Woman Brutalized and Hauled Out of Michigan Capitol by Security for Protesting Quarantine

The fight against tyranny is intensifying quickly.

By Shane Trejo

Anti-quarantine protesters in Michigan are claiming that they were accosted by security personnel while protesting inside the Capitol against the shutdown that is crippling the state economy.

Governor Gretchen Whitmer has been the target of high-profile protests in recent weeks due to her restrictions on Michigan citizens. Her goons have hassled Michigan residents for boating, cited people for gathering outdoors in private backyards, and put thousands of small businesses out of commission. This caused protesters to gather outside of her taxpayer-funded mansion last week, and commence the historic “Operation Gridlock” display that has since gone viral and spread throughout the country.

Graphic videos have been posted on social media of protesters being physically removed from the Capitol premises. One protester, Michigan United for Liberty organizer Wendy Darling, received particularly harsh treatment. During one stretch of the video, she can be seen having a panic attack. She reported suffering serious injuries and needing to be hospitalized because of how she was treated by security personnel in the Capitol.

Trending: Michigan Doctor Charged with Felonies for Treating Coronavirus Patients with Vitamin C

“I went above and beyond to get extra press credentials today and then they wouldn’t let us in and wouldn’t let the Capitol Police come in and took upon theirself to assault and battery me,” Darling said in a video address to her supporters describing the abusive treatment she received while awaiting her X-rays in a local hospital.

“The numbness from the panic attack is wearing off. In a lot of pain. Whole right side of body, head, neck, back, my right wrist is the worst from the Friction burns,” Darling wrote about her incident in the Michigan United for Liberty group on Facebook.

She added: “Completely unnecessary. Illegal for so many reasons.”

Law enforcement is aware of the matter and are conducting an investigation into the case of blatant thuggery against these individuals who were exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

“One of the protesters — one of the citizens — that was removed from the House gallery was complaining of unspecified injuries. At her request, she was transported from the Capitol Building down to Sparrow Hospital. I have one of my detectives, sergeants, down at the hospital now that is interviewing her, taking her statement as to what happened and her account of what transpired. If she has any injuries, they will be documented and photographed and they will be included in our report that is sent to the prosecutor’s office,” said Michigan State Police 1st Lt. Darrin Green.

Darling is already one of the many individuals working on various lawsuits against the state over the governor’s unconstitutional edicts. Because of her mistreatment in the Capitol, Darling may be working on another lawsuit to redress the cruel and unusual punishment inflicted upon her earlier today in the future as well.

 

WATCH: Huge Detroit Gang Fight Occurs in Streets Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown

There was some wildin’ in the Detroit streets on Sunday.

By Shane Trejo – 3/23/2020

A huge fight took place on the streets of Detroit on Sunday with over one hundred residents engaging in the massive skirmish that is the latest stain on the beleaguered and desolate town.

The video of the proceeding can be seen here:

The video has garnered a great deal of shock as Michigan attempts to maintain social distancing and take other precautions to stop the spread of Chinese coronavirus. Even individuals who attended the melee were making exasperated comments about the shameful, violent ordeal.

“What in the corona and boxing is going on here?” the individual shooting the video said.

Everyone seemed befuddled about the reasoning behind the fight, which apparently happened for no good reason.

“This is some kind of rivalry,” a man in the video said. “I mean the whole street.”

“We’re supposed to be quarantined and we’re out here watching a gd*** boxing match on the street … quarantine and fight,” said the videographer.

“This why school needs to be still goin on,” an individual wrote in response to the video on Facebook.

Meanwhile, Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer announced a mandatory lock-down throughout the entire state on Monday, with all “non-essential” businesses being forcibly closed. It is expected to be in effect for at least three weeks.

“You can go outside. Get some fresh air, walk your dog. Just be smart about it. Maintain that 6-foot distance,” she said on Monday.

“Let me give you a little perspective here,” she added. “We have about 25,000 acute care beds in Michigan. … That means without aggressive additional measures, more people will get sick, more people will die and our economy will suffer longer.”

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 11.32.36 AM

“On a personal note I know the lack of control can be disorienting, so I urge you to focus on what you can control,” Whitmer said while addressing the public. “This crisis can take a toll on your mental health. Check in with family, call your loved ones, go for a walk, read those books on your list, even go outside and put your holiday lights back up.”

“We must keep our wits about us. That means all of us. Be sensitive to how our kids are feeling. They are not immune to the stress of this environment. Check in with them and help them understand, and give them the reassurance that they need,” she added.

These irresponsible Detroit residents, by wildin’ out on the streets during a pandemic, have given the Democrat governor the excuse she needed for another unconstitutional power-grab using coronavirus as the pretense.

21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic

A woman wearing a Minnie Mouse face mask looks at her mobile phone in Beijing on February 11, 2020. - The death toll from a new coronavirus outbreak surged past 1,000 on February 11 as the World Health Organization warned infected people who have not travelled to China could be …

By John Hayward – 3/24/2020

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit.

It should be stated at the outset that we should not be forced to read tea leaves to figure out what really happened in China, especially in the virus epicenter of Hubei province and the city of Wuhan, where Chinese officials are currently making claims of zero new infections that no one seriously believes. While more responsible governments issue troubling warnings of a second wave of infections, severe enough to prompt the re-imposition of quarantine procedures that were only recently lifted, China claims it has no second wave and all of its new coronavirus cases are imported.

With that in mind, the Epoch Times thought it was a bit odd for 21 million Chinese cell phones to abruptly disappear, given that cell phone usage has been increasing constantly in China for years, and phones have been touted as an important tool for containing the coronavirus epidemic:

China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) announced on March 19 the number of phone users in each province in February. Compared with the previous announcement, which was released on Dec. 18, 2019, for November 2019 data, both cellphone and landline users dropped dramatically. In the same period the year before, the number of users increased.

The number of cellphone users decreased from 1.600957 billion to 1.579927 billion, a drop of 21.03 million. The number of landline users decreased from 190.83 million to 189.99 million, a drop of 840,000.

In the previous February, the number increased. According to MIIT, the number of cellphone users increased in February 2019 from 1.5591 billion to 1.5835 billion, which is 24.37 million more. The number of landline users increased from 183.477 million to 190.118 million, which is 6.641 million more.

According to China’s National Bureau of Statistics, the country’s population at the end of 2019 was 4.67 million larger than in 2018, reaching 1.40005 billion.

The article went on to postulate that some of the landlines might have been shut down as a consequence of the coronavirus quarantines, particularly lines used by shuttered business operations, but the sheer magnitude of the cell phone user decline makes it more difficult to explain. China Mobile, the nation’s largest carrier, reported gaining 3.7 million new accounts in December but then losing over 8 million in January and February, months in which it posted gains of 3.5 million users the previous year.

The Epoch Times considered several explanations for the loss of users, such as migrant workers who kept different cell phones for their home and work cities – necessary due to some of China’s regulations on phone service – abandoning the work phone because it was not needed during the quarantine period, or people generally canceling their phone service because they wanted to save money during the hard months.

On the other hand, the government is currently requiring citizens to use their cell phones to generate “health codes” so their movements can be tracked and permission to travel can be restricted to healthy individuals, so as U.S.-based commentator Tang Jiangyuan put it, it is effectively “impossible for a person to cancel his cellphone.”

“Dealing with the government for pensions and social security, buying train tickets, shopping … no matter what people want to do, they are required to use cell phones,” Tang noted.

The New York Times explained just how heavily Chinese authorities are leaning on those cell phones to monitor their population, and not just for coronavirus infections:

The Times’s analysis found that as soon as a user grants the software access to personal data, a piece of the program labeled “reportInfoAndLocationToPolice” sends the person’s location, city name and an identifying code number to a server. The software does not make clear to users its connection to the police. But according to China’s state-run Xinhua news agency and an official police social media account, law enforcement authorities were a crucial partner in the system’s development.

While Chinese internet companies often share data with the government, the process is rarely so direct. In the United States, it would be akin to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention using apps from Amazon and Facebook to track the coronavirus, then quietly sharing user information with the local sheriff’s office.

The system, which relies on a unit of the immense Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba, assigns users a green, yellow, or red “health code” in the style of a traffic light. Predictably, Chinese citizens find the opaque system cryptic and frightening, since the government has not explained exactly how it works.

“In some cities, residents now have to register their phone numbers with an app to take public transportation,” the Times added.

At the beginning of March, the so-called Alipay Health Code system had been launched in the city of Hangzhou, expanded to 200 other cities, and was on its way to a complete nationwide rollout. The rollout ran into some hitches over the following weeks, from technical glitches to confusion caused by local governments adding their own health codes to the already intimidating system.

A correspondent writing for Bloomberg News on March 18 reported using the system and said it was in the process of being “rolled out nationwide at railway stations, restaurants, pharmacies, and more.” Other reports in China have noted how cell phones are ubiquitous there and are employed for everything from accessing public and commercial resources to telecommuting to school during the coronavirus lockdown.

With this in mind, it might not be completely impossible to get by in Chinese cities without a cell phone at the moment, but it seems unlikely that a huge number of citizens would choose this moment to get rid of their phones.

“Lacking data, the real death toll in China is a mystery. The cancellation of 21 million cellphones provides a data point that suggests the real number may be far higher than the official number,” the Epoch Times concluded.

 

 

BREAKING: CHINA TO QUARANTINE CITY OF SHENZHEN IN GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CAUSING “MAD RUSH” TO HONG KONG

BREAKING: China to Quarantine City of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, Causing “Mad Rush” to Hong Kong

Infected citizens now fleeing to other nations

Mike Adams | Natural News – FEBRUARY 7, 2020

This is a breaking news update from Natural News, translated from the Chinese language Liberty Times Net website, which has produced some of the best reporting on the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.

According to the report, the communist Chinese government has just announced the imminent quarantine of the city of Shenzhen in the Guangdong Province, causing a “mad rush” of Chinese citizens fleeing to Hong Kong to try to escape the quarantines before the international community blocks all flights from Hong Kong. This effort will, of course, only serve to accelerate the spread of the virus internationally.

There are roughly 25 million people in the greater Shenzhen municipal area, so this is a significant increase in the number of Chinese citizens who will soon be living under military-enforced quarantine. (Currently over 50 million, soon to be at least 75 million and growing…)

Here’s the translated text that explains this. Just remember, automated machine translations from Chinese to English are very difficult, so the English appears quite broken:

Shenzhen News Network reported that the Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government said on the 7th, all communities will be 100% closed management, if there are confirmed cases of residential “hard isolation” for 14 days, and organize “regulatory service team” to do key ethnic groups tracking, where there is a history of close contact with the case 100% of the implementation of centralized isolation, households also want to take temperature and other measures.

According to Hong Kong’s “Position News” reported that Shenzhen city from the 8th began to seal the city after the announcement of the news, 7 days from the emergence of a large number of people want to pour into Hong Kong, from the scene film can be seen at 10:28 p.m., shenzhen port before the appearance of long lines of taxis, are to load the people of Shenzhen into Hong Kong, long car long about 1 km.

The same story also reports that the hard quarantine of Shenzhen begins on Feb. 8th (tomorrow), which is why people are panic fleeing today, while they can still get out: (another important reminder to always have a bugout bag)

Comprehensive Chinese media reports, the Shenzhen Municipal Government announced that from February 8 on the city’s people’s vehicles fully implement control, in the “vehicle epidemic control checkpoint” vehicle control, and foreign vehicles to sacrifice “advance declaration measures”, the first time the public driving through the “vehicle epidemic prevention checkpoint”, must be at least 1 day in advance of the Internet registration declaration, approval before passing.

https://www.brighteon.com/440295cb-ff15-4c57-a9dd-8b207652113a

THE WUHAN QUARANTINE HAS BEEN BREACHED… “HONG KONG IS FINISHED”

Shenzhen, in Southern China, is very close to Hong Kong. This explains why Shenzhen residents are fleeing to Hong Kong, no doubt bringing more infections with them. Many residents will attempt to take flights out of Hong Kong in order to escape the draconian quarantine, which means of course that some of these people will be inadvertently spreading the coronavirus pandemic to yet more countries, including the United States, which still accepts flights from Hong Kong and China.

According to the Liberty Times Net story, observers in Taiwan are now saying, “Hong Kong is finished” and are demanding that flights from Hong Kong be cut off in order to protect Taiwan and other Asian countries from the exploding pandemic. Some of the quotes in the story include, “”The people of Hong Kong are dead, Taiwan will soon be cut off…” and “next week becomes the crazy influx of Hong Kong people into Taiwan.”

We pray for the people of Hong Kong in this desperate time. They are good people, and they don’t deserve this madness from communist China.

CHINA’S QUARANTINE EFFORTS NOW ACCELERATING THE SPREAD OF THE PANDEMIC

It brings up an important point in all this. As China is chasing the outbreak with ever-expanding quarantines, the citizens who live in those areas are attempting to flee before the quarantine, causing a mass exodus of infected individuals who would have otherwise probably just stayed home if not for the draconian quarantine measures enacted by the Chinese government. In effect, the quarantines are accelerating the spread of the virus to other countries due to this “fleeing” effect.

Much of this likely stems from the fact that China is now running door-to-door roundups of citizens, medically kidnapping them and throwing them into “quarantine prison camps” with bars on the windows of each room. Nobody wants to end up a prisoner in one of these “death hospitals.”

The coronavirus pandemic is currently spreading at the rate of roughly a 20% increase per day, achieving sustained, exponential growth that has spread to three cruise ships, dozens of countries and an ever-expanding list of mainland Chinese cities.

The initial attempt to quarantine the Wuhan region in order to stop the coronavirus has clearly failed. Yet the WHO, the CDC and the totally discredited mainstream media are still lying to the public, falsely claiming this outbreak is “under control” and “poses no risk to America.” Those claims are malicious, dangerous lies that even the CDC’s own scientists are contradicting in their public statements.

In addition, multiple health experts are now on the record confirming this pandemic has broken containment and will spread globally.

Any media source saying this is “no big deal” is actually trying to make the pandemic worse by keeping people uninformed and unprepared.

https://www.brighteon.com/0208e343-0c03-45b7-a4fe-eb84836571a3

 

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑