Deep State FBI Director Wray Fights to Delay Release of Strzok-Page Text Messages Until AFTER 2020 Election

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 3.01.31 PM

By Cristina Laila – August 21, 2019

FBI Director Christopher Wray’s FBI is fighting like hell to keep the thousands of outstanding text messages between FBI lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page under wraps until after the 2020 election.

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch has been in court this summer fighting to get their hands on 13,000 pages of Strzok-Page documents.

The FBI wants over 2 years to “process” the Strzok-Page docs.

The Court in late July ordered parties to negotiate a solution to getting key docs more quickly, Judicial Watch said. The FBI is protecting itself on illegal abuses.

“Wray FBI wants to stall until well after next presidential election before completing release of emails/texts between corrupt FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page,” Tom Fitton said.

“26 months for 13,000 pages!? President Donald Trump should order the FBI to comply with law and stop the stonewalling,” he added.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 3.07.20 PM

Recall, former FBI counterintelligence chief Peter Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page were removed from the special counsel investigation after DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz discovered they were having an affair and exchanging anti-Trump text messages.

Peter Strzok migrated from the Hillary Clinton email probe to the ‘get Trump’ Russian collusion investigation. Strzok protected Hillary Clinton from Espionage Act charges, then in July of 2016 opened up a bogus CI investigation (Crossfire Hurricane) into ‘Trump Russia’ with no valid reason other than to ‘stop Trump.’

The two FBI lovebirds text each other about an “insurance policy” to stop Donald Trump just in case he were to win the 2016 election.

The FBI was forced to hand over text messages between Strzok and Page, however, they claimed that they were unable to retrieve several months worth of texts because they were ‘missing.’

Mueller also scrubbed other text messages between Strzok and Page. Their phones were set to ‘factory settings’ when the two FBI officials turned in their phones to the FBI resulting in ‘lost’ data.

Judicial Watch has been fighting in court to obtain the outstanding Strzok-Page texts and FBI Director Wray is working to keep the documents hidden from public scrutiny.

(JUST IN TIME FOR THE 2020 ELECTIONS) – Facebook hiring editors to pick stories for ‘News Tab’, that didn’t work out well last time

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.05.39 AM

Facebook will hire a “small team” of journalists to select featured content for its much-hyped ‘News Tab’ section, which the platform will begin testing across its US user base later this year.

What could go awry with human editors in charge? Facebook should know, since the company was forced to fire its last team of human content-pickers over revelations of bias against conservative viewpoints.

READ MORE: Facebook tells Trump ads can’t appeal to ‘strong women LIKE YOU,’ caving in to ex-Clinton staffer

The platform said Tuesday that the new team — which will likely be fewer than 10 employees at the beginning — will choose the content for the ‘Top News’ section of the News Tab. Stories found in the other sections will be chosen by algorithms and determined by specific user interests, the New York Times reported.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.08.48 AM

‘Trending’ no more: Facebook removing controversial news feature

Facebook said it made the decision to go after human curators after discussions with publishers convinced them that algorithms would not be capable of “news judgement” the way real journalists would and that it would take too long to train an algorithm to that level.

But there are pitfalls to consider with human editors, too. Facebook ditched its ‘Trending Topics’ section last year after being plagued by accusations that it was politically biased and amplified “fake news.” 

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.12.40 AM

An explosive Gizmodo story put the spotlight on Trending Topics in 2016, revealing that human editors, independently contracted by Facebook, were asked to suppress conservative news and even stories about Facebook itself.

The contractors were also told to artificially “inject” preferred stories into the trending module, even if they were not trending organically. Rather than relying on algorithms (as it claimed), Facebook was acting like a traditional news organization and reflecting the personal biases of its employees.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this month that Facebook is planning to pay publishers “millions of dollars” to include their content in its News Tab.

A source told Digiday that the new batch of curators will be given the option to include that content in the Top News section, but they will not be obliged to. The new hires will be full-time employees, unlike the contractors used for the doomed Trending Topics section.

As Facebook rolls out the News Tab, users will no doubt be waiting to see if it has learned its lesson after the last debacle.

READ MORE: Google is censoring political content? *Gasp!* Who knew?

CNN ANALYST: WHITE REPUBLICAN MEN ARE ‘GREATEST TERRORIST THREAT’ IN US

CNN Analyst: White Republican Men Are 'Greatest Terrorist Threat' In US

Triggered by the word ‘hijacking’

Steve Watson  – AUGUST 21, 2019

CNN Analyst Angela Rye told a Republican strategist on air this week that ‘the greatest terrorist threat’ in the US are white men who think like he does.

GOP campaign strategist Patrick Griffin argued that the so called “Squad” of Democrats, including Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., has “hijacked” the Democratic Party.

“It’s so interesting that you use the term — the only two Muslim women in Congress, the term you chose to use, sir, is ‘hijacking,’” Rye, the former Congressional Black Caucus executive director, ridiculously responded.

“It has nothing to do with whether they’re Muslim or not,” Griffin hit back, “Nothing to do with that… They’ve hijacked from their own principles.”

“That’s a real interesting word choice, and you understand why,” Rye continued, insisting that Griffin used the term to connect the Democrats to terrorists.

“You can talk over me all you want to but the bottom line is the greatest terrorist threat in this country is white men, white men who think like you. That is the greatest terrorist threat in this country.” Rye blurted.

Griffin described Rye’s remarks as “silly rhetoric.”

“No, it’s not!” Rye responded.

“You know what’s silly? The fact that you’re on here knowing how dangerous times are right now defending this nonsense.” she added.

CNN, bringing the nuanced debate as usual.

WATCH: CNN’s Fake News Thug Charged with Assault After Being Accused of Accosting a Real Reporter

Fake news reporter April Ryan’s bodyguard is charged with assaulting a real reporter.

By Shane Trejo

A bodyguard for a CNN fake news reporter is facing criminal charges after he reportedly took a journalist’s camera and twisted his arm violently as he removed him from an event in New Brunswick, New Jersey earlier this month.

The event took place at the NJ Parent Summit in the Heldrich Hotel on Aug. 3 where CNN’s White House correspondent April Ryan was addressing the audience. Charlie Kratovil of New Brunswick Today alleges he was violently accosted by 30-year-old Joel Morris, who was working as Ryan’s security detail, for trying to record the event.

The video footage can be seen here:

Kratovil filed a criminal complaint accusing Morris of harassment, assault and theft. He alleges that Morris injured his arm and shoulder while grabbing him and forcibly removing him from the facility before taking the camera. Kratovil was later able to retrieve the camera.

Kratovil claims he was invited to the event by a public relations firm, and recorded other speakers for two hours without any problems until Ryan took the stage. She was apparently the only speaker who didn’t want her words to be heard by the public, and she seemingly sent a thug to do her dirty work and hurt a real journalist for putting her on the record.

“What I will say, when I speak, I don’t have news covering my speeches,” Ryan declared to the crowd, asserting that she is above scrutiny.

The Society of Professional Journalists released a statement in favor of Kratovil and against the CNN fake news hack Ryan.

“While journalists may have no special rights superior to members of the public, they do not have fewer rights than others,” they said in a statement.

“A no-photography policy should apply to everyone. Nor should the perceived viewpoint of a news organization be regarded as grounds to deny admittance to a member of the media; people who make news do not have a license to dictate how and by whom they are covered,” they added.

Ryan has refused to comment about why she was so desperate to deny Kratovil the ability to cover her speech.

“Her silence is deafening at this point. It’s been more than two weeks,” Kratovil said. “Anybody who’s a journalist should be condemning this.”

Ryan has frequently cried and complained about President Donald Trump’s treatment of the media, claiming she has been the victim of death threats. She released a book, “Under Fire,” last year whining about how tough she has it as a corporate news reader in the age of Trump.

“There are people out here who really are concerned with my safety, and there are people out here [who] really could care less about my safety. I don’t like talking about it anymore, but it’s real, and it’s a turning point,” Ryan said while promoting her book in an NPR interview last year.

As usual, the CNN hack was projecting completely. If anyone is a threat to real news reporting, it is Ryan and the rest of the professional deceivers who she works with at the fledgling cable news station.

SWEDEN: PEPPER SPRAY SALES SURGE 90% AMIDST RAPE CONCERNS

Sweden: Pepper Spray Sales Surge 90% Amidst Rape Concerns

Sales have “officially exploded” this summer.

 – AUGUST 20, 2019

Sales of pepper spray in some areas of Sweden have surged as much as 90 per cent amidst concerns over the country’s rape problem.

According to a report by Swedish newspaper Expressen, the Kjell & Company retail chain announced that sales of the self-defense item have spiked 90 per cent in August compared to June.

The sales figures are being described as an “accelerating, increasing trend,” with manufacturer Plegium revealing sales have been rising for years but “officially exploded” this summer.

Another pepper spray company called Bodyguard also revealed that its sales had increased by 21 per cent despite stiff competition from market newcomers.

“The Swedish summer has been shaken by a series of assault rapes. The most notable events have taken place in Uppsala, where two completed rapes and two attempted rapes took place between August 3rd and 7th alone,” reports Expressen.

After a string of four sexual assaults and rapes in the span of five nights, Swedish police in numerous cities advised women to not walk alone at night and to go home early.

Figures released last year found that 58 per cent of convicted rapists and 85 per cent of all convicted assault rapists in Sweden were born outside of Europe.

In cases where the victim did not know the attacker, the proportion of foreign offenders was more than 80 per cent. Nearly 40 per cent of the convicted rapists are from the Middle East or from Africa, areas of the world from which Sweden has accepted large numbers of migrants in recent years.

A study by the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet found that 88 per cent of gang rapists in the Scandinavian country over the last six years have had a migrant background.

Other figures show that migrants from Muslim-majority nations commit 84 per cent of “very violent” rapes in Sweden.

As we reported yesterday, robberies targeting children in Sweden have also hit a new record high, with young men with migrant backgrounds being blamed for the spike.

Sanctuary City New York Likely Freed 3K Criminal Illegal Aliens in Last Year

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), officers arrest an undocumented Mexican immigrant during a raid in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn on April 11, 2018 in New York City as part of "Operation Keep Safe." JOHN MOORE/GETTY

By John Binder

The sanctuary city of New York likely freed from custody close to 3,000 illegal aliens arrested for various crimes, city records reveal.

New York Police Department (NYPD) records reviewed by the New York Daily News finds that law enforcement officials released likely more than 2,900 illegal aliens back into communities despite their having been arrested for crimes.

Specifically, the NYPD failed to honor 2,916 requests by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency between July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 to hold criminal illegal aliens in local custody and turn them over to federal agents for arrest and deportation.

According to the analysis, NYPD law enforcement officials only provided ICE with data in seven cases where criminal illegal aliens had been arrested. That data included incarceration status, the scheduled release date of the illegal alien, and potential court hearings where the illegal alien would be present.

These seven cases in which ICE was provided with data by the NYPD included illegal aliens who had previously been convicted for at least one violent crime.

Not only has New York City been one of the most high-profile sanctuary cities in the country, shielding thousands of illegal aliens from deportation every year, but the state of New York will soon allow eligible illegal aliens to obtain driver’s license — which could potentially lead to illegal aliens voting in local, state, and federal elections.

New York state is home to at least 725,000 illegal aliens, making it the fourth most illegal-populated state in the county, following California, Texas, and Florida.

CIA WHISTLEBLOWER WARNS: FEDERAL RESERVE IS ‘OUT TO GET PRESIDENT TRUMP’

CIA Whistleblower Warns: Federal Reserve Is ‘Out To Get President Trump’

Central bank will ‘manipulate 2020 election and make any recession look like Trump’s fault and not the Fed’s fault,’ says Kevin Shipp.

 – AUGUST 19, 2019

The Federal Reserve has been using its central bank powers in an attempt to tank the economy to blame President Trump and manipulate the 2020 election outcome, according to CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp.

“He [Trump] has got the Fed shaking in their boots. When the Fed gags its board of directors and its members, that is not good,” Shipp said on “USA Watchdog” with Greg Hunter on Saturday.

“Something not good is going on. Perhaps they are bringing the interest rates down to zero. Perhaps it’s the fact we are entering into, not only U.S., but a global recession. So, they have put the lid on any comments coming out, and I think they have done it for a reason that is concerning…”

“Trump is at war with the Fed, and the Fed has put a lid on all its people. It’s a gag order to keep its people from talking about what the Fed plans to do,” he continued.

“I think it is tied to an upcoming global recession, and we may see quantitative easing (money printing) rates go to zero, and they don’t want the President or the public to know what they are about to do,” Shipp added.

The Fed’s attempts to ruin Trump are obvious given how it behaved during Obama’s presidency, such as its excessive money-printing policies and holding interest rates at 0% for most of Obama’s tenure.

“So, it is apparent the Fed waited until Trump was elected to start hammering and pounding on the economy, which apparently they did not want to do under Obama,” Shipp said. “Can you raise the suspicion that the Fed is against Trump or that the Fed is trying to take the credit for the economy away from Trump? I think that appears to be entirely possible…”

“Trump has said it exactly right, it’s a war between Trump and the Federal Reserve, which, of course, is not federal and it has no reserves…

Shipp said that Trump is aware of the Fed’s moves and is correctly planning to shift blame to the Fed for any economic correction or collapse because it is the progenitor of America’s boom/bust cycles.

“In my view, I think that Trump is convinced that the Fed is going to try to destroy the advances in the economy to make 2020 less possible for re-election and actually manipulate the political landscape,” Shipp said.

“I think Trump is clearly and wisely aware of what they are doing…I think Trump thinks the Fed is going to manipulate the 2020 election and make any recession look like Trump’s fault and not the Fed’s fault.”

“God bless Donald Trump because he is the first President to call out the Fed like he is doing,” Shipp added. “Trump has been right all along.”

Trump called out the “very selfish” Fed on Monday, saying they should lower interest rates back down because the dollar is so strong thats it’s actually weakening the global economy.

 

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑