GOOD NEWS: John Bolton’s Firing Leads to Mass Globalist Exodus From Trump Administration

They’re dropping like flies!

By Shane Trejo

The forced resignation of neoconservative warmonger John Bolton from the Trump administration has caused a mass exodus of globalists who have resigned in protest.

Garrett Marquis and Sarah Tinsley, who formerly worked as the National Security Council’s press operation as senior directors for strategic communications, and Christine Samuelian, who was Bolton’s personal assistant, have chosen to leave the White House staff as a result of President Trump’s decision.

“It was an honor to serve my country, and I wish the president and the administration success moving forward,” Marquis said on Wednesday

Marquis was connected to Bolton for years, working as his spokesman when Bolton had a job at the public affairs firm Prism Group. Samuelian was Bolton’s long-time assistant, having worked with the mustachioed warmonger for many years. Tinsley formerly worked for the Foundation for American Security and Freedom (FASF), a not-for-profit entity founded by Bolton to encourage a more hawkish foreign policy.

“America needs more robust and effective involvement in international affairs to keep our allies close and further our national security interests,” Bolton said in a press release when FASF was established in 2015.

“This new foundation will provide the necessary platform, resources, and leadership to demonstrate to the world that we will recognize American exceptionalism not only in rhetoric, but also in deeds,” he added.

After Bolton left the administration, President Trump made sure to kick him while the man was down, and further discredit his neocon globalist outlook on foreign affairs.

“So, John is somebody that I actually got along with very well. He made some very big mistakes,” Trump said following Bolton’s firing last week.

“As soon as he mentioned that, the Libyan model, what a disaster. Take a look at what happened to Gadhafi,” Trump elaborated about Bolton’s incompetence. “I don’t blame Kim Jong Un for what he said after that. And he wanted nothing to do with John Bolton. And that’s not a question of being tough. That’s a question of being not smart to say something like that.”

“John wasn’t in line with what we were doing and actually in some cases he thought it was too tough what we were doing. Mr. Tough Guy, you know, you had to go into Iraq. Going into Iraq was something he felt very strongly about,” Trump added.

It may be the dawning of a new era within the Trump administration, as the Bush-era neocons are losing the battle to influence President Trump into adopting the failed foreign policy of past globalist presidential administrations.

Deep State FBI Given Hard Evidence of Hillary Clinton-Linked $66 Billion Libya Scheme — Launched Junk Investigation Against Trump-Russia Hoax Instead

 

In February 2018 Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) joined “Fox and Friends,” and revealed shadowy Clinton figure, Sidney Blumenthal, who was involved in the Benghazi scandal, appears to have been a key source for dossier author Christopher Steele 

Partial transcript via The Daily Caller:

“The names we keep hearing are Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer — people who have been around the Clintons as being a part of this. But I also think it’s kind of interesting because what it looks like is, they paid Steele to put together the dossier and told him what to put in,” Jordan said. “Talk about rigging the game and putting together a document that will serve your purposes as an opposition research document.”

“That is what the Clinton team did and then when you see names like Sidney Blumenthal coming up. We deposed this guy during the Benghazi hearings,” Jordan continued. “

He has been with the Clintons forever. He was knee deep in the whole Libya, Benghazi story, particularly the story where they weren’t square with the American people about what was the actual catalyst of the attack, and they tried to blame it on video.”

But now there is more to the story.

According to Zero Hedge recently made public FBI records reveal that the agency virtually ignored evidence from private GOP-backed sources about a scheme in which Hillary Clinton associates tried to exploit her position as Secretary of State in order to profit from the 2011 turmoil in Libya she helped to create, according to RealClearInvestigations.

The documents, provided to the FBI in June 2016 as the agency was kicking its Trump-Russia investigation into high gear, allege that Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal sent her “a series of detailed memos and reports about Libya,” which were intended as a “quid pro quo” which might help a post-Gaddafi Libya recover as much as $66 billion in offshore funds hidden by the slain strongman.

According to the private investigators funded by Judicial Watch: “Our evidence shows that Mr. Blumenthal was involved with a group of intelligence professionals seeking to repatriate asset[s] which were plundered and then exfiltrated by the [Gaddafi] family and hidden in various offshore localities.”

According to the private investigators funded by Judicial Watch: “Our evidence shows that Mr. Blumenthal was involved with a group of intelligence professionals seeking to repatriate asset[s] which were plundered and then exfiltrated by the [Gaddafi] family and hidden in various offshore localities.”

If successful, Blumenthal and associates “stood to gain a brokers’ cut of perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars.”

The private Libya inquiry leaves important issues unsettled. The documents do not include emails or other original source material to support the allegations within. While claiming to possess evidence that Blumenthal and his associates had contracts and offshore accounts to repatriate the money, the documents say “no concrete evidence” was found suggesting Clinton acted to support the effort.  

Yet if verified, the files might shed light on why Clinton kept her emails, tens of thousands of which have gone missing, out of normal government communication channels. RealClearInvestigations

The documents are labeled by the FBI as having been received on June 6, 2016 – a month before the first of Comey’s two exonerations of Hillary Clinton before the 2016 election.

This was roughly seven weeks before the FBI opened its counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign based on nothing.

Read the rest of the report here.

BIASED: EX-FBI AGENT ANDREW MCCABE TO HEADLINE DEMOCRAT FUNDRAISER

Biased: Ex-FBI Agent Andrew McCabe To Headline Democrat Fundraiser

Former Deputy Director of FBI who led phony Russia probe into Trump also joined CNN as contributor

 | SEPTEMBER 4, 2019

In a move further showcasing his political bias against President Trump, disgraced former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is set to headline a Democrat fundraiser in Pennsylvania later this month.

According to the Pennsylvania Democratic Party’s website, McCabe is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at a fundraising banquet for the Lancaster County Democratic Committee, whose ticket cost ranges from $80 to $160.

The event says McCabe will discuss:

– The Firing of FBI Director James Comey and the fallout and aftermath
Russian meddling in the 2016 election
– Mr. McCabe’s one-on-one interactions with Donald Trump during his tenure
– The Mueller investigations and report

“Lest anyone thinks this will be a gloomy take on things, Mr. McCabe says he is sure there are brighter days ahead and will talk about why he feels this way,” the local party writes. “Please join us for what is sure to be one of the most interesting evenings we have ever had!”

McCabe was fired from the FBI in 2018 after its own Office of Professional Responsibility concluded he lied to investigators about leaking to the press.

McCabe insisted he was unbiased in his investigation of Trump, but after his firing he abandoned all pretense of impartiality, writing a book called, The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump, which NPR called the “darkest vision of [the] Trump presidency yet.”

And last month he joined CNN, the notoriously anti-Trump fake news network, as a regular political contributor.

At this point, he’s taunting investigators and the American people that the FBI counterintelligence investigation into Trump was designed to remove him from office.

The Department of Justice is reportedly close to determining whether to indict McCabe, as Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s FISA report is set to be released in weeks.

FORMER FBI OFFICIAL: ‘TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE LIKE TERRORISTS’

Former FBI Official: 'Trump Supporters Are Like Terrorists'

“If you call Trump followers racist en masse, they simply coalesce around each other.”

By Steve Watson – AUGUST 16, 2019

Former FBI official turned MSNBC analyst Frank Figliuzzi, who sees Hitler in everything Trump does, stated on a live broadcast this week that Trump supporters are a lot like terrorists rallying around a figurehead.

The former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence at the FBI, was discussing racism (shocker) with MSNBC host Chris Jansing, when the pair suggested that it would be a good idea for Democrats to keep accusing Trump supporters of being racist.

Jansing spewed:

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 10.53.44 AM

And Figliuzzi responded:

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 10.54.59 AM

That was enough to get the attention of Fox News analyst Dan Bongino, who said “I can’t believe this guy is still allowed on the air.”

“MSNBC is willing to put complete lunatics on the air who will say absolutely anything at any time, as long as it makes Trump look bad,” he added.

Facebook ‘News’: A bold step toward total control of reality?

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.24.03 AM

By Helen Buyniski

Facebook‘s plan to hook ad-cash-deprived mainstream outlets on licensing payouts seems to be an attempt to hijack narrative control en route to total domination of the infosphere – the ultimate safe space, Zuckerberg-style.

More than two thirds of American adults get their news from social media at the same time that more than half expectthat news to be “largely inaccurate.” Perhaps sensing a business opportunity, Facebook has moved in to manage that news consumption, reportedly offering mainstream outlets millions of dollars per year to license their content in order to present it to users authoritatively, as “Facebook News” – having long since ceased trusting users to share news among themselves.

But trusting Facebook to deliver the news is like trusting a cheetah to babysit your gazelles – all that’s left at the end is likely to be a pile of bones. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg warned legacy media last year that if they did not work with his plan to “revitalize journalism,” they would be left dying “like in a hospice.”

An offer they can’t refuse? Facebook offers mainstream news millions in licensing fees

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.27.24 AM

Dangling a few million in front of news outlets after depriving them of the advertising cash on which they once subsisted is merely the final step in the process of consolidation and control that began when Facebook removed actual news from its newsfeed in an effort to manage the narrative in the run-up to the 2016 election. A move ostensibly designed to “favor friends and family over publishers,” it instead plunged mainstream and especially alternative media into financial oblivion, setting them scrambling to recoup lost traffic as their place in subscribers’ feeds was taken by cat videos and family snapshots.

Alternative media were further marginalized after Zuckerberg inked a deal with the Atlantic Council – NATO‘s narrative-managers whose board is populated by some of the most notorious warmongers of recent history – who arrived to set the platform straight after it failed to deliver the 2016 election to Hillary Clinton. The group would ensure Facebook played a “positive role” in democracy in the future, a press release promised. Six months later, hundreds of popular political pages had been purged for getting in the way of the Atlantic Council’s version of “democracy.” Several more purges followed, many pages getting the axe for nothing more than espousing views “favorable to Iran’s national interests” or posting content with “anti-Saudi, anti-Israeli, and pro-Palestinian themes.”

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.29.42 AM

Zuckerberg has never hidden his desire to see Facebook become an internet driver’s license, and he has no doubt watched gleefully as French President Emmanuel Macron‘s government weighs requiring citizens to turn over actual identity documents in order to sign up to use Facebook. The platform was the first to adopt an intelligence-agency-friendly “real name policy,” irritating political activists, performers, and others who prefer not to have their social media activity follow them around in real life.

Privacy advocates are currently up in arms over the FBI’s recently-revealed plans to monitor social media platforms in real time. Combined with the recently leaked FBI decision to label all “conspiracy theorists” as potentially-dangerous domestic extremists, this looks an awful lot like a manufactured rationale to spy on the majority of the US population. Yet Facebook has been feeding users’ data to the government for over a decade. It joined the NSA’s PRISM program in 2009, providing the agency with its own convenient backdoor for slurping up the data others have had to hack themselves. Not that that’s been very hard – Facebook admitted last year that data on “most” of its users has been compromised at some point by “malicious actors.”

Facebook’s decision to hire one of the co-authors of the notorious PATRIOT Act as General Counsel earlier this year was touted as a move that would help the company “fulfill its mission.” Which would be what, exactly?

Despite its egregious privacy record, the areas of reality outside Zuckerberg’s control are dwindling rapidly. With the rollout of Facebook’s Libra coin, commerce, too, is falling under the shadow of this menacingly bland figure.

When Zuckerberg was photographed traveling through Middle America several years ago, many pointed out it looked like he was running for president. His announcement around the same time that he had found religion – a vague, made-for-TV, feel-good faith guaranteed not to antagonize anyone – also had the feel of a campaign move. If Facebook – and Zuckerberg’s – history is any guide, he has bigger things in mind for Facebook News than a new tab on the user interface. Every campaign needs a press office, after all…

Modesto, California Denies Permit for Straight Pride Parade

The City of Modesto won’t permit a straight pride parade to take place at a city park on August 24th.

By Richard Moorhead

The City of Modesto, California, has denied a permit for a planned Straight Pride Parade slated to take place in a city park on August 24th.

The event was being organized by the National Straight Pride Coalition.

In a twist many are calling indicative of the city’s double standards and selective approval process, Modesto has granted permission for a Gay Pride Festival to take place in the city. From the looks of it, the gay pride event receives a significant amount of city resources, a luxury the municipal government is unwilling to provide to the planned straight pride parade.

On their website, the National Straight Pride Coalition expresses their support for heterosexuality, God-ordained nuclear families, Western Civilization, Caucasians, Christianity and Nationalism.

The movement expresses a desire for “preventing the current and future generations of all races and colors from being destroyed by the inherent malevolence of the Homosexual Movement toward our founding principles.”

A city spokesman named Thomas Reeves claimed the city couldn’t approve the straight pride parade because of safety concerns. Modesto apparently wanted the National Straight Pride Coalition to obtain liability insurance for the event.

He said the event may end up receiving approval after all if it’s willing to move their desired location from Graceada Park to downtown Modesto. It remains to be seen if city is merely going through to motions to make it seem like the pride event received a fair process before shutting down their event, or intends to actually the straight pride organizers a chance to voice their views.

UK ‘up to its neck’ in Russiagate affair, says George Galloway, as secret texts reveal British role

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 11.37.56 AM

While hysteria raged about possible Russian “interference” in the 2016 US election, British intelligence officials were secretly playing a “key role” in helping instigate investigations into Donald Trump, secret texts have shown.

“Turns out it was Britain that was the foreign country interfering in American affairs,” former MP George Galloway told RT, speaking about the new revelations published by the Guardian about early British involvement in the ‘Russiagate’ investigation.

The Guardian reported on texts between former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe and Jeremy Fleming, his then counterpart at MI5, who now heads GCHQ. The two men met in 2016 to discuss “our strange situation” – an apparent reference to Russia’s alleged interference in US domestic politics.

British intelligence “appears to have played a key role in the early stages,” the report said.

Galloway said the revelation was not surprising because people “already knew” that British intelligence had played a part in the Russia-related investigations in the US. He recalled that it was former British spy Christopher Steele who drew up the now-infamous Steele dossier, which made multiple unverifiable and salacious claims about Trump and has since been largely discredited. Britain is “up to its neck in the whole Russiagate affair,” he said.

The texts also reveal that the Brexit vote was viewed by some in the FBI as something that had been influenced by Russia.

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 11.43.44 AM

Fear behind fury: As DNI, Ratcliffe could expose FISA files that Russiagaters hope stay buried

Asked what the UK stood to gain by trying to implicate Russia in a US election scandal at a time when then-foreign secretary Boris Johnson was dismissing baseless claims of Russian interference in the Brexit campaign, Galloway noted that Johnson’s comments on Russia have appeared to strangely sway between friendly and antagonistic.

Johnson is like “a sofa that bears the impression of the last person to sit upon him,” the former MP quipped. What happens next will depend on who is leading the tango, “the orange man in Washington or the blonde mop-head in London.”

In June 2016, the FBI opened a covert investigation codenamed ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ into Trump’s now disproven collusion with Moscow, which was later taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Ultimately, the two-year-long probe that followed came up short, producing no evidence to prove a conspiracy or collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russia.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑