UNREAL: Eighth Illegal Alien Charged with Rape in Same Maryland Sanctuary County

These string of sexual assaults in Montgomery County, MD have come shortly after it was made a sanctuary county.

By Shane Trejo

The illegal immigrant crime wave continues in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Montgomery County, MD, as an eighth illegal alien residing there has been charged with rape in just little over a month’s time.

According to journalist Kevin Lewis of ABC 7 News, 26-year-old Oluwakayode Adebusuyi has been charged with rape, and police believe he raped an intoxicated woman in his car. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has reported that he is an illegal immigrant from Nigeria.

Adebusuyi had previously worked as a driver for a ride sharing service. He was previously charged last summer with second-degree assault, a fourth-degree sex offense, and false imprisonment, but all of those charges were mysteriously dropped.

He is being held in jail on a $250,000 bond. If Adebusuyi posts bond, county officials will give a courtesy call to ICE officials but do nothing else to enforce immigration law. He will be subject to the same release policies and afforded the same rights that any American citizen would receive, likely able to walk the streets.

CAP

There have been at least seven other instances of rape or sexual assault committed by illegal immigrants in Montgomery County since July 25. The most recent instance besides Adebusuyi is 37-year-old Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez, who remains behind bars after being charged with raping the 15-year-old daughter of his lover inside their Silver Spring, MD home.

CAP

CAP

Other grizzly cases have been reported throughout the summer as well, as Montgomery County has quickly become a renowned hot spot for illegal immigrants looking to commit vicious sex crimes.

CAP

CAP

CAP

An executive order was issued in July to officially grant sanctuary status to the county. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order that banned all county support toward enforcing federal immigration law.

“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.

The county is located right outside of the Washington D.C. swamp, and county officials feel that taking a stance against the law-and-order immigration policies of President Donald Trump is of paramount importance.

“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.

The chickens have come to roost in Montgomery County, where extreme leftist public officials have ignored the rule of law with great cost to public safety.

 

SPAIN: MIGRANTS GANG RAPE 12-YEAR-OLD, LET HER FRIEND GO BECAUSE SHE’S MUSLIM

Spain: Migrants Gang Rape 12-Year-Old, Let Her Friend Go Because She's Muslim

Residents accuse local mayor of covering up the attack

 | Infowars.com – MARCH 27, 2019

A group of migrants in Spain subjected a 12-year-old girl to a brutal gang rape but let her friend go because she was a Muslim, with residents complaining that the Mayor of the town helped cover up the incident.

The incident occurred on March 18th last year but full details only just came to light in a report by Spanish newspaper El Mundo.

According to the report, the attack in Azuqueca de Henares began when the 12-year-old girl was playing with several friends in the Lavadero de Azuqueca park just after 1pm in the afternoon.

A group of Moroccan youths and one Nigerian then arrived, some of whom were known to the victim.

The youths then kidnapped the girl and one of her friends, taking them to an abandoned building nearby. After a discussion in Arabic that lasted several minutes, the perpetrators decided to let her friend go free because she was “North African” and a Muslim.

The youths then took the Spanish girl to a bathroom, knocked her down, undressed her, held down her hands and feet, covered her mouth and then began to anally rape her one by one.

https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWJ3q9KWQ5xF6WDTYp5EVQpXJ8jtgeesTLGLYHPqdGfhi&channel=251530

At least 5 different individuals took part in the attack, according to the victim, one of whom was 18-years-old and therefore legally an adult.

The girl screamed out as she was then raped vaginally. Her friends who were outside attempted to intervene but were threatened to stay away by one of the suspects who was carrying a stick.

“Anyone who comes in doesn’t come out,” he told the girls.

The attack lasted a full 45 minutes before the victim was allowed to leave.

Three of the youths involved in the attack received 3 years of “confinement,” while one of the adults involved received “preventive detention”. Another adult involved in the attack is still at large.

Local municipal groups wrote a letter condemning Mayor Jose Luis Blanco, who they accused of helping to cover up the full details of the incident. No official details were released about the incident, with the newspaper learning of it via pupils at the local school.

KATE HOEY SLAMS MEDIA AS CHRISTIANS SLAUGHTERED WITH ZERO COVERAGE!

Kate Hoey SLAMS Media as Christians SLAUGHTERED with ZERO coverage!

Kate Hoey is a strong Brexit supporter and is highly regarded for her local service

Unity News – MARCH 18, 2019

Popular Labour MP for Vauxhall has slammed the mainstream media over their lack of coverage of Christians slaughtered by Islamic Militants in Nigeria.

Hoey tweeted:

CAP

Kate Hoey is a strong Brexit supporter and is highly regarded for her local service. She is highly critical of Jeremy Corbyn’s about turn on the EU as he is a lifelong euro-sceptic from a left wing point of view.

Whilst all decent people are in agreement that Christchurch Mosque Terror attack was an atrocity many have agreed with Kate Hoey in exposing what they feel is a double standard of the mainstream media in the UK and the world.

One Twitter user commented: “Totally agree Kate. The MSM is somehow swayed towards certain atrocities but not others”

Another also opined: “It seems a weekly event that our media doesn’t highlight what we all see happening. By default they’re increasing tensions by acting like these events are trivialities. Like the media coverage over ISIS members, ignoring yazidi victims. Our news is often morally corrupt.”

Kate Hoey also took part in the march to leave at the weekend and it is looking likely she will vote against Theresa May’s much despised Brexit deal once more increasing her popularity even further.

Pelosi Deletes Tweet Supporting Jussie Smollett

By

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) deleted a Tweet from several days ago in which she said the “attack on Jussie Smollett is an affront to our humanity.”

First noted on Twitter by Nick Monroe, the Tweet is no longer live on Pelosi’s account.

CAP

In full, it read:

“The racist, homophobic attack on  is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery & that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once & for all.”

Pelosi did not publicly apologize for piling on after the media blamed supporters of President Donald J. Trump for the attack. She has not publicly commented on the event since the now-deleted Tweet.

Per Pelosi’s request, it looks like justice will be served – against Smollett, who fabricated the entire event.

Smollett allegedly paid two Nigerian friends and cast members on “Empire” to stage stunt. The pair bought the rope that was found hanging around Smollett’s neck.

The actor claimed that he was beaten, a rope was tied around his neck, and bleach was poured on him while he fought for his life. He claimed that his “attackers” yelled homophobic and racial slurs. as well as “this is MAGA country” during the “attack.”

Sunday morning, Smollett’s lawyers doubled down, insisting that Smollett is still a victim, despite what police said. Their move signals that Smollett is not ready ready to give up on the hoax just yet. Chicago Police warned that Smollett will be “held accountable” for the hoax.

THE WOLF WHO CRIED MAGA

MAGA

By Carter Evans

Last Updated Feb 17, 2019 3:09 AM EST

The two Nigerian brothers arrested in connection with the assault on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett are no longer suspects in the attack. They’re now cooperating with police.

A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett’s neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men’s attorney alluded to Friday night.

“New evidence that was brought to their attention, obviously I had it, my clients had it,” said Gloria Schmidt, the brothers’ attorney.

The Chicago Police Department released a statement Saturday night saying information from the brothers had “shifted the trajectory of the investigation.”

“We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We’ve reached out to the Empire cast member’s attorney to request a follow-up interview.”

Smollett’s attorneys, Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson, issued a statementlate Saturday saying Smollett was “angered and devastated” by reports that he knew the people associated with the alleged attack.

“One of these purported suspects was Jussie’s personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie’s complicity,” the statement said.

The attorneys said the actor would continue to cooperate with authorities as the investigation continues. “At the present time, Jussie and his attorneys have no inclination to respond to ‘unnamed’ sources inside of the investigation, but will continue discussions through official channels,” the statement said.

Police said the two men — identified as Ola and Abel Osundairo — were captured on surveillance video at the time that Smollett said he was attacked.

Ola Osundairo is connected to Smollett through the hit show “Empire” where he played a prisoner in season two.

Both brothers apparently left Chicago on the day of the alleged attack and were detained when they returned Wednesday. Chicago detectives tore through their apartment looking for clues, and an evidence log shows they found ropes, masks and bleach. They were released Friday night without charges.

A Chicago Police Department spokesperson said “detectives have additional investigative work to complete.”

In a recent interview with “Good Morning America,” Smollett said he was sure the men in the photo were his attackers.

“And then I see the attacker, masked. And he said, ‘This is MAGA country, n*****.’ Punches me right in the face. So, I punched his ass back,” Smollett said. “I think what people need to hear is just the truth.”

Smollett has not spoken publicly about the arrest and subsequent release of the two brothers. Earlier this week, Chicago police said Smollett was still being treated as a victim, not a suspect.

It Gets Better-> Jussie Smollett Rehearsed MAGA Assault With Nigerian Brothers: Report

 

CAP

The wolf who cried MAGA.

The Jussie Smollett hate hoax officially blew up, but the ‘Empire’ actor refuses to admit he staged the MAGA attack that took place two weeks ago.

Fox reported Saturday afternoon that Chicago police sources confirmed detectives were able to show that the Nigerian brothers who were “persons of interest” and questioned by police, bought the rope found around Jussie Smollett’s neck at Crafty Beaver Hardware the weekend of January 25th.

Jussie Smollett paid for the rope — The Nigerian brothers were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised another $500 as soon as they returned back to the US.

CAP

It gets better…

According to sources, Jussie Smollett and the two Nigerian brothers rehearsed the MAGA attack.

Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled racist and homophobic slurs at Smollett, reported CBS Chicago.

Smollett also had the Nigerian brothers purchase two red ball caps from Uptown Beauty Supply to wear during the attack so they would appear to be Trump supporters.

It was reported Saturday night that the Chicago Police Department is no longer looking at ‘Empire’ star Jussie Smollett as a victim in his alleged assault — but rather an “active participant.”

Despite all of the reports from police sources that Jussie Smollett staged the hate crime, his lawyers pushed back in a statement late Saturday night calling the Chicago cops liars.

Jussie Smollett’s attorneys, Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson, released a statement late Saturday night insisting the alleged MAGA attack that took place on January 29th in the subfreezing temps in Chicago was real.

According to reports, high-profile attorney Michael Monico is no longer representing Jussie Smollett after a disagreement about the decision to release Saturday night’s statement.

Jussie Smollett could get up to three years in prison for filing a false police report in the state of Illinois.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑