GOOGLE DRIVE TAKES DOWN USER’S PERSONAL COPY OF JUDY MIKOVITS’ PLANDEMIC AFTER IT WAS FLAGGED BY THE WASHINGTON POST

Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post

Google is now applying its controversial coronavirus misinformation policies to users’ personal files

Reclaim The Net – MAY 23, 2020

Ever since Big Tech platforms started cracking down on what they deem to be coronavirus misinformation, the media has been willfully flagging alleged violations to social media companies and getting content taken down.

And now the file storage and sharing service Google Drive has started to take down users’ files in response to media complaints about them containing coronavirus misinformation.

The original Plandemic video posted to YouTube had over 1 million views before it was deleted for contradicting the World Health Organization and the NIH.

In an article reporting on the takedown, The Washington Post’s Silicon Valley Correspondent Elizabeth Dwoskin complains that after the coronavirus documentary Plandemic was censored on social media, some YouTube clips were telling users how to access “banned footage” from the documentary via Google Drive.

In a clip from CNN The Washington Post’s Sally Quinn talks about basing a character she’s writing on Dr Fauci, so of course we here on the War Room have to rip her a new one.

She then notes that after The Washington Post contacted Google, Google Drive took down a file featuring the trailer for the Plandemic documentary.

Dwoskin frames users sharing files containing the Plandemic trailer with each other as:

“A wave of seemingly countless workarounds employed by people motivated to spread misinformation about the virus — efforts that continue to thwart social media companies’ attempts at preventing hoaxes and conspiracy theories from spreading amid the greatest public health crisis in
decades.”

 

Dwoskin also writes that The Washington Post reported 12 videos to YouTube, 61 Facebook posts and Instagram links to Facebook, and 24 videos to TikTok for featuring the Plandemic trailer.

In response, YouTube removed five of the videos, Facebook removed nine of the posts, and TikTok said it removed most of the videos.

 

Vicious Nursing Home Attacker Had COVID-19 and Was Quarantined Among the Elderly Despite Mental Illness and Felony Charges

This is Michigan under Gretchen Whitmer.

By Shane Trejo – May 23, 2020

Shocking developments have come to light in the case of a young black man who brutally battered an elderly military veteran at a nursing home in a video that went viral on social media.

The father of the assailant is speaking out, saying that his son suffers from serious mental illness and was quarantined in a nursing home with at-risk elderly people after testing positive for COVID-19.

Kimberly Craig of WXYZ 7 ABC broke the insane news that shows how the most vulnerable are being put at risk due to the decisions of government bureaucrats and the so-called first responders.

“He has issues and for them to put him in a facility like that, nothing good was going to happen,” the suspect’s father said to 7 Action News.

In addition to having a history of mental illness, the assailant has an assault case that is pending in Washtenaw County. This highly dangerous individual was put around vulnerable people who he could brutalize as well as possibly infect with COVID-19.

The assailant’s father said that his son had been taken to a group home for supervision, but had a mental health relapse as he was hearing voices in his head. When he was taken to the University of Michigan Hospital for supervision as a result, he was diagnosed with COVID-19. That is when he was taken to the Westwood Nursing Center where he would commit his savage assault.

It is unknown whether or not the nursing home called the police to alert them about the assault that had taken place in their facilities. The assailant is currently in police custody, and it is yet to be determined if he will be charged for what he did.

The sickening video of the assault can be seen here:

“He never should have been housed.. quarantined with the victim that he eventually assaulted. That should have never happened,” the father said. “Someone dropped the ball.”

The person who dropped the ball may have been Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who issued a directive that forced COVID-19 patients to be housed in nursing homes.

Big League Politics reported on how state Democrats are turning on Whitmer for essentially issuing death sentences to the elderly with her incomprehensible and arguably genocidal policy prescriptions:

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s heavy-handed authoritarian governance has made her a pariah throughout the state, and Democrats are starting to become frustrated with her leadership as a result.

State representative Leslie Love (D-Detroit) is flabbergasted over Whitmer’s order to send coronavirus patients into nursing homes, which has resulted in an untold number of unnecessary deaths by putting the most vulnerable population at needless risk.

“To return seniors into an environment, seniors with the virus still recovering from the virus, into an environment with, well, seniors, just didn’t seem — it’s not a good idea,” Love said.

Whitmer made an executive order in April that mandated seniors diagnosed with COVID-19 to be placed into nursing homes, called “regional hubs,” to be around other healthy seniors. State officials claim that the policy is effective because of distance requirements that are required between the healthy and unhealthy seniors.

“It’s a good move, a good step to make these regional hubs, and I think as we move forward, we have to look at making sure we’re really implementing best practices, looking to other best practices across the state,” Chief Medical Executive Joneigh S. Khaldun said.

Initially, the state wanted to put the sick seniors at the TCF Center in Detroit but that became untenable after the site was shut down. This meant seniors with coronavirus were put into nursing homes among the vulnerable instead.

Love is worried about individuals in nursing homes throughout the state, including her 86-year-old mother, catching the highly-infectious disease.

“That would break my heart because I’ve been on the front lines of this, trying to make sure our seniors — my mother, your mother, anybody else’s mother — does not get sick and die from this, particularly if they’re in a nursing home,” Love said.

Complicit government officials like Whitmer want to keep the panic going so they cannot be held accountable for their crimes against humanity in how they have responded to the pandemic.

Nursing Home Abuser Made Video Asserting “Black People are Supposed to Rule the Earth”

Don’t expect too much media coverage of this.

By Paul Joseph Watson – May 23, 2020

The culprit behind the horrific beating of an elderly man at a nursing home in Detroit made a YouTube video in which he asserted that “black people are supposed to rule the earth.”

Footage emerged yesterday of a man later identified as 20-year-old Jadon Hayden beating up a defenseless elderly white man by repeatedly punching him in the face.

Another clip shows him beating an elderly white woman.

Hayden uploaded the videos to his social media accounts but after the clips started to go viral on Twitter he was quickly arrested by police.

Content Hayden had previously uploaded to his YouTube channel suggested he holds black supremacist beliefs.

“The black race is the chosen race, the black race was supposed to rule the earth, but now…they have to go to the white man for everything and that’s not good,” Hayden says in one video.

“Black people are supposed to rule the earth,” he emphasizes.

Hayden also posted a video called “drugging ppl prank” that shows a white man convulsing in what appears to be the same nursing home, suggesting that he may have been responsible for the drugging.

Gay Sex Club Operates as ‘Essential Business’ in Michigan While Barbers Face Jail Time for Cutting Hair

We are approaching peak clownworld.

By Shane Trejo – May 22, 2020

Under the regime of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan has some of the most strict shutdown edicts of any state in the entire country. Whitmer has gotten off on kicking barbers, restaurateurs and other small business owners in the face throughout the demeaning charade.

However, one particular establishment has received a pass for no reason other than to promote debauchery and vice: A popular Lansing, Mich. swingers club where homosexual degenerates regularly swap fluids. The underground gay establishment, Club Tabu remains operational with the state looking the other way.

On their website, they are “defined as “private party” lifestyle socials” in which gay sex is allowed “in the privacy of your own accommodations” within the establishment. They also confirm that there are several gloryholes in the establishment so sodomites can engage in illicit, dangerous and perverted sex. The club confirmed on their Facebook page that they have been open since May 1.

Big League Politics reported yesterday on how barbers were issued misdemeanor citations for giving haircuts outside the State Capitol, as salons are considered a non-essential business:

The Michigan State Police (MSP) issued $500 fines for “disorderly” behavior to barbers who participated in Operation Haircut, a rally against arbitrary quarantine edicts issued by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer…

One of the barbers targeted by police is Sarah Huff, the 29-year-old owner of the Ardor + Grit salon in Holland, Mich. She received a citation for being a “disorderly person” for cutting hair outside of the Capitol on Wednesday.

She spoke to Big League Politics about the tyranny she endured for being willing to stand for her livelihood at the Capitol.

“When I talked to the cops, I actually asked them specifically if they were okay with doing this, and I had two cops, who were very nice, and they kind of both looked at each other, and then looked at me and said they cannot have an opinion,” Huff said while describing the incident.

“I don’t know. That’s kind of crazy that you can’t have any opinion on liberty,” she added…

Huff is following in the footsteps of heroic barber Karl Manke and opening up her salon without permission from the state.

“My next step is opening up my Salon. I did open up last Friday. I took a couple days to think about what I was going to do and try to rebuild my confidence and get back to work. So I am going to back to work on Friday, and then I will stay open,” she said.

Thus far, Huff has received no flak from the city of Holland or the state of Michigan for opening her salon against Whitmer’s orders. She does anticipate that some sanctions will come eventually, but she is not deterred from making her stand despite the push back against her.

“I would 100 percent do it again,” Huff said.

The disorderly person statute is found in Section 750.167 of the Michigan Penal Code. It is a misdemeanor crime, and Huff could be punished by up to 90 days in jail if she is ultimately convicted.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is an LGBT reprobate, so that may be why this den of iniquity is given a pass while hard-working Christian small business owners are targeted for elimination.

 

 

Director Christopher Wray’s FBI Cannot Be Trusted – FBI Is No Longer Delivering the Threats Briefings

By Joe Hoft – May 19,2020

The Intel Community is reportedly no longer delivering the threats briefings. 

It appears Director Chris Wray’s FBI cannot be trusted.

Jack Posobiec reported overnight that the Acting Director of National Intelligence, Ric Grenell, is no longer allowing the FBI to deliver the threats briefings.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.21.00 AM

Obviously the FBI is in serious trouble.

The

FBI Director Christopher Wray is a corrupt and a worthless leader of the world’s most powerful law enforcement agency. 

Judge Jeanine also said as much just last night adding that Wray is part of the deep state.

After years of corruption, Wray and his FBI can no longer be trusted to do what is right and just.

This post was updated to clarify the FBI will no longer deliver the threats briefings.

VIDEO: KAREN TAKES HER FAMILY TO THE BEACH, COMPLAINS OTHER PEOPLE ARE AT THE BEACH

Video: Karen Takes Her Family To The Beach, Complains Other People Are At The Beach

OK Karen

By Steve Watson – May 19, 2020

A video of a British woman has gone viral after she took her entire family to the beach and then complained that there were too many other people at the beach who were not social distancing.

The video, shot by the BBC, shows the Karen talking about how nice it is to be at the beach with her loved ones, after she drove an hour and a half to get there. But then the complaining kicks in.

“It’s lovely to get out but I’m quite shocked at how many people are here,” she said, adding “They’re not paying attention to social distancing. I find that quite annoying to be honest – it’s like being in Tesco.”

Karen’s daughter, Karen, added that “It’s nice to get out of quarantine but I think it’s going to peak again because everyone’s going to go mad and go anywhere they can.”

Twitter users, holed up in their tiny one bedroom city flats without gardens or fresh air, immediately poured forth their disgust at anyone being outside:

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 10.51.06 AM

Karens all over the world are milking the opportunity to inflict their petty enforcement of personal behavior on other people.

Karen is MAD. And she wants to speak to the manager of coronavirus.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑