WATCH: OANN’s Jack Posobiec Films Inside Seattle’s ‘Autonomous’ Zone

CHOP CHAZ 2 (Ted S. Warren / Associated Press)

By

JOEL B. POLLAK

Jack Posobiec, the Washington, DC-based correspondent for One America News Network (OANN), broadcast live from the Seattle, Washington, “autonomous” zone Monday morning, revealing that he had been undercover there since Friday.

Posobiec streamed live on Periscope for just over 20 minutes as he appeared to be leaving the six-block region known as the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) — or, more recently, the “Capitol Hill Occupied (or Organized) Protest” (CHOP).

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 12.05.51 PM

The CHAZ was set up last week after the Seattle Police Department was ordered by local authorities to abandon the Eastern Precinct after days of confrontation with Black Lives Matter demonstrators, who quickly took over the area.

Posobiec walked alongside a colleague as the two described what they had seen over three days and nights. The “day crew,” he said, which was typically shown to the outside world, was completely different from the “night crew” who inhabited the zone overnight.

Posobiec called rapper Raz Simone, who has been described on social media as the zone’s unofficial leader, a “tin-pot warlord,” adding: “There’s no rule of law whatsoever.” It was “mob rule” and “mob justice.”

Posobiec said that a member of Raz’s “crew” had assaulted another journalist for filming inside the zone.

“Also, they tried to set fire to a local auto yard, earlier,” he reported, noting that someone had broken into the facility.

He added that he had spent “the entire night” with Raz, and promised more reporting to come.

On his Twitter feed, Posobiec had posted several videos showing “law enforcement” inside the zone at night:

The zone was being policed, Posobiec said, by “Raz and elements of Antifa, both of whom are armed. So the media’s somepletely lying to you when they say there’s no armed security.” He said there was no “de-escalation” policy to avoid conflict.

“The media narrative on this place has been an absolute lie — absolute, utter lie,” Posobiec said, filming large piles of trash. “This place need to be shut down.” He added that several people had been transported outside the zone by ambulance due to drug overdoses.

Posobiec said: “I’m perfectly fine with people wanting to peaceably assemble there. … But you’ve got to have some level of public safety. … Something bad is going to happen.”

“It’s the mob,” Posobiec’s associate said.

They reported no sanitation and no “social distancing,” despite the threat of renewed coronavirus infections.

“We’re done. We’re not going back,” Posobiec said, noting that he had other sources inside, as well as sources who would continue entering and leaving the zone.

He promised a documentary to come.

Over 45,000 people had watched Posobiec’s broadcast, as of 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday.

Leftist Journo Takes Pleasure In US Becoming Worst Hit Coronavirus Nation: ‘Who’s The S***hole Country Now?’

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.33.51 AM

“If you needed anymore evidence these people hate America.”

By Steve Watson

A leftist columnist seemingly took pleasure in the fact that the US has become the country with the most confirmed cases of coronavirus by mocking President Trump and proclaiming “Who’s the shithole country now?”

Julia Ioffe, who writes for GQ, tweeted out the inane comment along with a link to a New York Times story on the development.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.39.09 AM

Of course, Ioffe provided no salient facts or useful information, such as President Trump’s assertion that the spike in confirmed cases is down to more robust testing being rolled out.

Nor did Ioffe indicate that in comparison with other hard hit countries, the mortality rate in the US stands at 1.5%, which equates to much fewer deaths per confirmed cases than Italy (10%), Spain (8%), Iran (7.6%) and France (6%).

No, Ioffe simply wanted to vent her pent up Trump derangement syndrome.

Americans are not amused:

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.42.16 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.42.58 AM

 

Sandy Berger, Joins Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Larry Summers from the Clinton Administration, All Connected to Epstein’s Express and/or Epstein’s Orgy Island!!!

By Joe Hoft – AUGUST 13, 2019

Yesterday we reported that Clinton and Obama economist and the former President of Harvard, took numerous flights on Jeffrey Epstein’s jet. He even flew on Epstein’s jet to Epstein’s infamous ‘Orgy Island’ ten days after his marriage in 2005.

Today we can report that another Clinton elite creep, former Clinton National Security Advisor, took a flight on the Epstein Express from Epstein’s ‘Orgy Island’ as well.

Yesterday we uncovered that creepy former President of Harvard, Larry Summers, flew numerous times on Jeffrey Epstein’s jet and even flew to Epstein’s so called ‘Orgy Island’.

Flight logs from the previous Epstein trial show that Larry Summers flew a couple times on the ‘Epstein Express’ to Epstein’s now infamous ‘Orgy Island’! According to flight records released from the Epstein case, Summers took four trips on Epstein’s Jet. On one trip he took his newlywed second wife, Elisa New, to Epstein’s Island for their Honeymoon in 2005.

Today we can report that the same flight records show that former President Bill Clinton’s National Security Advisor, Sandy Berger, flew on Epstein’s jet from his ‘Orgy Island’ as well.

Berger was also famous for being charged with stealing documents from the National Archives but stuffing them in his clothes to protect President Clinton and himself from actions related to Osama Bin Ladin.  US News reportedabout Berger –

It’s been almost eight years since Clinton-era national security adviser Sandy Berger smuggled classified documents out of the National Archives that detailed his boss’s efforts to thwart terrorist threats to the millennium celebrations. The crime cost Berger $50,000, 100 hours of community service, his security clearance, and his law license. But the agents who went after him haven’t forgotten. “It weighs on you,” says Archives Inspector General Paul Brachfeld.

And now they’ve made Berger the poster boy for a new anti-theft initiative. The outreach to archivists includes a slide show that pictures Berger and three other smugglers under the headline: “To Catch a Thief.” What’s more, Brachfeld now has an archival recovery team assigned to work theft cases. “Those acts I don’t think can be re-created today,” he tells our Caitlin Huey-Burns.

Still, the Berger episode gnaws at Brachfeld because the former top official abused his privileges and because Berger’s actions might have robbed the 9/11 Commission of key details related to its probe of the terror plot. Brachfeld says Berger was given “unique privileges” just “because he was Sandy Berger.” But, he adds, that kind of special treatment will never again be provided. “Those unique privileges were rescinded, in terms of it wasn’t going to happen again,” says Brachfeld.

He notes that the 9/11 Commission report, which also looked at the Clinton administration’s handling of terrorism, could have been compromised. “We all know what 9/11 meant to the country, and his treating those records in such a manner will always leave, in my mind, a cloud over whether or not the 9/11 Commission got full production of the records that they requested, and that to me is extremely serious and an affront to all Americans.”

The misdemeanor to which Berger admitted took place in late 2003. “It was a terrible experience for me,” Brachfeld says. “I was going after big game.” He adds: “It was very disquieting to me that somebody that was a household name in Washington, somebody that was a trusted person, somebody that you hope would be a good steward of the records and would be responsive to the 9/11 Commission, treated the records in the opposite manner. So you know, you lose faith. It’s a success in terms of getting him to admit to the crime in some degree. But at the same time, it’s sad.”

Berger was not only a crook, he was a creep!

We’ve identified a documented flight for Berger FROM Epstein’s Island (NOTE: There are NO Epstein flight records for Berger TO Epstein’s ‘Orgy’ Island.)

On September 24, 2005, Berger flew from TIST (Cyril E King Airport, St Thomas, US Virgin Islands) to TEB (Teterboro Airport, Bergen, NJ).

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.36.34 AM

Also accompanying Berger on this flight out was a Tatiana “Simanova/Simonova” (sp)

Former President Bill Clinton on the Epstein Express 27 times, mostly with underage girls.  One sex slave from the island says she met Al Gore, Clinton’s VP, when she was underage.  Clinton’s Treasury Secretary,  Summers, flew on the Epstein Express to Orgy Island on his honeymoon and his National Security Advisor, Berger, flew from Orgy Island on the Epstein Express.

Was the entire Clinton Administration a gang of creeps?

Via Paul Blum

 

NY State paid out $63k for erectile dysfunction meds for SEX OFFENDERS, audit finds

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.08.30 AM

An audit of New York state’s Medicaid program has found that more than $63,000 was paid out on sexual and erectile dysfunction drugs for registered sex offenders over a period of six years.

The audit found that Medicaid had made improper payments of $933,594 for “drugs, procedures, and supplies” to treat erectile dysfunction between 2012 and 2018, which is illegal under state and federal laws. “There are clear rules about what conditions Medicaid will cover when it comes to erectile dysfunction drugs,” state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli said in a statement.

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.11.20 AM

Of the 47 sex offenders who’d received the treatments, 30 of them were classified as “level-2” or “level-3” offenders. Risk of reoffending is determined as “moderate” for level-2 offenders and “high” for level-3 offenders.

DiNapoli said the problem of Medicaid being used to treat sexual dysfunction issues had been identified by the comptroller’s office in 2005, when it found that Medicaid had paid for Viagra for 198 recipients who were classified as level-3 sex offenders. That review sparked an overhaul and led to reforms in the system on both a national and state level, but the latest audit confirms the problem persists.

In a response to the audit, the state’s Department of Health dismissed the findings, arguing that the drugs in question “can also be used to treat other indications” including hypertension and enlarged prostates. The department claims less than $8,000 of the figure was questionable, out of a $60 billion state program.

DiNapoli rejected the response, however, saying in many cases recipients had no other relevant diagnosis.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑