REPORT: Leaked Documents Show How Democrats Will Go After Trump In 2020

By Joseph Curl

The Democratic National Committee opposition research team has begun to set out how Democrats plan to go after President Trump in the 2020 election, according to a new report.

Democrats have collected piles of information laying out the president’s vulnerabilities, Axios reports. “The research includes roughly 7,000 lawsuits, as well an extensive document detailing every time then-candidate Trump told supporters at his 2016 campaign rallies that Mexico would pay for the wall.”

“The DNC research team has mined thousands of lawsuits from nearly 50 states as part of a massive new trove on President Trump that will be weaponized through pols and reporters in key battlegrounds,” Axios writes. Other details from Axios include:

  • A source familiar said this document will likely find its way to local reporters, groups and Democrats in battleground states as Trump diverts funds from the military to pay for his border wall.
  • The DNC has examples of what farmers and truckers say they feel about Trump’s tariffs, the way he’s “trashed American wheat,” and how the GOP tax law hurt truckers.
  • They’ve combed through local news articles and monitored local cable interviews with residents in states like Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, Arizona, Colorado, Florida and Texas to find these folks who are being hurt by Trump’s policies.
  • And they’ve already filed “thousands” of Freedom of Information Act requests to get even more info on the president.

Axios says “using Trump’s specific actions and broken promises is how DNC chairman Tom Perez is advising party officials and surrogates to define him in states he won in 2016 that they think are crucial to their 2020 election efforts.”

Last week, some 20 Democratic operatives and strategists met, including Perez, who said the plan is to “make it about [Trump’s] performance as president, not his bigotry or awfulness,” according to one source in the room, Axios writes. “Prosecute the case that he is bad at his job and it is hurting people in real ways.”

  • Democrats can point to “so many ways his actual policies have really hurt people or how he’s been ineffective in fulfilling his promises,” said one Democrat familiar with the DNC’s plans to define Trump in 2020.
  • “Let’s say he goes to Youngstown, Ohio. We have everything he said, what he promised in 2016 to that community — maybe it’s ‘that bridge will be fixed’ — then we’ll show what’s actually happened since.”

See the full Axios report here

COLLEGE STUDENTS SUPPORT WHAT??

College Students Support WHAT??

This video highlights the disturbing mental state of American students

Kaitlin Bennett – SEPTEMBER 10, 2019

Students at Youngstown State really like Bernie Sanders’ new idea of implementing population control to prevent man-made climate change from destroying the planet.

 

MAN THREATENS TO “PULL A WHITE BOYS SCHOOL SHOOTING” AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS STADIUM

Man Threatens to "Pull A White Boys School Shooting" At New England Patriots Stadium

Crazed fan upset about the team’s acquisition of wide receiver Antonio Brown

  – SEPTEMBER 10, 2019

A 44-year-old New York Giants fan from Rhode Island has been arrested after threatening to “shoot up random people” at the New England Patriots’ Foxboro Stadium.

The fan, Tobias Gray, made the threat in a Facebook post where he made it clear that New England’s recent signing of WR Antonio Brown was the catalyst for his rage.

“I don’t ever really post too many things so you know this is real since the Patriots signed Antonio Brown I’m going to pull a white boys school shooting at Foxboro you might as well just hand them the ring right now I’m if I ever get my hands on a gun which I don’t have one yet but I’m looking I will go shoot up random people at Foxboro,” the post read.

CAP

He was charged in Massachusetts with making terroristic threats and a fugitive of justice complaint.

Gray even wore a New York Giants jersey during his court appearance on Monday where he was also charged with simple and domestic assault after threatening police officers who came to arrest him following the online threat.

Gray, who has an extensive criminal background, allegedly told an arresting officer, “I will give your kid short-term memory loss. You better watch your back.”

The Boston Herald reports Gray’s previous charges include domestic assault, drug possession, conspiracy and violating no-contact orders.

The Wrentham District Court is expected to arraign Gray sometime this week.

CBS Boston covered the story in the following report:

Far-left Activists Use Facebook to Plan Protest At ICE Warden’s Home

People hold up signs as they protest the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE) and the recent detentions of illegal immigrants in Washington, DC on July 16, 2018. - The coalition of activists called on the government to abolish ICE.

By Allum Bokhart

“Abolish ICE Denver,” a far-left activist outfit based in Colorado, is urging its supporters on Facebook to protest outside the personal home of the warden of a privately-owned Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) center in Aurora, Colorado.

The group posted an assembly location in a residential area of Aurora, Colorado, in an image on Facebook, which has yet to take the post down. The social network’s community guidelines lists the unsolicited posting of “personally identifiable information” as a violation of both its harassment and privacy policies.

“You should not post personal or confidential information about others without first getting their consent,” according to Facebook’s community guidelines. The posting of “private phone numbers or addresses” is specifically prohibited.

Responding to a comment request from Breitbart News, a Facebook spokeswoman said the assembly location posted by Abolish ICE Denver did not contain a private residential address and therefore did not violate the platform’s policies. The address appears to be a community center in a residential area.

“Should additional content be shared that includes private contact information, we will remove as soon as we identify it,” said the Facebook spokeswoman.

In its post, Abolish ICE Denver described the Aurora, Colorado, processing center as a “concentration camp” that is involved in “neglect and torture.” The center is operated by GEO Group, and its warden, whose home the protesters plan to harass, is named Johnny Choate.

CAP

In a statement, a spokesman for GEO Group condemned the protesters for their plans to target Choate at his home, and defended the company’s track record. The spokesman emphasized that GEO Group previously provided the same “high quality, professional services” for eight years under President Obama.

GEO Group’s full statement is below:

The safety of our employees and those entrusted to our care is our highest priority. We are deeply troubled by yet another disturbing incident targeting one of our employees and his family at their home, recklessly releasing their personal information. Unfortunately, the dishonest narrative and lies that are being spread, by radical groups whose objective is to Abolish ICE, about the services our company provides on behalf of the federal government has led to the endangerment of our employees, of government employees, and the public.

We have never managed any shelters or facilities housing unaccompanied minors or any border patrol holding facilities. Our facilities are not overcrowded; they are highly rated by independent accreditation entities and provide humane residential care, including 24/7 medical services, modern recreation amenities, and access to legal counsel. We have been a trusted service provider to the federal government for over three decades, under Democratic and Republican Administrations, and in that time, we have never played a role in setting immigration policy nor have we ever advocated for or against immigration enforcement policies. The services we provide today are in no way different from the high-quality, professional services we provided for eight years under President Obama’s Administration.

In a post on their Facebook page, Abolish ICE Denver declared its intention to embarrass the GEO Group employee in front of his local community, calling on activists to “make sure every one of his neighbors knows exactly what they are living next to.”

People have been asking about ways to get involved in protesting the deplorable conditions and human rights abuses at the ICE concentration camp in Aurora, CO.

This camp is notorious for numerous outbreaks and quarantines, coverups, medical neglect, torture via solitary confinement (up to nine months) of trans, gay, and mentally ill captives, and was one of 4 camps nationwide that was recently reprimanded by *Trump’s own Department of Homeland Security* for human rights abuses. That’s unbelievably bad.

The protests, marches, and vigils are working –– high-level officials are shaking in their boots right now, knowing that the people of Colorado are continuing to escalate our DEMANDS for justice for the people held inside GEO.

We plan to peacefully assemble and exercise our First Amendment rights outside the home of Johnny Choate in Aurora, CO. Bring a sign, poster, musical instrument, and all your righteous rage and let’s make sure every one of his neighbors knows exactly what they are living next to.

Breitbart News will continue to report on Facebook’s application of its community guidelines.

Deep State FBI Given Hard Evidence of Hillary Clinton-Linked $66 Billion Libya Scheme — Launched Junk Investigation Against Trump-Russia Hoax Instead

 

In February 2018 Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) joined “Fox and Friends,” and revealed shadowy Clinton figure, Sidney Blumenthal, who was involved in the Benghazi scandal, appears to have been a key source for dossier author Christopher Steele 

Partial transcript via The Daily Caller:

“The names we keep hearing are Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer — people who have been around the Clintons as being a part of this. But I also think it’s kind of interesting because what it looks like is, they paid Steele to put together the dossier and told him what to put in,” Jordan said. “Talk about rigging the game and putting together a document that will serve your purposes as an opposition research document.”

“That is what the Clinton team did and then when you see names like Sidney Blumenthal coming up. We deposed this guy during the Benghazi hearings,” Jordan continued. “

He has been with the Clintons forever. He was knee deep in the whole Libya, Benghazi story, particularly the story where they weren’t square with the American people about what was the actual catalyst of the attack, and they tried to blame it on video.”

But now there is more to the story.

According to Zero Hedge recently made public FBI records reveal that the agency virtually ignored evidence from private GOP-backed sources about a scheme in which Hillary Clinton associates tried to exploit her position as Secretary of State in order to profit from the 2011 turmoil in Libya she helped to create, according to RealClearInvestigations.

The documents, provided to the FBI in June 2016 as the agency was kicking its Trump-Russia investigation into high gear, allege that Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal sent her “a series of detailed memos and reports about Libya,” which were intended as a “quid pro quo” which might help a post-Gaddafi Libya recover as much as $66 billion in offshore funds hidden by the slain strongman.

According to the private investigators funded by Judicial Watch: “Our evidence shows that Mr. Blumenthal was involved with a group of intelligence professionals seeking to repatriate asset[s] which were plundered and then exfiltrated by the [Gaddafi] family and hidden in various offshore localities.”

According to the private investigators funded by Judicial Watch: “Our evidence shows that Mr. Blumenthal was involved with a group of intelligence professionals seeking to repatriate asset[s] which were plundered and then exfiltrated by the [Gaddafi] family and hidden in various offshore localities.”

If successful, Blumenthal and associates “stood to gain a brokers’ cut of perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars.”

The private Libya inquiry leaves important issues unsettled. The documents do not include emails or other original source material to support the allegations within. While claiming to possess evidence that Blumenthal and his associates had contracts and offshore accounts to repatriate the money, the documents say “no concrete evidence” was found suggesting Clinton acted to support the effort.  

Yet if verified, the files might shed light on why Clinton kept her emails, tens of thousands of which have gone missing, out of normal government communication channels. RealClearInvestigations

The documents are labeled by the FBI as having been received on June 6, 2016 – a month before the first of Comey’s two exonerations of Hillary Clinton before the 2016 election.

This was roughly seven weeks before the FBI opened its counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign based on nothing.

Read the rest of the report here.

POLL: 28 PER CENT OF DEMOCRATS THINK IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE AN NRA MEMBER

FIRST THEY WILL TAKE OUR GUNS AND AFTER PUT US IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

Poll: 28 Per Cent of Democrats Think it Should be Illegal to be an NRA Member

23 per cent of all voters think NRA should be declared a “terrorist organization.”

 – SEPTEMBER 10, 2019

A new Rasmussen poll has found that more than a quarter of Democrats think it should be illegal to be a member of the NRA.

Yes, really.

28 per cent of Dems say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations.

In addition, among all voters 23 per cent favor declaring the NRA a “terrorist organization,” while this view is held by 32 per cent of Democrats.

These views are held despite just 13 per cent of respondents believing NRA members are more likely to commit a crime with a gun.

Last week, San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors voted to label the NRA a terrorist organization and now faces a lawsuit from the gun rights group.

Meanwhile, not a single member of the NRA has ever committed a mass shooting.

UNREAL: Eighth Illegal Alien Charged with Rape in Same Maryland Sanctuary County

These string of sexual assaults in Montgomery County, MD have come shortly after it was made a sanctuary county.

By Shane Trejo

The illegal immigrant crime wave continues in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Montgomery County, MD, as an eighth illegal alien residing there has been charged with rape in just little over a month’s time.

According to journalist Kevin Lewis of ABC 7 News, 26-year-old Oluwakayode Adebusuyi has been charged with rape, and police believe he raped an intoxicated woman in his car. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has reported that he is an illegal immigrant from Nigeria.

Adebusuyi had previously worked as a driver for a ride sharing service. He was previously charged last summer with second-degree assault, a fourth-degree sex offense, and false imprisonment, but all of those charges were mysteriously dropped.

He is being held in jail on a $250,000 bond. If Adebusuyi posts bond, county officials will give a courtesy call to ICE officials but do nothing else to enforce immigration law. He will be subject to the same release policies and afforded the same rights that any American citizen would receive, likely able to walk the streets.

CAP

There have been at least seven other instances of rape or sexual assault committed by illegal immigrants in Montgomery County since July 25. The most recent instance besides Adebusuyi is 37-year-old Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez, who remains behind bars after being charged with raping the 15-year-old daughter of his lover inside their Silver Spring, MD home.

CAP

CAP

Other grizzly cases have been reported throughout the summer as well, as Montgomery County has quickly become a renowned hot spot for illegal immigrants looking to commit vicious sex crimes.

CAP

CAP

CAP

An executive order was issued in July to officially grant sanctuary status to the county. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order that banned all county support toward enforcing federal immigration law.

“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.

The county is located right outside of the Washington D.C. swamp, and county officials feel that taking a stance against the law-and-order immigration policies of President Donald Trump is of paramount importance.

“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.

The chickens have come to roost in Montgomery County, where extreme leftist public officials have ignored the rule of law with great cost to public safety.

 

California Legislature Considers Free Health Care for Illegal Alien Seniors

Gavin Newsom (Justin Sullivan / Getty)

JOEL B. POLLAK

The California state legislature is considering a bill that would expand Medi-Cal, the state’s Medicare program, to illegal aliens over the age of 65 with low incomes.

Earlier this year, California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill expanding Medi-Cal to illegal aliens 25 years old and younger with low enough incomes to qualify for the program. That fulfilled a pledge he made in his first act as governor to offer coverage to illegal aliens over 18 years old.

As Calmatters notes, Newsom balked at proposals earlier this year to expand Medi-Cal to elderly illegal aliens because of concerns about the cost, and because the proposal would pre-empt the governor’s budget proposals.

Calmat’s explains (original links):

The bill, authored by Los Angeles Democrat Maria Elena Durazo, would expand Medi-Cal—the state’s version of federal Medicaid  for low-income residents — to undocumented immigrants age 65 and older starting next July. That would inch the state closer to providing health care to all immigrants in the state illegally.

The governor hasn’t indicated whether he would sign this bill, despite his previous support for universal health care. Experts note that he might object to its attempt to lock him into new spending for next year’s budget.

The Newsom administration’s Finance Department opposes the bill, estimating it would cost an additional $163 million in next year’s budget and $255 million the following year, with costs projected to rise further as the senior population of undocumented immigrants grows. Nearly all of those costs would be born by state taxpayers because the federal government, which funds most of Medicaid, refuses to pay for services for people in the country illegally.

All of the Democratic Party frontrunners for president support providing free health care to illegal aliens; all ten presidential candidates on the stage at the second night of the first presidential debate in Miami, Florida, famously raised their hands to agree.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑