By DronetekPolitics – 6/30/2020
She must be mad because white women got real hair they don’t wear horse hair on their heads
These thugs need to be stopped
By Shane Trejo – 6/29/2020
A group of Black Lives Matter (BLM) rioters terrorized a peaceful Catholic prayer group in St. Louis on Saturday.
“Yesterday, while praying for peace and unity in our city and the protection of the Saint Louis statue, Black Lives Matter protesters started to harass, berate, and assault the Catholics that were peacefully praying. We did nothing in retaliation,” Conor Martin wrote in a Twitter post documenting the violence from the left-wing thugs.
“We allowed them to spit on us, call us names, put their fingers in our faces, push us, and antagonize, but we did not retaliate. We continued to peacefully pray,” he added in a subsequent tweet.
There were pictures captured of the violent display by the BLM terrorists who showed up to demonstrate their hatred of Christianity and white people with violence.
Martin announced that he will be pressing charges against the thugs and hopes they are punished for the violent assault they committed against the peaceful Catholics.
He is calling for the government to take action before the BLM terror group assaults more Christians and white people, and the violence becomes deadly.
Big League Politics has reported for weeks as BLM has waged war on America, instituting their regime of racial dominance with help from leftist oligarchs, the fake news media, the Democrat Party, and weak cowards in the Republican Party.
They are now setting their sights to Christianity, as the racist hate group disdains all portrayals of Jesus Christ that are too white. Faux-black race huckster Shaun King even issued a call to arms for black supremacy terrorists to target white Jesus for desecration.
“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King wrote in a Twitter post. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been. In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went? EGYPT! Not Denmark. Tear them down.”
King later doubled down with a subsequent tweet referring to “murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends” as “racist propaganda.”
As a result of his racist call for the overthrow of civilization and rape of Christianity, King has reportedly received death threats from Americans who are sick and tired of his communist agitating.
“These were men and women, in a private group that they had no idea I’d ever see, using their real names and identities, openly plotting to kill me and organizing each other to execute it,” King wrote.
Violence begets violence, and the silent majority – if it truly can awaken – may make cheerleaders for BLM terrorism severely regret their decisions.
By Chicago Sun-Times – 6/29/2020
Four children were among the weekend’s victims, including a 1-year-old boy fatally shot in Englewood, a 10-year-old girl killed in Logan Square and a 17-year-old boy killed in Humboldt Park.
Four children were among 65 people shot across Chicago this weekend, 18 of them fatally. Three of the children were killed.
The weekend gun violence brought Chicago past 300 homicides so far this year, the benchmark that Supt. David Brown challenged the police department to stay under in April. Last year, the city didn’t break 300 homicides until early August, according to Sun-Times data.
Three children killed
A 10-year-old girl was fatally shot Saturday night when a stray bullet hit her inside a Logan Square home on the Northwest Side.
She was inside the apartment about 9:40 p.m. in the 3500 block of West Dickens Avenue when the bullet came through a window and struck her in the head, Chicago police said.
Lina Nunez was taken to Stroger Hospital, where she was pronounced dead hours later, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.
Neighbors said they heard gunfire but believed it was fireworks. Police said the shots may have come from a group of males who began firing at another group in the block.
Earlier that afternoon, a 1-year-old boy was killed and his mother was wounded in Englewood on the South Side.
The woman and her child were driving home from a laundromat just after 2 p.m. when a gunman pulled up alongside them in another vehicle and opened fire near 60th and Halsted streets, according to police. The child was struck once in the chest, while his mother, 22, was grazed on the head. She drove them to St. Bernard Hospital, where the child died. The mother was later taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center for treatment and her condition was stabilized.
The medical examiner’s office identified the boy as Sincere A. Gaston. He lived in South Chicago.
Earlier that morning, a teenage boy was shot to death in Humboldt Park on the West Side.
Antiwon Douglas, 17, was in a large crowd at 11:25 a.m. in the 1100 block of North Monticello Avenue when he got into an altercation and someone from the group pulled out a gun and fired shots, authorities said. Douglas, who lived in Humboldt Park, was struck on the left side of his chest and taken to Stroger Hospital, where he died.
The most recent fatal shooting happened early Monday in Brighton Park on the Southwest Side.
A 21-year-old man was walking about 2:22 a.m. in the 4400 block of South Whipple Street when a male suspect approached him and shot him in the face and leg, police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Nearly two hours before that, a man was found shot to death in Humboldt Park.
Joseph Gisc, 22, was discovered inside a home with gunshot wounds to his chin and face at 12:39 a.m. in the 900 block of North Central Park Avenue, authorities said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sunday night, 23-year-old Rayshaon Williams died of gunshot wounds after crashing his car and then collapsing outside in Garfield Park.
He was found unresponsive in the 4500 block of West Fulton Avenue with a gunshot wounds to his hip and pronounced dead at the scene, officials said. He appeared to have exited the car and collapsed on the ground after crashing into two parked cars in the 4500 block of West Maypole Avenue.
Earlier Sunday night, another man was killed in West Pullman on the Far South Side.
Terron S. Tate, 24, was walking about 8:40 p.m. in the 12100 block of South Michigan Avenue when someone in a black vehicle shot him in the head, back and shoulder, authorities said. Tate, who lived in West Pullman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three people were killed in separate shootings within 90 minutes Sunday morning.
The latest of those attacks left a 38-year-old man dead in Little Village on the Southwest Side.
He was walking in an alley about 8:30 a.m. in the 2500 block of South Troy Street when someone got out of an SUV, walked up to him and fired shots, striking him multiple times, police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Just over an hour earlier, an 18-year-old man was shot to death in South Chicago.
Andrew Richmond was shot multiple times in the torso about 7:20 a.m. in the 8200 block of South Escanaba Avenue, officials said. He was taken to University of Chicago Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
About 20 minutes before that, another man was fatally shot in Rogers Park on the North Side.
Angelo D. Pullum, 36, was walking about 7 a.m. in the 1400 block of West Lunt Avenue when someone walked up to him and shot him in the back of the head, authorities said. The shooter then ran to a black SUV that sped off west on Lunt toward Clark Street. Pullum, who lives in Rogers Park, was taken to Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston, where he was pronounced dead.
Earlier that morning, a man was shot and killed in Austin on the West Side.
Officers responding to a ShotSpotter alert for gunfire at 3:54 a.m. found 28-year-old Demil D. Spears lying unresponsive on the sidewalk in the 1300 block of North Mayfield Avenue, authorities said. Spears, who lived in Lawndale, had been shot in the back and face and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another man was killed and three others were wounded late Saturday night in Douglas on the South Side.
The men were at a large gathering about 11:35 p.m. in the 3100 block of South Rhodes Avenue when they were struck by bullets, police said. They were all taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center. A 24-year-old man who was struck in the groin was pronounced dead. Two 21-year-old men were shot in the leg. One is in good condition, and the other is in fair condition. A 22-year-old man was shot in the head and is in critical condition. Detectives took two people into custody for questioning.
Earlier that afternoon, two people were killed in separate shootings in Brighton Park and South Shore.
In Brighton Park, officers responding to a ShotSpotter call about 3:50 p.m. found 31-year-old David Santoyo unresponsive in the 4400 block of South Kedzie Avenue with a gunshot wound to his head, authorities said. Santoyo, who lived in Chicago Lawn, was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital and pronounced dead.
Meanwhile, a man was shot to death in South Shore about the same time.
Officers responding to a ShotSpotter alert found the man, 28, unresponsive in the 7600 block of South Phillips Avenue, police said. He had been shot in the chest, neck and arm. The man was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center, where he later died.
Hours before that, a man was killed in a drive-by in Lawndale on the West Side.
About 10:25 a.m., he was walking in the 1300 block of South Springfield Avenue when someone in a passing silver-colored vehicle opened fire, according to police. The man, identified by the medical examiner’s office as 28-year-old Deron Collins, was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he died.
Nearly four hours earlier, a man was shot to death in Englewood.
He was sitting in a Chevrolet Tahoe about 6:50 a.m. in the first block of West 57th Street when someone fired shots, according to police. The man, thought to be about 30, was hit in the head and pronounced dead at the scene. Witnesses told investigators they saw a 2003 Nissan speeding away from the area after the shots were fired.
About half an hour before that, another man was killed in Burnside on the South Side.
Dangelo Byrd, 33, was shot multiple times in the shoulder during a domestic dispute about 6:20 a.m. in the 9300 block of South Lyon Avenue, officials said. He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
A man was killed in the weekend’s first shooting Friday evening in Austin.
The 42-year-old was on the sidewalk about 5:42 p.m. in the 200 block of North Leclaire Avenue when someone emerged from an alleyway and opened fire, Chicago police said. The man was struck in the head and taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
In nonfatal shootings, an 8-year-old girl was grazed by a stray bullet Saturday night inside a home in Englewood.
She was sitting on a couch at 11:18 p.m. inside the home on Wood Street when the stray bullet came through the window and grazed her on her head, according to police. She was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital in fair condition.
A woman was critically injured in a shooting Sunday morning in Rogers Park on the North Side.
The 31-year-old was riding in a vehicle at 5:42 a.m. in the 1700 block of West Juneway Terrace when someone fired shots, police said. A bullet came through the rear window and grazed the woman on the left side of her head. She went to Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston in critical condition.
Just over an hour before that, three people were shot in Austin.
They were outside with a group of other people at 4:26 a.m. in the 500 block of North Menard Avenue when someone fired at them from a passing vehicle, police said. A 31-year-old man was shot in the chest and foot. Someone drove him to West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park in serious condition.
A 35-year-old woman was taken to the same hospital in fair condition with a gunshot wound to her foot, police said. A 37-year-old woman was shot in the leg and taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in fair condition.
At least 38 other people have been injured by gunfire throughout the city between 5 p.m. Friday and 5 a.m. Monday.
Last weekend’s gun violence reached a peak this year with 104 shot, 15 fatally. Five children were among those killed.
Retiring detective warns the “demise” of NYC is coming if police continue to be stripped of resources.
By Steve Watson – 6/29/2020
As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy in New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of under 12 hours on Saturday night.
According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.
Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a total of 81 people shot.
Gun violence is up 358% in New York City since June 2019, with The New York Times reporting Tuesday that “It has been nearly a quarter century since New York City experienced as much gun violence in the month of June as it has seen this year.”
The explosion in gun violence dovetails with the disbanding of NYPD anti-crime units, a decision that means around 600 plainclothes officers will be taken off targeted raids and reassigned.
A retiring NYPD detective, speaking anonymously with the NY Post, recently warned that the move will “be the demise” of New York City.
“Anti-crime guys are the guys are the guys who the real bad guys are looking out for. Anti-crime guys are going to drive around in not just unmarked cars. They’ll come around in other cars, rentals that the city gets that you wouldn’t think are police cars.” the detective noted.
“When you’re a really bad guy, and I’m talking about really bad guys, who won’t think twice about taking another life. When they step out of the car, those were the cops who they are afraid of,” he urged.
The detective blasted Mayor Bill de Blasio, saying that he has “absolutely no idea what policing is,” after he caved to the woke mob and embraced the “Defund the Police” movement.
Mail-in voting opens pandora’s box for fraud opportunities.
By Shane Trejo – 6/26/2020
Three New Jersey Democrat politicians are being charged with fraud relating to a mail-in voting scam that allegedly happened as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The charges have been filed against a city councilman, a councilman-elect, the brother of another councilman, and a fourth individual for election fraud in May’s special election. The entire election was conducted via mail-in voting due to fears related to the coronavirus.
NJ 1st Ward Councilman Michael Jackson is accused of collecting mail-in ballots and giving them to the Passaic County Board of Elections without indicating that he was the official bearer with his signature. Prosecutors also allege that Jackson handed in at least one ballot before it had been properly filled out.
In addition, Alex Mendez, another Democrat who was victorious in the 3rd Ward election, allegedly collected mail-in ballots from different voters and submitted fraudulent voter registration applications.
Jackson won re-election with 844 votes while his opponents received 599 and 490 votes, respectively. Mendez won his post with 1,595 votes with his nearest competition receiving 1,350 votes.
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service became aware of the alleged scam when they found several hundred mail-in ballots that were “bundled” in a mailbox in Paterson, with hundreds of other ballots found in a different mailbox in nearby Haledon. Overall, there were at least 800 ballots implicated in the alleged scam. This was enough to potentially influence the results of last month’s elections.
Other instances of alleged fraud were reportedly a family affair. Shelim Khalique, a 51-year-old Wayne resident, whose councilman brother, Shahim Khalique, won by just a few votes as a candidate in the 2nd Ward, is accused of illegally collecting and delivering mail-in ballots as well. Khalique is also facing charges of illegally employing a sex offender for his transportation company and hiring school bus drivers without qualifications.
Another suspect Abu Razyen, 21, of Prospect Park, has been taken into custody and charged with mishandling ballots as well.
“Today’s charges send a clear message: If you try to tamper with an election in New Jersey, we will find you and we will hold you accountable,” state Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said after the charges were announced. “We will not allow a small number of criminals to undermine the public’s confidence in our democratic process.”
“While it’s gravely disappointing to see another episode of potential corruption in Paterson, I remain hopeful that this is the final chapter in what unfortunately has plagued our city for generations,” Mayor Andre Sayegh said in a written statement.
“I applaud the Attorney General’s Office for their vigilance, as we look forward toward a seismic shift in our political culture that prioritizes the ideals of democracy that my administration so greatly values,” he added.
With Democrats pushing for nationwide mail-in voting because of the COVID-19 pandemic, what happened in NJ last month could easily happen across the country in November unless electoral integrity is enforced.