French Police Discover Migrant ‘Unaccompanied Minor’ Actually 47-Years-Old

An African migrant posing as an ‘unaccompanied minor’ turned out to be 47-years-old, according to local media.

The man told French police that he was a 16-year-old from Guinea in order to “take advantage of the procedure to welcome unaccompanied minors in France,” Sud Ouestreports.

He even provided a birth certificate stating that he was born in 2002.

However, officers discovered the man had recently applied for a visa in Spain.

“The Charente police force, faced with the exponential increase in the number of unaccompanied minors, has strengthened its control system, and in particular has approached the Spanish authorities,” Sud Ouest explains.

“Thus, Angoumoisins police discovered that the man had made a visa application in Spain, in 2017, with his passport as support. The latter indicates that he is in fact aged 47-years-old.”

The man was then detained and ordered to leave French territory immediately.

A similar case had reportedly unfolded the day before when a 21-year-old Malian told French police he was 16.

After a coordinated investigation with Spanish authorities, the Malian was also ordered to leave France.

A 2017 report by Die Welt revealed that 43% of the nearly 56,000 migrants in Germany claiming to be under the age of 18 were actually adults.

 

EX-FBI OFFICIAL: ‘AT LEAST 2 TRUMP CABINET MEMBERS’ HELPED ROSENSTEIN WITH 25TH AMENDMENT COUP

Ex-FBI Official: 'At Least 2 Trump Cabinet Members' Helped Rosenstein With 25th Amendment Coup

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker admits plot existed to remove President Trump from office

 | Infowars.com – APRIL 9, 2019

At least two members of President Trump’s Cabinet were open to go along with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s plot to remove him from office using the 25th Amendment, according to ex-FBI official James Baker.

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker testified to the House Judiciary Committee last October about his role during Special Counsel Mueller’s Russia witch hunt, in testimony releasedby the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday.

“To the best of my recollection [former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe] told me that the deputy attorney general said that he had at least two members of the Cabinet who were ready to invoke the 25th Amendment,” Baker said.

“I am sure he told me other things in that conversation, but it was in part both of those things were relayed to me with other information with respect to — what the DAG [Rosentein] was going through at the time and how he was thinking about his involvement in the firing of Director Comey and how he was thinking about proceeding after that.”

Rosenstein initially called last year’s reports that he volunteered to secretly wear a wire around Trump to catch him in a moment he could use to invoke the 25th Amendment as “inaccurate and factually incorrect.”

The mainstream media even claimed he was just “joking.”

Baker’s testimony reveals that not only did Rosenstein plot a coup, but that members of his own Cabinet went along with it!

Infowars first reported the 25th Amendment coup against Trump shortly after he was elected in 2017, over a year and a half before it was confirmed by The New York Times.

Rosenstein was set to resign in March, but for unknown reasons has decided to remain at his post as Deputy Attorney General.

The questions remain: who were the two Cabinet officials, and are they still in power?

(ALSO FROM CHICAGO) – Police: Elderly homeowner shoots would-be intruder on Northwest side

By Hannah Leone

CAP

A 78-year-old man shot one of three strangers who were trying to break into his Northwest Side home using a crowbar Monday night, police said.

The man heard noises made by three male suspects who were trying to break through his front door shortly after 9 p.m. in the 2600 block of North Merrimac Avenue in the Belmont Central neighborhood, police said.

When the homeowner opened the door, he was faced with the three suspects, and saw one of them trying to break his screen door with the crowbar, police said.

The man fired a gun through the screen door, apparently hitting one of the suspects who limped away from the home, police said.

The other two suspects got into a red Dodge Caravan and left, police said.

No arrests had been made, and police said they had not identified the man who the homeowner shot.

The homeowner has a valid FOID card and is not currently facing any criminal charges, a police source said.

MUST WATCH! ARMED CHICAGO MAN FENDS OFF VIOLENT ATTACKERS

Must Watch! Armed Chicago Man Fends Off Violent Attackers

Public assault in broad daylight stopped by defensive use of 2nd Amendment

Infowars.com – APRIL 9, 2019

Footage shows two attackers run off when a man pulls his handgun out while being assaulted near Chicago’s Magnificent Mile neighborhood.

This example of how the 2nd Amendment can stop violent crimes comes two days after Chicago police arrested 21 people in the same part of town.

Notice in the video below how those observing the scuffle from inside a McDonald’s do nothing to help and instead sit silently until the man shows his handgun, prompting the patrons to shriek in fear.

There is an irony here that shouldn’t be ignored.

The man being attacked is wearing some sort of security guard outfit, which is likely why he’s allowed to carry a weapon in the first place as Chicago has some of the most strict gun policies in the country.

Chicago also has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country, but statistics show crime would drop if it were easier for law-abiding citizens like the man in the video to carry.

Muslim Instagram ‘influencer’ murdered Swedish ex-girlfriend by injecting opioid into her neck

Under the name “Abbe Blattelito”, the criminal migrant had over 100,000 followers on social media.Now he has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for murdering his ex-girlfriend in a bathtub – and for crimes against other former girlfriends as well, Fria Tider reports.

*
“There were times I thought I would die”, says one of the women, 24-year-old Malin, to Crime Central (Swedish crime news show).
*
Abbe Alsaadi, which is 23-year-old Blattelito’s real name, was sentenced for murder, assault, gross violation of a woman’s integrity and a long list of other crimes last week.
The so-called Influencer’s main victims were his girlfriends.
*
One of them was found dead in a bathtub on April 26 last year. After being tortured, whipped and beaten by Blattelito, she drowned in her own bathtub. Shortly after Blattelito had given her an overdose of Tramadol with a syringe.
*
According to the prosecution, the migrant tried to cover up the murder “with the help of among other things lit candles and strawberries”.
*
The motive for the murder is said to have been Blattelito’s celebrity and his image as rich and successful – a false facade that the ex-girlfriend could easily ruin by reporting him to the police for repeated assault.
*
Blattelito is also sentenced for having abused and in various ways tormented other ex-girlfriends.
*
One of them, 24-year-old Malin, tells Crime Central that she was abused and strangled by him on a number of occasions. She says that on some occasions she thought she was going to die. The migrant also called her “whore” and “cunt” regularly.
*
Another victim, 21-year-old Carolin Karlsson, told the newspaper Expressen that Blattelito humiliated her by pouring various liquids on her, that he filmed the humiliation and posted the video on Snapchat. Because of this she didn’t dare go out for a long time.
*
“My trust in guys was completely destroyed and I still find it difficult to be around men”, she said to Expressen.

ACLU Issues Florida Travel Advisory for ‘Immigrants and People of Color’

MIAMI BEACH, FL - DECEMBER 07: Bobby Dekeyser paddleboards following the Dedon Breakfast at AD Oasis at James Royal Palm Hotel on December 7, 2013 in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for Architectural Digest)

By Joshua Caplan

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has issued a travel advisory for Florida, claiming that “immigrants and people of color” are at risk of having their constitutional rights violated by anti-sanctuary city legislation under consideration.

“BREAKING: We and partners have issued a travel advisory urging immigrants and people of color to use extreme caution when traveling in Florida. The state is on the verge of passing a draconian anti-immigrant bill which will endanger our communities,” the ACLU wrote in a social media post on Monday.

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.37.08 AM

The legislation —  Flordia House Bill 527 and Senate Bill 168 — would bar municipal and state government agencies from upholding sanctuary policies. The bills would also mandate agencies to work with federal immigration authorities.

The ACLU of Florida said in a press release the bills would cause “irreparable human cost” and “expose counties and other government entities to potential legal and financial liabilities by forcing local authorities to comply with ICE’s flawed detainer system.”

“It’s shameful that the state of Florida seeks to further harass immigrant communities and erode public safety,” said Florida Immigration Coalition political director Thomas Kennedy. “Taking precious local resources away from law enforcement to further target Floridian families for deportation comes at an extremely high financial and moral cost. The insidious attacks against immigrants on the national level are being amplified by Florida lawmakers pushing for anti-immigrant policies.”

In an interview with Newsweek, State Sen. Joe Gruters, the Senate bill’s sponsor, criticized the travel advisory, accusing the ACLU of  “fearmongering and upping the rhetoric even more”

“This deals with criminal illegal aliens. Unless you’re breaking the law, you have no worries about this bill. This only deals with illegal aliens who are here, who are being processed by the judicial system,” said Gruters. “It’s about protecting the rule of law.”

The ACLU issued a travel advisory for the state of Texas in 2017, citing legislation mandating law enforcement agencies to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

Michigan Private School Linked To Iran And Hezbollah Propaganda, Report Says

By Josh Hammer

According to a new report from the well-known organization, Clarion Project — which describes itself as “a non-profit organization that educates the public about the dangers of radical Islam” and upon whose advisory board frequent Fox News contributor and Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, sits — a private Islamic school in Dearborn, Michigan has unusually close ties with supporters of the fanatical Iranian regime and its Lebanon-based proxy terrorist group, Hezbollah.

Per Clarion Project:

Clarion Project has discovered that a private Islamic school in Dearborn, Michigan is linked to diehard supporters of Hezbollah and the Iranian regime. The school teaches students from kindergarten through 9th grade.

Great Revelations Academy was founded in 2015 by open supporters of Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah. By their own admission, the school’s founders are dedicated to spreading his message.

Fadlallah was a supporter of the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran and is considered to be a key inspirer of Hezbollah. Some go so far as to describe him as the terrorist group’s “spiritual leader.”

Fadlallah supported the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut that killed 241 U.S. Marines (who were serving as peacekeepers) as well as 58 French troops and six civilians.

In 2005, he reiterated his support for suicide bombings against Israel. When he died in Lebanon in 2010, Hezbollah called for three days of mourning. Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei sent his condolences.

Jewish Press describes Great Revelations Academy as a “24-classroom school…equipped with a prayer hall, science and computer labs, gym, cafeteria, kitchen, nurse’s office, a playground, and a hall for community events.”

Clarion Project’s report is based, in part, on a 2017 interview that school officials conducted with The Arab-American News (The AANews):

Fouad Baydoun, one of the institution’s founders, told The AANews that the committee decided to establish the academy to teach Arab American children Arabic and the insights of the late Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, the founder of the humanitarian organization.

Principal Sheila Bazzi-Charara added that “[the school] follows the same philosophy, mission and vision of Sayed Fadlallah.”

Jewish Press reports on the extent to which Fadlallah was tied to the Iranian regime’s maniacal founding ideology: “When Fadlallah died in Lebanon in 2010, Hezbollah declared three days of mourning; Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei sent his condolences as well.”

Close ties between Islamist regimes and U.S. education institutions are hardly new. As The Daily Wire noted in February, the Muslim Brotherhood-cozy government of Qatar — perhaps Iran’s leading Sunni ally — is infamously active in its funding of U.S. higher education initiatives:

Qatari influence in the United States is routine and hardly abnormal. As The Daily Caller reported in December, Department of Education data show that the Qatari government has given a whopping $1 billion to American universities since 2011. According to that same Department of Education data, this represents the most money given by a foreign nation to American universities over the period 2011-2016 — ahead of substantially larger countries such as the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, China, and Canada. The top American university recipient of Qatari government donations has been Georgetown University; accordingly, the Middle East Forum has described Georgetown University’s Middle East studies faculty as “the most intolerant, ideological, anti-Israel, and pro-Islamist in the United States.”

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑