HATE CRIME HOAX: BLACK MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR ‘RACIST’ GRAFFITI AT UNIVERSITY

Classes canceled after discovery of disturbing tags

Maria Copeland | Campus Reform – JUNE 24, 2020

Hate Crime Hoax: Black Man Responsible For 'Racist' Graffiti at University

A black man has pleaded guilty to charges related to recently discovered racist graffiti at Salisbury University in Maryland.

According to county officials, Jerome Jackson of Maryland was charged following an investigation conducted by the Salisbury University Police Department and the Office of the State’s Attorney. The charges allege that he “maliciously defaced the property of Salisbury University while exhibiting racial animosity” and that his actions warrant classification as a hate crime.

A letter from university president Charles A. Wight states that Jackson, a black man in his 50s, “has no known connections to campus.”

Jackson must pay restitution to the university for property damages, which amounts to $494 according to WMDT-TV. Jackson was sentenced to 18 months of incarceration. Wicomico County prosecutors stated that, as part of his plea deal, Jackson must take responsibility for the graffiti, which Wright described as “racist, misogynistic and threatening.”

In February, the university president canceled classes at Salisbury for one day following the discovery of racist graffiti on a wall and a door in two buildings on the campus.

“Not one but multiple racist threats are being directed at Black and Brown members of OUR community,” Wight wrote at the time, stating that he chose to cancel classes in order to “give us all the opportunity to come together to process what we are experiencing, support each other and figure out how we can move forward together as a community.”

Jackson pleaded guilty to five acts of vandalism.

Salisbury student Abiodun Adeoye told WMDT-TV, “I don’t want people to get this idea that since that man wrote that and he was a black person, well anything that happens now you African American people can’t criticize white people about race.”

 

Girlfriend of Man Who Flew “White Lives Matter” Banner Fired From Her Job

She rejected “intensive racial sensitivity training.”

By Paul Joseph Watson – 6/24/2020

The girlfriend of the man who flew a “white lives matter” banner over a football match in the UK has been fired from her job after refusing to take “intensive racial sensitivity training.”

The banner was seen trailing behind a plane over Manchester City’s Etihad stadium on Monday before the club’s Premier League game with Burnley.

It provoked widespread condemnation and a police investigation, although authorities subsequently concluded that no criminal offense had been committed.

The person responsible for the banner, Burnley fan Jamie Hepple, faced a social media witch hunt although he responded with a Facebook post that said, “I’d like to take this time to apologise… TO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY!”

However, after a Twitter mob discovered the employment details of his girlfriend Megan, she was fired by Solace Foot Health and Reflexology simply for being guilty by association.

A statement released by the company said they were “willing to try to help Megan by paying for Intensive Racial Sensitivity training” but that Megan had evidently refused to be re-educated and would rather leave, meaning she was effectively fired for being the boyfriend of a man who thinks “white lives matter.”

CAP

The hate mob also obviously discovered that Jamie Hepple’s mother Jill had changed her maiden name but was also connected to the thought criminal.

Solace stressed that Hepple’s mother doesn’t condone her son’s actions so she presumably gets to keep her director job, at least for the time being.

This story once again emphasizes how Twitter and Facebook have just become giant doxxing platforms abused by hate mobs to ruin the lives of people who refuse to cower to political correctness.

Meanwhile, Cambridge Professor Priyamvada Gopal, who tweeted, “white lives don’t matter,” gets to keep her job.

“Presumably a statue has been proposed for her?” asked the Twitter account Hope Not Hate Exposed.

CAP

No One is Coming to Save Us

8/19/2020

We as a race need to turn from “no one is coming to save us” to “no one is going to stop us.” If we unify, we have more power, potential and ability in our blood than any of us have even been alive to see manifested. It’s on us now.

After there’s no monuments and statues left, it will be people next.

 

Scientist Who Predicted Ten Years Ago That 2020 Would be “Mayhem” Says Civil War Could Be Next

“Things are not as bad as they can be.”

By

A scientist who accurately predicted back in 2010 that 2020 would be “mayhem” now says that a “civil war” in America could be coming next.

Professor Peter Turchin, whose expertise lies in cultural evolution and historical dynamics, said ten years ago in Nature that after the start of 2020, we would see the beginning of “a period of major social upheaval” marked by “mayhem” and “widespread civil unrest”.

“They had no reason to believe I wasn’t crazy,” back in 2010, he told Time. “People did not understand that I was making scientific predictions, not prophecies.”

Turchin had looked at data from both violent and peaceful anti-government protests stretching back 230 years before 2010, noting that periods of widespread unrest occur roughly every 50 years and that we were due another in 2020.

The professor said that there were “many signs” chaos would begin in 2020, and that a lot of it relates to the instability caused by “declining wages, wealth inequality and exploding national debt.”

“As a scientist, I feel vindicated. But on the other hand, I am an American and have to live through these hard times,” he said.

Turchin’s track record of accuracy doesn’t provide much comfort given what he is predicting comes next.

Due to the dreadful state of the economy as a result of coronavirus and regular violent disorder, the professor warns that the situation “may escalate all the way to a civil war.”

“Things are not as bad as they can be,” Turchin concluded.

Can’t wait.

BLM PROTESTER IN OHIO TOLD ‘THIS AIN’T SEATTLE’ AND ‘WE DON’T PUT UP WITH YOUR SH*T HERE’

BLM protester tongue-lashed at mostly peaceful counter-demonstration in Bethel, Ohio

A Black Lives Matter protest that descended on the small rural town of Bethel, Ohio, this week was met by over 700 mostly peaceful counter-protesters affiliated with motorcycle clubs and “Back the Blue” groups.

The counter-demonstrators, some of whom were armed with rifles and baseball bats, were filmed by the BLM protesters, and several videos have circulated on social media that were posted with the intent of doxxing counter-protesters.

One heated exchange between the two sides was posted to Twitter by a Black Lives Matter account which captioned the video, Ohio Trump supporters & counter protesters to the Black Life Matters movement threaten and scream to protesters ‘This is a Rublican State’ and a host of other racial slurs.”

VIDEO: BLM Protester In Ohio Told ‘This Ain’t Seattle’ And ‘We Don’t Put Up With Your Sh*t Here’

While no distinguishable racial slurs or threats can be seen in the video, one man can be seen firmly telling a Black Lives Matter protester “Get this on your phone. This ain’t Seattle, this isn’t a Democratic state here, we don’t put up with your shit. All lives matter here.”

“This is a mother f*cking Republican state, b*tch, we don’t play here,” another man added.

The video was also posted to YouTube.

The counter demonstration was mostly peaceful, save for one instance when a Black Lives Matter protester was struck in the head. Various verbal altercations between the two groups ensued, and one female Black Lives Matter activist who marched into the counter-protest had her Black Lives Matter sign removed and destroyed.

Black Lives Matter protests throughout the country were cited as the impetus for the massive turnout amongst counter-protesters on Sunday. Protests that have devolved into violent race riots in Minnesota, New York, Georgia, and Illinois have seen countless instances of property damage, robbery, and politically motivated assault.

The death toll from the 2020 riots has exceeded the total number of unarmed black people killed by police in 2019, despite police brutality often being cited as justification for the violence by rioters:

While organizers, bolstered by allies in the corporate media and governments in Democrat run areas, claim the lethal riots unfolding across America have come in response to police killings of unarmed black men, the nationwide upheaval has now surpassed – in just over one week – the number of unarmed blacks killed by police in all of 2019.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, American police killed a total of 1,004 people in 2019. Of those, 371 were white, and 236 were black.

Of the 371 whites killed by police, 20 of them were unarmed at the time. Of the 236 blacks killed by police, 9-15 of them were unarmed, depending on definition.

At the current count, at least 17 people have lost their lives as a result of the nationwide riots, in which looting, savage beatings, and gunfire have become commonplace, with radical organizations like Antifa, which President Trump recently vowed to designate as a domestic terror organization, and Black Lives Matter leading the charge.

 

“I’m Scared”: Seattle Residents Living Near CHOP Frightened For Their Safety

News station inundated with messages from people living in fear.

By

Numerous Seattle residents living near the Capitol Hill Organized Protest zone (CHOP) that has been taken over by Black Lives Matter demonstrators say they are scared and fear for their safety.

Speaking with local news station King 5, one man said that he and his fiancee, who live near Cal Anderson Park, which has been occupied by protesters for two weeks, were living in fear.

“We’re not even here most of the time. I’m scared to live here. It’s just not conducive,” he said.

“What you want from a home is a stress-free environment. You want to be able to sleep well, you want to feel comfortable and we just don’t feel comfortable right now,” he added.

The news station said it had received “many” emails from similar people wanting to remain anonymous who all said they were afraid for their safety.

The sentiments are similar to those expressed by another resident in the video below who says he hears screams of terror and gunshots every single night in the area.

When asked about such concerns, one of the CHOP occupiers snapped back, “If that discomforts them, I can’t imagine how they feel about black people being murdered by police.”

Violent crime has soared 300% since the area was taken over, with robberies and rapes becoming commonplace, despite Mayor Jenny Durkan proclaiming the movement to be a potential “summer of love.”

There is no indication when CHOP occupiers will leave or if police are planning to reclaim their ransacked precinct building.

One wonders how the media, which has consistently claimed the area is “peaceful” despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, would react if an armed right-wing militia took over a police station and occupied part of a major American city.

Chances are they probably wouldn’t describe the situation as “peaceful”.

 

More than 700 Buildings In Minneapolis Damaged, Burned or Destroyed In Floyd Riots

Senseless destruction of a community.

By – 6/18/2020

A citywide survey conducted by the city of Minneapolis reveals that more than 700 buildings were either damaged, burned, or wholly destroyed in the riots that swept over the city following the death of George Floyd at the end of May.

A high resolution map reveals the location of every building damaged in the race riots. The destruction is spread widely throughout the city, although it’s most concentrated on Lake Street in the city’s downtown. Twelve buildings have been described as totally destroyed in the city’s report.

City authorities previously determined that more than $55 million in property damages had been inflicted upon the city through the riots. Democratic Mayor Jacob Frey has floated the idea of asking for a federal bailout to repair the damages from the riots, although it’s considered unlikely he’d succeed, having largely allowed the damages to occur when he failed to order a decisive police response to the riots.

Erik Hansen, director of economic policy and development for the city, highlighted the damages inflicted upon the community through the riots in a city report.

“This is not just the structures that have been impacted, it’s the community that’s been impacted, and if you take a look at where the destruction has happened, some of it is not because of the uprising, some of it is because people came into the community and tried to terrorize some neighborhoods and set buildings on fire.”

The significant damages to the city of Minneapolis remain a dark cloud from which the city may not recover. As leftists continue in a serious proposal to abolish the city’s police department and a sizable contingent of the city’s population begins looking to move elsewhere, the city may face a future of decline and blight.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑