Yahoo Suggests Trump is Racist for Congratulating Supporter Who Was Drafted to NFL

The fake news media is at it again.

By 

The enemy of the people was back at it Saturday, suggesting that President Donald J. Trump was racist for congratulating one of his supporters for being drafted to the NFL.

“Kyler Murray, a Black Man, Was the Number One NFL Draft Pick. Trump Congratulated the Number Two Pick Instead,”Yahoo! headline said.

The obvious implication is that Trump avoided congratulating the number one overall pick because of his race, instead choosing the number two overall pick, who is white. In reality, Nick Bosa, the number two pick, was forced to hide his support for Trump before the draft, and said he “had to” delete some his Tweets supporting Trump. Trump’s congratulatory Tweet had nothing to do with race. Rather, Trump was supporting one of his own supporters.

Instead, Yahoo! wanted its readers to think that Trump was snubbing a black athlete because of his race.

“Congratulations to Nick Bosa on being picked number two in the NFL Draft. You will be a great player for years to come, maybe one of the best. Big Talent! San Francisco will embrace you but most importantly, always stay true to yourself. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” Trump Tweeted.

CAP

“Always stay true to yourself” was an obvious nod to Bosa’s politics.

Further, he was drafted to play in San Francisco, a town infamous for both its Trump hatred, and for its former quarterback, Colin Kaepernick, who started the controversial trend of kneeling for the National Anthem.

Big League Politics reported on Bosa’s harassment at the hands of liberal lunatics:

The Ohio State defensive end, who is looking forward to becoming a possible NFL draft pick, admits to self censoring on Twitter in an effort to increase his chances of becoming a professional athlete.

Nick Bosa, an ardent supporter of President Donald J. Trump who previously called failed athlete Colin Kaepernick a “clown,” now says he “had to” censor himself on Twitter before the NFL draft.

In addition to denouncing Kaepernick, Sports Illustrated reports that Bosa had posted a photo of Presidents Donald J. Trump and Ronald Reagan with the caption “Goats,” short for Greatest Of All Time.

According to ESPN, he curtailed his political posting and deleted multiple posts when it became apparent he could be chosen to join the San Francisco 49ers.

Nick Bosa Says He ‘Had to’ Hide Trump Support to Suck Up to NFL

Bosa feels he must hide his support for President Trump in order to join the NFL.

The Ohio State defensive end, who is looking forward to becoming a possible NFL draft pick, admits to self censoring on Twitter in an effort to increase his chances of becoming a professional athlete.

Nick Bosa, an ardent supporter of President Donald J. Trump who previously called failed athlete Colin Kaepernick a “clown,” now says he “had to” censor himself on Twitter before the NFL draft.

In addition to denouncing Kaepernick, Sports Illustrated reports that Bosa had posted a photo of Presidents Donald J. Trump and Ronald Reagan with the caption “Goats,” short for Greatest Of All Time.

According to ESPN, he curtailed his political posting and deleted multiple posts when it became apparent he could be chosen to join the San Francisco 49ers.

“Last year he seemed to delight in posting political takes, including his support for President Trump, on Twitter and needling dissenters. (He also caused a minor social media stir by criticizing Beyonce, Black Panther and Colin Kaepernick, all eventually deleted.),” wrote ESPN.

When asked why he seemingly lost his political voice, Bosa replied “I had to,” noting that “there is a chance I might end up in San Francisco.”

This would seem to be a double standard where conservatives feel they must self censor and remain politically unbiased, while radical Democrats like Kaepernick feel comfortable kneeling during the national anthem, silently endorsing Islam, and otherwise alienating conservative Americans.

When Kaepernick left professional football, he launched a lawsuit against the NFL and settled for between $60 and 80 million. His lawyer now seems to believe he can arrange for Kaepernick to return to the NFL, possibly to the New England Patriots. In addition to the money gained from the lawsuit, Kaepernick was rewarded with a lucrative Nike sponsorship deal, and near universal adoration in the mainstream media.

If conservatives like Bosa had the tenacity of Kaepernick, perhaps the NFL would be forced to take an official stand on political expressions among its players. As it stands, it appears leftists are allowed to speak freely, and are then rewarded for doing so, while conservatives feel cowed into silence.

WATCH: CBS CAMERAS CUT AWAY AS TEXAS TECH PLAYERS KNEEL TO PRAY

Watch: CBS Cameras Cut Away As Texas Tech Players Kneel to Pray

Network accused of hypocrisy after it championed kneeling NFL players

Infowars.com – APRIL 8, 2019

CBS coverage showing the inside of the Texas Tech locker room was cut short as players began taking a knee in prayer.

The incident happened over the weekend after the team won the Final Four tournament, and was immediately noted by many on Twitter.

CBS cameras were rolling as team members celebrated the victory, but the feed quickly went to a different camera when Coach Chris Beard entered the locker room and players began kneeling.

CAP

Several people accused CBS of hypocrisy for highlighting kneeling NFL players, but refusing to show the Texas Tech players in prayer.

CAP

“CBS has yet to offer an explanation as to why they chose to cut away during Texas Tech’s team prayer,” notes Breitbart, adding that ESPN similarly cut away from an interview in 2015 when a college football coach began a speech by thanking “the good Lord.”

Atlantic Writer Jemele Hill Called for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Lead Plot to Assassinate Trump During SOTU Address

by Kristinn Taylor February 6, 2019

Atlantic staff writer Jemele Hill, formerly with ESPN, tweeted a call for President Trump to be assassinated at the State of the Union address before a Joint Session of Congress Tuesday night in a plot led by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

The tweet has since been deleted, but not before it was reported by conservative-leaning media outlets like the ResurgentBreitbartFree BeaconNewsbusters and TwitchyMediaite was the lone non-conservative site to also cover Hill’s assassination plot tweet, as of publication of this article. Other news outlets have ignored this assassination call by a prominent member of the media.

Ocasio-Cortez has not apparently commented on Hill’s call for her to lead an assassination plot against President Trump.

Hill wrote,  “Nah, she gotta yell: GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET”, a direct reference to the assassination plot that killed Malcolm X in 1965 in which a man yelled that out to distract security guards who left Malcolm X when they went to investigate the yelling. The unprotected Malcolm X was then killed by three men in a hail of gunfire.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.09.56 PM

Hill was replying to a comment by Showtime’s Desus Nice during Trump’s speech for Ocasio-Cortez to yell out a trolling, “whose mans is this”.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.11.05 PM

A recent promo photo of Jemele Hill:

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.11.58 PM

The Washington Post in 2018 recounted the February 21, 1965 assassination of Malcolm X in Harlem.

“The shooting began in the Audubon Ballroom just as Malcolm X was preparing to speak.

“A commotion eight rows back in the Harlem auditorium interrupted him. “N—–, get your hand outta my pocket,” a man yelled that Sunday in February.

“Now, now, brothers, break it up,” Malcolm X told them. “Be cool, be calm.”

“Distracted, Malcolm’s bodyguards moved away to break up the scuffle. Suddenly, a man rushed the stage with a sawed-off shotgun, and two more fired handguns, hitting Malcolm X in the chin, hand and chest.

“Betty Shabazz threw her body on her children, who were seated in a curved booth near the stage, said her daughter, Ilyasah Al Shabazz, who was just 2 years old when she witnessed the Feb. 21, 1965, assassination of her father”…END EXCERPT.

Requests via Twitter by this writer for comments from Atlantic Editor-in-Cioef Jeffrey Goldberg and Scott Nover, media and politics writer for the Atlantic, were not responded to by publication of this article.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 6.13.17 PM

This is what Jemele Hill was calling to happen to President Trump:

Kareem Hunt: New video emerges showing NFL star in nightclub confrontation

Kareem Hunt: New video emerges showing NFL star in nightclub confrontation

Kareem Hunt © Global Look Press / Scott Winters/Icon Sportswire

Kareem Hunt, who was released by the Kansas City Chiefs last week after a video emerged of him pushing and kicking a woman in February, appears to have been involved in another nightclub confrontation earlier this year.

The video, shot last January and obtained by TMZ, shows the star running back engaged in a heated confrontation with other patrons in a Kansas City nightclub. A police report obtained by the same outlet states that former NFL running back George Atkinson, along with others including Hunt, became involved in a violent incident with another man.

READ MORE: ‘Everybody gets a little angry sometimes’ – NFL star Kareem Hunt breaks silence on assault (VIDEO)

The man would later claim that he became involved in the confrontation when Atkinson pushed a friend of his, later telling police that he was treated in a Kansas City-area hospital for a broken rib, a broken nose and numerous contusions.

TMZ reports that Atkinson didn’t pursue charges against Atkinson or Hunt. The woman who was pushed and kicked by Hunt in the video which caused the player’s release from the Chiefs organization also did not press charges.

Hunt was also reported as having punched a man in a separate incident in Ohio in June of this year and, much like the other incidents, he also did not pursue police involvement.

Hunt, who was a central figure to Kansas City’s push for the Super Bowl this season, was released from the franchise after officials determined that he had not been truthful with them in their initial investigations into the January assault.

He was subsequently placed on NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s Exempt List, meaning that he is not currently permitted to play, train or even attend NFL games. The full extent of Hunt’s punishment is not yet clear but he passed Monday’s waiver deadline, meaning that none of the remaining 31 NFL teams opted to claim his services.

ALSO ON RT.COMKansas City Chiefs release running back Kareem Hunt after footage shows him kicking woman (VIDEO)

 

In his first public comments since his release last week, Hunt told ESPN that he believes he deserved to be forgiven for his role in the January incident.

“I’m asking for forgiveness and I definitely believe I deserve forgiveness,” Hunt told ESPN. “Everything is really happening fast right now, and I just want everybody to forgive me.

“I know it’s going to be hard. I made a bad choice and I’m not going to let this bring me down.”

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑