual about what took place. Carrasco-Hernandez allegedly victimized the underage girl several times over the course of August 16 and August 25.

“Victim A stated that she could not move and Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez was squishing her with his body,” detectives wrote in court documents.

The alleged assault was so brutal that the 15-year-old girl had trouble using the bathroom afterwards due to the extreme pain caused by her stepfather.

Carrasco-Hernandez has been denied bond by Montgomery County District Court Judge Amy Bills, and he is behind bars facing 56 years in state prison if he is found guilty of second-degree rape, sex abuse of a minor, a third-degree sex offense, and a fourth-degree sex offense.

“Depending on an alien’s criminality, an alien who re-enters the United States after having been previously deported commits a felony punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison, if convicted,” an ICE official said to reporters in an e-mail on Friday.

According to court documents, Carrasco-Hernandez has three children, including an 11-month-old daughter.

This marks the seventh instance of an illegal immigrant charged with sex crimes in Montgomery County in a little over a month, as the sanctuary jurisdiction has quickly become a hot spot for savagery.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 10.32.13 AM

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 10.33.15 AM

An executive order was issued in July to officially grant sanctuary status to the county. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order that banned all county support toward enforcing federal immigration law.

“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.

“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.

It remains to be seen if the county will reverse course due to the recent spree of rapes allegedly committed by illegal aliens.

African Migrants Protest Denial of Passage Through Mexico to U.S.

African migrants and locals use a makeshift raft to illegaly cross the Suchiate river from Tecun Uman in Guatemala to Ciudad Hidalgo in Chiapas State, Mexico, on June 10, 2019. - In the framework of Mexico's deal to curb migration in order to avert US President Donald Trump's threat of …

By Bob Price – August 27, 2019

Hundreds of African migrants are finding themselves trapped in Mexico’s southern border region after new immigration rules no longer allow them safe passage to the U.S. The rule changes now say they must naturalize in Mexico or exit through its southern border.

A Cameroonian migrant, Esteban Azu, 37, said he paid human smugglers $8,000 to get him into the U.S. He said his journey took him from his home country to Turkey, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and finally to Mexico, Animal Politico reported.

“I arrived in Tapachula a month ago. I left Cameroon and went directly to Ecuador. From there to Colombia. I climbed mountains, walked through the jungle, to find this shit,” Azu expressed. “This shit! They don’t feed me. They don’t give me anything. I am very angry with the government of Mexico. This is not normal. This is bullshit. We need a solution. We just want to get out of here.”

The man who claims to be a plumber by trade, now finds himself trapped in the southern Mexican state of Chiapas.

A June 7 rule change that stems from an agreement between the U.S. and Mexico no longer allows safe passage to the United States. Mexico deployed thousands of its newly formed National Guard to enforce the new laws and deter migration through the country, Breitbart Texas reported. Since that time, migration through Mexico has dropped by about 40 percent.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 10.48.43 AM

Prior to the rule change, more than 1,100 African migrants arrived in a single Texas Border Patrol sector in a five-week period, Breitbart Texas reported in July.

In a press call in June, Brian Hastings, U.S. Border Patrol Chief of Law Enforcement Operations, told reporters this was the first large group “ever recorded in Border Patrol history solely from Central and South Africa. We’ve never seen that demographic in a large group of that size before.”

Prior to the rule change, migrants — African or others — received a 20-day passage through the country and were required to leave via any border. Obviously, the goal was the northern border of Mexico.

The new document being provided to migrants in southern Mexico states that the migrant may not “travel freely.” The document says they now must leave the country in 20 days “through a place destined for the international transit of people on the southern border closest to the place where said document was issued.”

Animal Politico interviews dozens of migrants — mostly Africans — who told the same story. They stated they were ordered to go to the regularization office or they may apply for asylum in Mexico. Neither option is said to be acceptable as their stated goal is entry into the United States.

“They do not want to request refuge in Chiapas because they want to do so in the United States,” Animal Politico stated.

Mexican immigration authorities reported that 3,712 people from Africa appeared between January and June 2019. The majority of those came from Cameroon. Most of the balance came from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Similar demographics were reported by Del Rio Sector Border Patrol officials in June when more than 500 African migrants appeared along the U.S. side of Mexico’s northern border in a one-week period, Breitbart Texas reported.

Two weeks before the illegal crossings began in the Del Rio Sector, hundreds of African migrants gathered near an international bridge in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, to protest not being allowed entry into the U.S. through a legal port of entry, Breitbart News reported. The group complained that Cuban migrants were given preferential treatment.

Since that time, multiple groups of African migrants, mostly family units, crossed in the same area in large numbers. On June 5, agents apprehended another group of 34, bringing the total to more than 500 in less than a week.

In June and July, U.S. officials reported sharp decreases in the number of migrants being apprehended after crossing the border illegally.

WATCH: CNN’s Fake News Thug Charged with Assault After Being Accused of Accosting a Real Reporter

Fake news reporter April Ryan’s bodyguard is charged with assaulting a real reporter.

By Shane Trejo

A bodyguard for a CNN fake news reporter is facing criminal charges after he reportedly took a journalist’s camera and twisted his arm violently as he removed him from an event in New Brunswick, New Jersey earlier this month.

The event took place at the NJ Parent Summit in the Heldrich Hotel on Aug. 3 where CNN’s White House correspondent April Ryan was addressing the audience. Charlie Kratovil of New Brunswick Today alleges he was violently accosted by 30-year-old Joel Morris, who was working as Ryan’s security detail, for trying to record the event.

The video footage can be seen here:

Kratovil filed a criminal complaint accusing Morris of harassment, assault and theft. He alleges that Morris injured his arm and shoulder while grabbing him and forcibly removing him from the facility before taking the camera. Kratovil was later able to retrieve the camera.

Kratovil claims he was invited to the event by a public relations firm, and recorded other speakers for two hours without any problems until Ryan took the stage. She was apparently the only speaker who didn’t want her words to be heard by the public, and she seemingly sent a thug to do her dirty work and hurt a real journalist for putting her on the record.

“What I will say, when I speak, I don’t have news covering my speeches,” Ryan declared to the crowd, asserting that she is above scrutiny.

The Society of Professional Journalists released a statement in favor of Kratovil and against the CNN fake news hack Ryan.

“While journalists may have no special rights superior to members of the public, they do not have fewer rights than others,” they said in a statement.

“A no-photography policy should apply to everyone. Nor should the perceived viewpoint of a news organization be regarded as grounds to deny admittance to a member of the media; people who make news do not have a license to dictate how and by whom they are covered,” they added.

Ryan has refused to comment about why she was so desperate to deny Kratovil the ability to cover her speech.

“Her silence is deafening at this point. It’s been more than two weeks,” Kratovil said. “Anybody who’s a journalist should be condemning this.”

Ryan has frequently cried and complained about President Donald Trump’s treatment of the media, claiming she has been the victim of death threats. She released a book, “Under Fire,” last year whining about how tough she has it as a corporate news reader in the age of Trump.

“There are people out here who really are concerned with my safety, and there are people out here [who] really could care less about my safety. I don’t like talking about it anymore, but it’s real, and it’s a turning point,” Ryan said while promoting her book in an NPR interview last year.

As usual, the CNN hack was projecting completely. If anyone is a threat to real news reporting, it is Ryan and the rest of the professional deceivers who she works with at the fledgling cable news station.

TWO SOMALI REFUGEES ARRESTED FOR PLANNING ISIS ATTACK INSIDE U.S.

Two Somali Refugees Arrested For Planning ISIS Attack Inside U.S.

FBI apprehends terrorists as they tried to board flight at Tucson International Airport

JULY 30, 2019

Two Somali refugees were arrested after the FBI uncovered a plot for them to join ISIS abroad or conduct an attack inside the United States.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.36.22 AM

“Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, were arrested for conspiring to provide material support and resources to ISIS, a designated foreign terrorist organization,” reports the DOJ.

Mohamed had obtained lawful permanent residency within the U.S. and Hussein remained a refugee.

The suspects had been in communication with an undercover FBI agent whom they thought was an ISIS supporter and had purchased airline tickets to travel to Egypt, with the intention to travel on to Sinai and join ISIS.

If they were unable to travel for any reason, the pair had planned to carry out an attack inside the United States.

FBI agents arrested the suspects right before they tried to board a flight at Tucson International Airport in Arizona.

President Trump tweeted about the arrests this morning, commenting, “Somali refugees arrested in Tucson on way to Egypt. They were in touch with an agent posing as a terrorist. One of them stated, “The best wake up call is Islamic State to get victory or another 9/11.” Get smart people!”

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.39.02 AM

2015 RASHIDA TLAIB ON DONALD TRUMP AFTER TRAVEL BAN ROLLOUT: ‘DEPORT THIS ASSHOLE!’

2015 Rashida Tlaib on Donald Trump After Travel Ban Rollout: ‘Deport This Asshole!’

Trump, like Tlaib, is an American citizen, so deporting either would not be possible

Breitbart – JULY 24, 2019

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), in 2015, called for the deportation of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

In response to Trump rolling out his travel ban idea in December 2015, a version of which he would later successfully implement as president despite legal challenges, Tlaib said on Twitter: “Deport this asshole!”

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11.10.43 AM

Trump, like Tlaib, is an American citizen, so deporting either would not be possible. But this tweet carries particular irony now, given Trump’s comments about Tlaib and her fellow members of the so-called “Squad”Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA)–in recent weeks, where President Trump has said in tweets of his own that they should go back to where they came from if they do not like America.

The tweets from Trump–and his doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on them–set off a firestorm in official Washington, with the Democrat-led House of Representatives last week pushing through a resolution condemning Trump as a “racist” in response to them.

Read more

Buttigieg: White Nationalism the Most Deadly Form of Terrorism in the United States

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 10.47.29 AM

By Charlie Spiering

Mayor Pete Buttigieg continues warning of the rising threat of white nationalism, telling voters in Iowa over the weekend he believed that it was the most deadly form of terrorism in the United States.

“White Nationalist violence has killed more people on American soil than any other source of terrorism,” he told voters in Shenandoah, Iowa, on Saturday. “We got to name that, confront that and say that is not us.”

The audience of Iowa Democrats applauded and cheered Buttigieg’s statement.

Buttigieg did not compare statistics between violent attacks from white nationalists in the United States and attacks conducted or inspired by radical Islamic terrorists such as the 2,977 Americans killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the Pulse Nightclub shooting, the San Bernardino shooting, the Boston Marathon bombing, or the shooting at a military base in Fort Hood, Texas.

The South Bend mayor frequently warns about the existential threat posed by white nationalists as he continues his run for president.

“It could be the lurking issue that ends this country in the future if we don’t wrangle it down in our time,” he told ABC News on Saturday.

Buttigieg’s warnings about white nationalism frequently fit with his message of how Democrats will keep America more secure than Republicans.

In March, he accused President Donald Trump of failing to protect America from the threat of white nationalism in an interview with the Intercept.

“He is failing to protect us from the clear and present dangers that white nationalism poses,” Buttigieg said, arguing that Trump was “probably sympathetic” to their ideology.

He also indicated in an interview with Buzzfeed in March that Trump supporters were “complicit” in the rise of the threat posed by white nationalists.

“I think the moment you come on board with a project like the Trump campaign or the Trump-Pence administration, you are at best complicit in the process that has given cover for the flourishing and the resurgence of white nationalism in our midst,” he said.

During his speech in June outlining his foreign policy agenda, Buttigieg argued that “right-wing extremists” had killed more Americans than radical Islamic terrorists “in the past decade,” which excludes the horrific death toll of 9/11.

“We need to acknowledge this threat too and redirect appropriate resources to combat right-wing extremism and violent white nationalism,” he stated.

In July, Buttigieg said that the racial imbalance of the death penalty helped enforce white supremacy in the United States.

“You can see it in the simple fact that someone convicted of the same crime is more likely to face the death penalty if they are black,” he said. “Not to mention the very ugly history of the way that judicial and extra-judicial killings have been used to enforce white supremacy through American history.”

Trump was asked by reporters in March about whether he believed that white nationalism posed a greater threat to the world after the mosque shootings in New Zealand.

“I don’t really,” he replied. “I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems, I guess.”

Brian Is On the Case

Published on Jul 19, 2019

blackkey1976
So the CNN DNC propagandists are mad legitimate journalists got invited to the White House…. How surprising….

180

george davis
Propaganda is not free speech . Shut down msm

99

Boxcar Bubba
I think Brian Stelter could do those Pillsberry Doughboy commercials .

131

Jessaka Powers
The other 60% of Stelter’s viewers come from airports playing cnn 24/7.

119

SERVO DESTROYER
That eunuch Brian Stelter is finally understanding meme warfare

61

Kitten Korleone
Fringe troll????? Mark, don’t you have a larger viewership than little Brian??? Whose calling who a troll??

73

George Barrett
You holding back laughter as Brian Stelter’s voice is😂😂😂

49

Wyatt Ryder
Put glasses on him and he’s George Costanza of Seinfeld.

43

# Guiltless
Typical libscum bs..Very glad to see you real journalists at the White House.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

36

cameron 1422
Mark would have way…. more views but obviously youtube is messing with conservative channel’s 😠 bs

40

Ashton Burrell
Most YouTubers are better journalist than the MSM. You can’t change my mind

35

Godgunscatsweed
Damn I hate these libs Stelter looks like a prom night back alley failed abortion attempt

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑