Google retaliated against employees who reported abuse, internal document claims

CAP

A leaked document tells 45 stories of Google employees who claim they’ve experienced sexual harassment, personal insults, and racism, and were then sidelined and denied promotion for being “too much of an activist.”

Apparently a product of the company’s campaign to uncover cases of retaliation, the document is a cache of personal accounts submitted by Google employees to an internal company forum.

The document was first revealed by Recode earlier this month, but Motherboard published it in full.

Writing anonymously, Googlers describe cases of their managers’ unethical business decisions, ill treatment of minorities and women within the company, and the tech giant’s attempts to keep some unpleasant things ‘in the family’.

One employee writes that their “reputation has been damaged both inside the company and throughout the industry at large” by the retaliation against them, while “the person who had been perpetuating the retaliation simply received additional “managerial coaching.”

A female employee “experienced blatant racist and sexist things from my coworker” and after reporting them “was warned that things will get very serious if continued.”

No one protected me, the victim. I thought Google was different. 

Her claims are echoed by those of her colleague: “I whistle blew a colleague who used the N-word in jokes. HR found nothing conclusive. I was on track to becoming our team’s tech lead, but now I can barely even get an invitation to lunch.”

Having an active position on social issues is also not welcomed at Google, apparently, as detailed by another Googler: “They [directors] made terrible comments about people in all kinds of protected situations — including saying that a woman could not receive an ‘exceeds expectations’ because she had recently been on leave and that someone should be rated downward for being ‘too much of an activist.’”

Google has neither confirmed nor denied the authenticity of the accusations. But Eileen Naughton, Google’s vice president of People Operations, said they are working hard to bring cases of inappropriate treatment to light: “Reporting misconduct takes courage and we want to provide care and support to people who raise concerns. All instances of inappropriate conduct reported to us are investigated rigorously.”

In March, Google decided to pay $135 million to two former executives accused of sexual harassment. While last year, around 20,000 Google employees took part in a global protest urging the corporation to stop forced arbitration for issues of sexual harassment and discrimination and release a transparency report on sexual abuse in the company. Meredith Whittaker and Claire Stapleton, who stood at the core of the protest, later published an internal open letter, claiming they faced retaliation from the company for their action. Whittaker quit Google in July.

WTF IS GOING ON AT CNN? SCANDALS EXPLODE FOR FAKE NEWS ALL-STARS APRIL RYAN, DON LEMON, CHRIS CUOMO

WTF is Going On at CNN? Scandals Explode for Fake News All-Stars April Ryan, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo

Slurs, sexual accusations, and assaults mire Fake News Network

AUGUST 14, 2019

Something’s happening at CNN.

No, we’re not talking about the network’s record low ratings.

CNN anchors can’t seem to stay out of trouble.

This week three different CNN anchors have been the focus of major controversies – and it’s only Wednesday.

Chris “Fredo” Cuomo

On Monday, a video went viral showing Cuomo Prime Time host Chris Cuomo threatening to kill someone after the guy called him “Fredo,” a term referring to the dumbest, most treacherous brother in the Godfather movies.

“Punk ass bitches from the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo, I’m an anchor on CNN,” Cuomo told the man, before adding, “It’s like the N-word for us. Is that a cool fucking thing?”

Eventually the exchange escalates and Cuomo threatens to kill the guy.

“I’ll fucking ruin your shit. I’ll fucking throw you down these stairs like a fucking punk,” he says.

Watch the video:

And see Infowars’ interview with the Twitter user who uploaded the encounter, “THAT’S THE POINT with Brandon”:

Don Lemon

Then, we learned about a salacious lawsuit against CNN Tonight host Don Lemon, accusing him of grotesque sexually-charged behavior at a New York bar.

From Zero Hedge:

A man named Dustin Hice is suing CNN anchor Don Lemon for assault, alleging that the anchor attacked him at a bar in the Hamptons last summer, according to Mediaite

Hice noticed Lemon at Sag Harbor dive bar Murf’s in July 2018, where he allegedly approached Lemon, “tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink,” the suit claims. The CNN host declined the drink, saying he was “just trying to have a good time.”

The lawsuit then alleges that Lemon approached Hice later in the night, “put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose.”

While shoving his fingers in Hice’s face, Lemon allegedly asked him “Do you like pussy or dick?”

Hice says in the lawsuit he left the bar “shocked and humiliated.”

Now that’s f**ked up…

April Ryan

Next, reports emerged that a security guard for CNN contributor April Ryan was seen assaulting a reporter who attended one of her events.

According to Mediaite, a reporter for a local paper called New Brunswick Today was accosted when he tried to go into an event where Ryan was set to make a speech.

Mediaite reported:

“During the intro, this man came up to me, mentioned my video camera & asked me ‘Who are you with?’” Kratovil wrote on Twitter. “I gave him my card & explained that I followed the proper channels to cover the event. I asked if he had a card & he responded by saying he was ‘with the speaker.’”

Kratovil said the bodyguard then took down his camera and carried it out of the room. Surveillance video shows him getting violently dragged out of the event by the man. “Get off of me motherfucker!” Kratovil is heard shouting.

Watch the hotel surveillance footage:

Just what in the heck is going on over there?

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.24.52 AM

Speaking to Fox News, one media critic said any normal organization would have implemented policy changes by now, but that doesn’t seem to be happening at CNN.

“This was not a good week to be CNN. In addition to its abysmal ratings, three of its top news personalities are embroiled in scandal and controversy,” Cornell University Law School professor and media critic William A. Jacobson told Fox News.

“In a rational world, CNN leadership would implement a dramatic course correction, but there is no sign that rationality prevails at CNN,” he said.

READ THE INDICTMENT: Three Minor Victims, Three Employees Referenced In Epstein Case

By Patrick Howley

Three minor victims and three employees are named in the child trafficking indictment against Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire pedophile and Bill Clinton friend who is facing trial in the Southern District of New York.

READ THE INDICTMENT HERE

The Miami Herald reports that new victims and witnesses came forward to help the FBI-NYPD.

“Sources told the Herald that the indictment includes new victims and witnesses who spoke to authorities in New York over the past several months,” reported the Miami Herald, which successfully sued to unseal some records pertaining to an Epstein-related defamation case days ago.

Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for sex trafficking minors, marking another major step forward in law enforcement’s recent push to bust elite pedophile rings. (READ: NXIVM Cult’s Connections To Hillary, Schumer, and Gillibrand).

The Daily Beast reports: Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida…

Several employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein’s abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Daily Beast passage ends

In 2015, I exclusively reported that Jeffrey Epstein pleaded the Fifth when asked about his friendship with Bill Clinton.

I told Steve Bannon about Jeffrey Epstein’s Clinton connections on Breitbart Radio early in the 2016 primary, noting that Bill Clinton was aboard a plane to Epstein’s orgy island.

Big League Politics reported:

Documents released by the FBI pertaining to Clinton-connected pedophile Jeffrey Epstein show that the known child predator had a professional relationship with then-FBI Director Robert S. Mueller.

“Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon,” says one of the court documents. “Case agent advised that no federal prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the state of Florida.

Twitter sleuth @techno_fog mined this from the released FBI files:

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 10.10.57 AM

Democrat Darling Pete Buttigieg Accused of Sexual Assault by 21-Year-Old from Michigan

 

Mayor Pete Buttigieg told an audience in March that sexual harassment has no place in our society.

It was a bold statement for the liberal media darling.

CAP

But now the Indiana small town mayor may be in trouble himself.

On Sunday night 21-year-old Hunter Kelly wrote on Medium that he had been sexually abused by Pete Buttigieg.

CAP

Hunter posted a teaser late last night.
He has not given any details but he promises to write more in the days ahead.

CAP

Hunter also said he contemplated suicide and has been throwing up for the last week while deciding on whether or not to go public.

Hunter also posted this tweet last Thursday on “revenge.”

CAP
Of course, this is a developing story. We have reached out to Hunter for comment.

JOE BIDEN LAUNCHES HIS CAMPAIGN ON THE LIE THAT TRUMP SAID NEO-NAZIS WERE “VERY FINE PEOPLE”

Joe Biden Launches His Campaign on the Lie That Trump Said Neo-Nazis Were "Very Fine People"

Trump never referred to Charlottesville racists as “very fine people” – he specifically condemned them

 | Infowars.com – APRIL 25, 2019

Joe Biden launched his presidential campaign on the proven lie that Donald Trump said Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville were “very fine people”.

“He said there were, quote, ‘Some very fine people on both sides,’” said Biden in his campaign video. “Very fine people on both sides? With those words the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it and in that moment I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any other I’d seen in my lifetime,” added the former Vice President.

However, as is manifestly provable, Trump never referred to neo-nazis as “very fine people” and openly condemned them on numerous occasions.

The hoax is based on the president’s Trump Tower press conference when he was asked to respond to the tragic events in Charlottesville.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides,” said Trump, before making it clear that he was referring to people protesting against the removal of a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee,” not alt-right white supremacists who subsequently hijacked the demonstration.

Trump specifically went on to condemn the alt-right mob and made it clear he was not referring to them with his “very fine people” line.

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally,” said Trump in the same press conference.

“Trump made clear several times during the conference that he was referring specifically to those who had showed up to demonstrate against the statue’s removal and that he otherwise condemned the white supremacists,” writes the Washington Examiner’s Eddie Scarry.

Real Clear Politics’ Steve Cortes also carefully explains in his article how, “Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.” The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception.”

Trump never referred to neo-nazis as “very fine people” and specifically condemned them on multiple occasions.

The entire foundation of Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is built on a proven hoax.

 

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑