By Paul Joseph Watson – 4/6/2020
Communist Party reportedly paying off bereaved families to keep silent about true death count
By Jamie White – March 30, 2020
Residents in Wuhan, China are reportedly skeptical of the Chinese Communist Party’s official coronavirus death count of 2,500 in the city, with most believing the actual number is over 40,000.
“It can’t be right…because the incinerators have been working round the clock, so how can so few people have died?” a Wuhan resident surnamed Zhang told Radio Free Asia on Friday.
“They started distributing ashes and starting interment ceremonies on Monday,” he said.
Over the last week, seven funeral homes in Wuhan have been distributing cremated remains of 500 people every day, according to a source close to the provincial civil affairs bureau.
“Every funeral home reports data on cremations directly to the authorities twice daily,” the source said. “This means that each funeral home only knows how many cremations it has conducted, but not the situation at the other funeral homes.”
In the fourth quarter of 2019 alone, Wuhan saw 56,007 cremations, according to data released by the Wuhan civil affairs agency.
Additionally, photos out of Wuhan show pallets of urns delivered in trucks, with one mortuary receiving over 5,000 urns in a two-day period.
“Maybe the authorities are gradually releasing the real figures, intentionally or unintentionally, so that people will gradually come to accept the reality,” a Wuhan resident named Mao told RFA.
The Communist Party is reportedly paying families 3,000 yuan for “funeral allowances” in exchange for their silence.
“There have been a lot of funerals in the past few days, and the authorities are handing out 3,000 yuan in hush money to families who get their loved ones’ remains laid to rest ahead of Qing Ming,” Wuhan resident Chen Yaohui said, referring to the traditional grave tending festival on April 5.
“During the epidemic, they transferred cremation workers from around China to Wuhan keep cremate bodies around the clock,” he added.
China claimed Sunday that Wuhan had only 1 new case of coronavirus in the last 10 days.
Since the coronavirus outbreak went global earlier this year, China launched a massive propaganda campaign to deflect blame, mitigate the fallout of its global reputation, and hide the true scale of the coronavirus devastation it unleashed.
By John Follain – 3/30/2020
As Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte fights to hold Italian society together through a crippling nationwide lockdown, the depressed south is turning into a powder keg.
Police have been deployed on the streets of Sicily’s capital, Palermo, amid reports gangs are using social media to plot attacks on stores. A bankrupt ferry company halted service to the island, including vital supplies of food and medicines. As the state creaks under the strain of the coronavirus pandemic, officials worry the mafia may be preparing to step in.
Preventing unrest in the so-called Mezzogiorno, the underdeveloped southern region that’s long lagged behind the wealthy north, has become the government’s top priority, according to Italian officials who asked not to be named discussing the administration’s strategy.
With the European Union’s most dangerously indebted state already fighting the Germans over the terms of the financial aid it needs, the fallout may reach far beyond Rome if Conte fails.
“We need to act fast, more than fast,” Palermo Mayor Leoluca Orlando told daily La Stampa. “Distress could turn into violence.”
As the lockdown enters its fourth week, Conte is set to extend containment measures that have shuttered all but essential businesses until April 18 at the earliest, the officials said. He’s also working on a new stimulus package for mid-April worth at least 30 billion euros ($33 billion), following initial measures worth 25 billion euros, they said.
Italy has the highest death toll from the virus, with more than 11,000 fatalities, and almost 102,000 confirmed cases, second only to the U.S. It reported the smallest number of new coronavirus infections in almost two weeks on Monday.
Read More: Italy Reports Fewest New Coronavirus Cases in Almost 2 Weeks
Calls for Help
Within the aid he’s already announced, Conte is trying to channel funds toward the South. Over the weekend he advanced 4.3 billion euros from a solidarity fund for municipalities and added 400 million euros to mayors that can be converted into coupons for groceries. “No one will be left behind,” the premier said in a televised address.
Still, southern leaders are clamoring for more. They say that cash from the solidarity fund was already due to them and the economic damage from the lockdown has brought their region to the verge of a breakdown.
That opens another front for Conte, who is already struggling to stop the Italian health system from collapsing and fighting the European Union for joint debt issuance to help relieve the financial pressure on his government. Italy’s economic output is set to shrink by 6.5% in 2020, according to research group Prometeia.
The lockdown has hit the 3.7 million Italians working in the underground economy particularly hard since they don’t receive a regular salary and have difficulty accessing unemployment benefits. Many of them are concentrated in the South.
In the South, “many people live day-to-day, doing odd jobs, like unloading trucks at markets, and they are in trouble,” Stefano Paoloni, a police union leader, said by phone. “We need to be on the alert to see whether there’s organized crime behind social unrest.”
Police have been stationed outside supermarkets in Palermo after at least one group of angry residents refused to pay for their purchases. The private Facebook group National Revolution, which has about 2,600 members, is urging others to stage such raids, according to newspaper la Repubblica. Other social media outlets, including WhatsApp chats, are being monitored, the newspaper said.
Adding to the sense of things breaking down, ferry company Tirrenia CIN on Monday decided to halt all its connections with Sicily, Sardinia and other minor islands because of financial difficulties. The government said in a statement it will ensure that vital goods are delivered.
Giuseppe Provenzano, who is in charge of the south in Conte’s cabinet, said an emergency handout should also be given to those in the illegal economy. The risk is that organized crime gangs will step in to provide assistance to those in need, filling the gap left by the state.
The government needs to move “without hesitation,” said Graziano Delrio, leader of lower-house lawmakers from the Democratic Party, the second-biggest group in Conte’s coalition. Rome needs “to do whatever’s necessary for the essential needs of families,” he said in an interview.
(Updates with new cases in seventh paragraph.)
Told police “someone had to take a stand.”
FEBRUARY 11, 2020
The suspect who drove a vehicle through a voter registration tent occupied by Trump supporters in Jacksonville admitted to police that he had an anti-Trump motive and told authorities “someone had to take a stand.”
27-year-old Gregory Timm drove his van into a pro-Trump Republican voter registration drive tent at a Jacksonville Walmart on Saturday and was subsequently arrested and charged with aggravated assault, criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license.
According to an arrest report obtained by Action News Jax, Timm told police he drove his van through the tent because “someone had to take a stand.”
He also showed police a video he made of himself driving towards the tent as the victims stood in front of it. The video ended before Timm actually drove into the tent, a moment he described to police as “the good part.”
Timm also told police he made a video of himself prior to driving through the tent, but this video has not been made public.
“The suspect advised that he does not like President Trump,” according to the police report. Timm “did not show any emotion, recorded the aftermath of the incident and gave an obscene gesture,” according to Action News Jax.
“What’s clear is, this individual drove up to a tent and was clearly registering voters with Donald Trump’s name and attire around them. And drove a vehicle at volunteers that’s what we know, looks pretty political to me,” said Mayor Lenny Curry.
Nobody was injured during the incident, although victims were left in a state of severe shock.
Will the media now dig through Timm’s social media history to discover who radicalized him into attempting this act of terror?
Or will the story completely disappear by the end of the week?
Don’t hold your breath.
We will never know the true numbers. Shame
I see Styx is the fine recipient of a YouTube “conspiracy theory” warning with a WHO link above your video. At this point I believe Styx more than I believe China, WHO or the CDC.
February 10, 2020
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures yesterday morning.
Rep. Nunes ripped the liberal media after their disastrous three years of lying and misleading the American public.
The leftie mainstream media TRULY is an enemy to Truth.
Rep. Nunes also urged President Trump to move the entire NSC apparatus out of the White House and across the Potomac River.
Rep. Nunes: I believe we’re going to get accountability. I believe Durham is going to get to the full story… I’ve been saying for a long time that the National Security Council that’s there at the White House, 400 and some people, he would be best to take all of those people, ship them across the Potomac, quarantine them, get them the hell away from the White House, because we know that a lot of the leaks for the last three plus years have been coming from that National Security Council. The President really only needs to have Trump appointees with him in the White House.
On Monday morning Devin Nunes expanded on his request — The California Republican called on President Trump to FIRE all Obama holdovers in the NSC and in the White House.
Rep. Nunes: We know that it is highly likely that many of the leaks that started at the very beginning of President Trump’s administration came from the National Security Council.
Hollywood has lost the few brain cells they have left and nobody cares what they think. They blew it.
The YangGang doesn’t care about Andrew, they just want 1000$ a month. Here’s an easy way to get that without him being president, get a job!
Group of imposters will never be able to communicate the message of truth to the American voter like Donald Trump
DECEMBER 20, 2019
The monotony and exhaustive burnout vomiting from the left reared its ugly head yet again to debate its proposed American Dream-killing legislation.