While it bans page critical of ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’.
What could possibly go wrong?
FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Patients deemed to be “racist” or “homophobic” will be denied care in NHS Trust hospitals under new rules set to take effect in April.
“Currently, staff can refuse to treat non-critical patients who are verbally aggressive or physically violent towards them,” reports Sky News. “But these protections will extend to any harassment, bullying or discrimination, including homophobic, sexist or racist remarks.”
Police will also be given new powers to prosecute “hate crimes” committed against NHS staff.
What is determined to be “racist” or “homophobic” is anyone’s guess, since many elderly patients will be totally unfamiliar with modern politically correct speech codes and could be deemed to have behaved in a racist or homophobic way even if they didn’t maliciously intend to.
As Jack Montgomery highlights, “In late 2017 an NHS patient who requested a female nurse to carry out a cervical smear complained when the hospital sent a person with “an obviously male appearance… close-cropped hair, a male facial appearance and voice, large number of tattoos and facial stubble” who insisted “My gender is not male. I’m a transsexual.”
The line between critical and non-critcal care is also up for debate. Will refusal to treat a patient because they said something someone deems offensive result in accidental deaths?
This is even worse than China’s social credit score, which hasn’t yet gone so far as to punish people by withdrawing medical treatment if they engage in wrongthink.
First it was deplatforming people from social media websites, then it was deplatforming people from bank accounts and mortgages. Now it’s deplatforming people from hospital treatment. Literally eliminating people’s right to basic health care because of their political or social opinions.
It’s also important to emphasize that these changes are coming in under a supposedly “conservative” government.
Respondents poked fun at the new rules.
“This is going to be hilarious when a boomer is denied his double bypass cause he called someone coloured on Facebook,” remarked one.
“Don’t get sick in the UK if you’ve ever posted “Grooming gang” statistics,” commented another.
Hollywood has lost the few brain cells they have left and nobody cares what they think. They blew it.
InformationLiberationCNN’s Bakari Sellers said Tuesday that “there is no question” that Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is “a puppet for the Russian government” and anyone who disagrees with him is probably a Russian “bot.”
SELLERS: There is a slightly — there is a chance that Tulsi [Gabbard] is not just working for the United States of America, but I digress.
RYAN: Wait a minute, what?
SELLERS: No, I firmly —
RYE: That’s a hell of an allegation.
SELLERS: That’s not just an allegations. I firmly believe that —
RYAN: Uh oh, messages is coming now!
SELLERS: No, yeah, watch the bots come on Twitter now! I firmly believe that Tulsi Gabbard stands on that stage and is the antithesis to what the other 11 individuals stand for, especially when it comes to issues such as foreign policy. There is no question, there is no question that Tulsi Gabbard, of all the 12, is a puppet for the Russian government.
RYAN: Whoa, whoa, that was strong.
CAMEROTA: How is there no question?
SELLERS: I think that you look at her relationship doing the bidding, her relationships and affection for people like Bashar al Assad, her admiring somebody we know to be a war criminal, propping them up. I think that those are questions that are going to have to be answered.
Those are the only questions the media ever ask her about!
She’s answered those questions a million damn times!
While Elizabeth Warren has her own undisclosed donors pitching her seemingly fully-scripted questions so she can respond with scripted zingers, Gabbard is always constantly asked why she loves Bashar al-Assad and opposed the homosexual agenda when she was a teenager.
Unfortunately, Gabbard seems to think it’s a good strategy to give in to the media’s bullying and has been flip-flopping all over the place to try and somehow stay in their good graces.
Most recently, she backed Nancy Pelosi’s Trump impeachment inquiry after first opposing it and now she’s been attacking Trump for “abandoning muh Kurds” (my words, not hers) and not pulling out of Syria in just the way she would like.
She could have had a serious impact on this race had she just stuck to her guns and went hard against the establishment (as Trump did during his presidential campaign) but she botched it with her endless flip-flopping and equivocating.
Her only chance at this point is to go nuclear during the upcoming Dem debate.
Who’s really clamoring to see a black, transgender fairy godmother on cinema screens? Certainly the liberal media. But do audiences really care for woke remakes of childhood classics?
Is there any phrase more guaranteed to ruin a sweet childhood memory than “a modern re-imagining of…”? Especially when ‘modern’ means ‘sanitized’ and ‘injected with pointless social-justice twaddle.’
Enter the black, transgender fairy godmother. According to Hollywood Reporter, Emmy-award winning actor Billy Porter will play the role in Sony Pictures’ upcoming remake of the 1950 Disney classic, alongside Cuban-American actress Camila Cabello as the titular princess. Billy Porter, for the uninitiated, is a gay man.
So commonplace is the woke makeover these days that the news was greeted with nothing but syrupy enthusiasm from the media. “Billy Porter Should Absolutely Be Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother,” gushed Vanity Fair, to the deafening squeals of a hundred “Yass Kween”s in the comments section.
“If ‘Fairy Godmother Billy Porter’ doesn’t have an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor written all over it, we don’t know what does,” sassed gay magazine PinkNews. “It’s safe to say,” chirped women’s magazine site Refinery29, Cinderella “will be nothing short of fabulous.”
To be clear, this author has no attachment to the 1950s Cinderella story. Whether producer James Corden butchers the story or crafts an era-defining fairy tale from it is of no concern to yours truly. But audiences might disagree.
You see, while the ‘woke makeover’ – replacing women with men, injecting transgender roles where there were none, and sprinkling formerly white casts with other colors for diversity’s sake – delights magazine writers and cultural commenters, audiences are sick to the teeth of it.
Remember Ghostbusters? The 2016 remake of the beloved Bill Murray/Dan Aykroyd comedy flopped at the box office, losing Sony Pictures an estimated $70 million. Cinemagoers didn’t warm to the movie’s all-female cast and watered-down jokes, and review aggregation site RottenTomatoes was flooded with negative comments.
Ditto for ‘Ocean’s 8,’ the all-female remake of ‘Ocean’s 11,’ which itself was a remake of the 1960s Rat Pack movie. The movie’s cast preemptively deflected negative reviews, with Cate Blanchett claiming men would view it through a “prism of misunderstanding,” and Mindy Kaling declaring that white men simply “don’t understand it.”
Though ‘Ocean’s 8’ fared well at the box office, audience reviewers on RottenTomatoes pelted the flick with a 45 percent rating, compared to the critics’ 69.
When the female-led Captain Marvel hit theaters earlier this year, RottenTomatoes simply changed their ratings system in preparation. Its audience score now reflects the number of people who rated the movie 3.5 stars or higher, which means in all likelihood, the 45 percent awarded to ‘Ocean’s 8’ is actually inflated.
Still, Hollywood hasn’t learned. How about a black, female 007 in the next James Bond flick? Or a female Thor? None of these tickle your fancy? Okay, well how about a live action remake of ‘The Little Mermaid,’ only with a black Ariel? Who says the movie industry is out of ideas!
As for the quality of the movies themselves, who cares! The recent live-action ‘Lion King’ remake was panned, even without any nods to social justice or diversity. Yet by the looks of things, studios won’t stop until every childhood classic has been updated to include a requisite number of disabled transgender multiracial characters more fitting with the times we live in.
Except by then, there’ll be nobody watching them.THE LITTLE
By Graham Dockery,
Cancel culture has backfired on a fake news man.
By Shane Trejo
Aaron Calvin, a fake news reporter who shamed Children’s Hospital fundraiser Carson King for offensive tweets earlier this week, is no longer working for the Des Moines Register after his own offensive tweets were unearthed.
Carol Hunter, who works as executive editor for the Register, made the announcement in an op/ed released on Thursday.
“I want to be as transparent as possible about what we did and why, answer the questions you’ve raised and tell you what we’ve learned so far and what we’ll try to do better. For one, we’re revising our policies and practices, including those that did not uncover our own reporter’s past inappropriate social media postings. That reporter is no longer with the Register,” Hunter wrote.
“Thank you for your concerns about our coverage and for hearing me out directly here. To everyone who called, wrote and posted your opinions — your passion about news and its role in our society is clear. We heard you say you want news coverage that helps bring us together, not divide us. We agree, and we appreciate your heartfelt critiques of our work, as well as your support,” she added.
Previously, Hunter had defended the article shaming King for offensive tweets that he had made as a juvenile:
King had gained prominence after a sign he held asking for beer money at an Iowa State University football game went viral on ESPN’s “College Gameday” this past weekend. After he raised a shocking $1 million dollars on his Venmo account, King announced he would donate the money to the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital. He was widely celebrated as a hero, until the fake news stepped in.
He was then made into a pariah by the journalists, in an instance of cancel culture at its worst. Anheuser-Busch dropped their partnership with him, and he was forced to prostrate himself publicly in an attempt to save face.
“I am so embarrassed and stunned to reflect on what I thought was funny when I was 16 years old. I want to sincerely apologize,” King said. “Thankfully, high school kids grow up and hopefully become responsible and caring adults.”
However, it was soon discovered that Calvin had made many offensive tweets throughout his past as well, and they were publicized on social media by people outraged Calvin would have the audacity to target a man who was doing laudable charity work.
“too many of these n*****s bitch made nowadays, don’t pardon my french” read one tweet. He also said the slur again while quoting Kanye West . “They’d rather give me the ‘n**** please award’. I’ll just take the ‘I got a lot of cheese award’ Tell it like it is Kanye.”
“I just got hit on by Tori Amos’ makeup guy. Never talk to strange gay men.” and “F*** the NYPD,” Colvin wrote in different tweets.
Calvin is now no longer employed with the Register, and the newspaper has suffered a great deal of embarrassment for their irresponsible reporting. Cancel culture has backfired on itself, as leftist fake news reporters are being held to their own Orwellian standards.
Here we go again.
SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Toy maker Mattel has announced it is launching a new line of “gender neutral” dolls, prompting some critics to accuse the company of trying to socially engineer children.
“Kids can customize the new dolls with long or short hair, pants or skirts, or both. The dolls come in six different skin tones,” reports Fox Business.
Kim Culmone, senior vice president of Mattel Fashion Doll Design, said the dolls were being released because “kids don’t want their toys dictated by gender norms.”
“Toys are a reflection of culture and as the world continues to celebrate the positive impact of inclusivity, we felt it was time to create a doll line free of labels,” she said.
An ad for the new product featured a boy with purple hair and one who was wearing an earring.
Some respondents accused the company of trying to socially engineer kids, contributing to making them confused about gender.
“This is all about social engineering,” commented Robbie Starbuck. “If @Mattel wanted to make a doll without defined private parts, totally fine, its been done many times and gives kids options. That’s not what’s going on here. This is social engineering masquerading as a toy.”
One wonders how successful the new line will be.
“Get woke, go broke” is a common refrain, but the amount of free advertising any company enjoys by pandering to identity politics is usually substantial.
Slurs, sexual accusations, and assaults mire Fake News Network
AUGUST 14, 2019
Something’s happening at CNN.
No, we’re not talking about the network’s record low ratings.
CNN anchors can’t seem to stay out of trouble.
This week three different CNN anchors have been the focus of major controversies – and it’s only Wednesday.
Chris “Fredo” Cuomo
On Monday, a video went viral showing Cuomo Prime Time host Chris Cuomo threatening to kill someone after the guy called him “Fredo,” a term referring to the dumbest, most treacherous brother in the Godfather movies.
“Punk ass bitches from the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo, I’m an anchor on CNN,” Cuomo told the man, before adding, “It’s like the N-word for us. Is that a cool fucking thing?”
Eventually the exchange escalates and Cuomo threatens to kill the guy.
“I’ll fucking ruin your shit. I’ll fucking throw you down these stairs like a fucking punk,” he says.
Watch the video:
And see Infowars’ interview with the Twitter user who uploaded the encounter, “THAT’S THE POINT with Brandon”:
Then, we learned about a salacious lawsuit against CNN Tonight host Don Lemon, accusing him of grotesque sexually-charged behavior at a New York bar.
From Zero Hedge:
A man named Dustin Hice is suing CNN anchor Don Lemon for assault, alleging that the anchor attacked him at a bar in the Hamptons last summer, according to Mediaite.
Hice noticed Lemon at Sag Harbor dive bar Murf’s in July 2018, where he allegedly approached Lemon, “tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink,” the suit claims. The CNN host declined the drink, saying he was “just trying to have a good time.”
The lawsuit then alleges that Lemon approached Hice later in the night, “put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose.”
While shoving his fingers in Hice’s face, Lemon allegedly asked him “Do you like pussy or dick?”
Hice says in the lawsuit he left the bar “shocked and humiliated.”
Now that’s f**ked up…
Next, reports emerged that a security guard for CNN contributor April Ryan was seen assaulting a reporter who attended one of her events.
According to Mediaite, a reporter for a local paper called New Brunswick Today was accosted when he tried to go into an event where Ryan was set to make a speech.
“During the intro, this man came up to me, mentioned my video camera & asked me ‘Who are you with?’” Kratovil wrote on Twitter. “I gave him my card & explained that I followed the proper channels to cover the event. I asked if he had a card & he responded by saying he was ‘with the speaker.’”
Kratovil said the bodyguard then took down his camera and carried it out of the room. Surveillance video shows him getting violently dragged out of the event by the man. “Get off of me motherfucker!” Kratovil is heard shouting.
Watch the hotel surveillance footage:
Just what in the heck is going on over there?
Speaking to Fox News, one media critic said any normal organization would have implemented policy changes by now, but that doesn’t seem to be happening at CNN.
“This was not a good week to be CNN. In addition to its abysmal ratings, three of its top news personalities are embroiled in scandal and controversy,” Cornell University Law School professor and media critic William A. Jacobson told Fox News.
“In a rational world, CNN leadership would implement a dramatic course correction, but there is no sign that rationality prevails at CNN,” he said.
The plaintiff accuses Lemon of sexual assault that has caused him “emotional pain and suffering.”
By Shane Trejo
CNN fake news anchor Don Lemon has been one of the most sanctimonious anchors criticizing President Donald Trump since he was elected into office, but the open homosexual is now being accused of grotesque sexual improprieties in an explosive new civil suit.
Plaintiff Dustin Hice alleges that Lemon accosted him at Murf’s, a dive bar in the Hamptons. Hice was working as a bartender at a different Hamptons bar at the time, and claimed he approached Lemon after recognizing him from his CNN appearances in a friendly manner.
According to the lawsuit, Hice “tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink” but the CNN host refused the drink offer and then said he was “just trying to have a good time.” This is when things began to get strange.
“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” the lawsuit claims.
Lemon then allegedly asked his victim, “Do you like pussy or dick?”, which forced Hice to leave the bar “shocked and humiliated” at the surreal encounter with the fake news reader.
Hice was overwhelmed with “feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt,” which impacted his work in the Hamptons. He claims he was made into a laughingstock in the area after sharing the intimate details of his victimization to others. Hice’s full complaint can be read here.
CNN is standing by the alleged predator Lemon, and denigrating Hice’s reputation based on posts made on his social media accounts.
“The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,” a spokesperson for CNN said to Mediaite. “This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.”
Hice’s lawyers, from the Nesenoff & Miltenberg law firm based out of New York, pushed back against CNN with the following statement:
“The assertion that Mr. Hice would put himself through the painful process of filing a sexual assault lawsuit against his attacker all because he doesn’t like a cable TV station is ludicrous. Rather, he took down his social media accounts on the day he filed the lawsuit against Don Lemon because he’s a private citizen and wants to protect himself from CNN’s heavy-handed tactics.”
Big League Politics will continue to report about these developments as the civil case proceeds in the court of law.