ABC Issues ‘Cover Your Ass, Lawyer-Speak’ Response To Bombshell Epstein Coverup Claims

By Tyler Durden – 11/5/2019

ABC News has responded to the Veritas video, saying “at the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story. Ever since we’ve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it. That work has led to a two-hour documentary and a 6-part podcast that will air in the new year.”

Robach added in a statement “I was caught in a private moment of frustration,” and was “upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence.” (Somehow the Miami Herald got the job done, however.)

O’Keefe suggests this is a ‘cover your ass, lawyer-speak response.’

A new undercover video from Project Veritas reveals that ABC News knew of Jeffrey Epstein‘s sex crimes, yet decided to ignore it according to undercover footage from Project Veritas.

Amy Robach, ‘Good Morning America’ Co-Host and Breaking News Anchor at ABC, explains how a witness came forward years ago with information pertaining to Epstein, but Disney-owned ABC News refused to air the material for years. Robach vents her anger in a “hot mic” moment with an off-camera producer, explaining that ABC quashed the story in it’s early stages.  “I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts (Now Virginia Guiffre) [alleged Epstein victim]. We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein.  No one knows who that is.  This is a stupid story.”

She continues, “The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.” -Project Veritas

“…[T]here will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known,” said Attorney Brad Edwards.

According to Robach, “I had it all three years ago.”

Watch:

This is far from the first time Epstein’s crimes have been covered up, minimized, or ignored.

Perhaps most famously, former US Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta negotiated a ‘sweetheart deal’ for Epstein in 2008 after he pleaded guilty to soliciting prostitution from a minor. The pedophile financier was able to ‘work’ outside of prison most days, during which time he reportedly continued to abuse girls.

Additionally, the Manhattan DA’s office headed by Cyrus Vance Jr. had ‘graphic and detailed evidence’ of Epstein’s crimes when a prosecutor argued for leniency during his 2011 sex offender registry hearing, according to an April report in the New York Post.

In advance of the hearing, then-deputy chief of Sex Crimes, Jennifer Gaffney, had been given a confidential state assessment that deemed Epstein to be highly dangerous and likely to keep preying on young girls, the DA’s office admitted in its own appellate brief eight months after the hearing.

Manhattan prosecutors were aware the state board had assigned Epstein a risk assessment of 130, a number that is “solidly above the 110 qualifying number for level three,” with “absolutely no basis for downward departure,” the brief notes.

Nevertheless, Gaffney argued that he should be labeled a level one offender, the least restrictive, which would keep him off the online database. –New York Post

While Acosta lost his job in the Trump administration over his actions in 2008, will anyone be held truly accountable for enabling Epstein’s decades-long pattern of abuse?

BREAKING: ABC News Insider Leaks Hot Mic Video to Project Veritas – Major Jeffrey Epstein Investigation Spiked by Network – Implicated Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew (VIDEO)

 

James O’Keefe  and Project Veritas released never before seen video involving the Jeffrey Epstein story on Tuesday morning.

An ABC News insider leaked the shelved video of “Good Morning America” co-host Amy Robach on a hot mic explaining how her network spiked an investigative report on Jeffrey Epstein, “the most prolific pedophile of our time.”

The investigation implicated Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

From the video…

• “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
• Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On.”
• Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
• Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story
• Robach: “Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…”

In the video taken earlier this year Amy Robach says Epstein’s death was not a suicide.

Here is the video via Project Veritas:

Project Veritas reported:

Newly revealed footage leaked by an ABC insider has exposed how network executives rejected allegations against Jeffrey Epstein years ago, even though there was content regarding the merit of those claims in-hand.

Amy Robach, ‘Good Morning America’ Co-Host and Breaking News Anchor at ABC, explains how a witness came forward years ago with information pertaining to Epstein, but Disney-owned ABC News refused to air the material for years. Robach vents her anger in a “hot mic” moment with an off-camera producer, explaining that ABC quashed the story in it’s early stages. “I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts (Now Virginia Guiffre) [alleged Epstein victim]. We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein. No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.”

She continues, “The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”

Robach goes on to express she believes that Epstein was killed in prison saying, “So do I think he was killed? 100% Yes, I do…He made his whole living blackmailing people… Yup, there were a lot of men in those planes. A lot of men who visited that Island, a lot of powerful men who came into that apartment.”

Robach repeats a prophetic statement purportedly made by Attorney Brad Edwards “…[T]here will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known,” and Disgustedly Robach states “I had it all three years ago.”

Project Veritas intends to continue its investigation into corruption in the Mainstream Media. We encourage that Brave insiders at these organizations come forward with any information they have, so that the public knows what is really going on within these media companies.

 

CNN SUPERVISOR WISHES FOR TRUMP’S DEATH: “HOPEFULLY SOON”

CNN Supervisor Wishes For Trump's Death: "Hopefully Soon"

Revealing comments caught on tape.

  – OCTOBER 17, 2019

A CNN supervisor was caught on tape wishing for President Donald Trump’s death, commenting that it will happen “hopefully soon.”

The footage was released by Project Veritas as part of their ongoing exposé of the network thanked to leaked recordings from an insider.

In the clip, CNN Field Production Supervisor Gerald Cisnette is discussing CNN’s obsession with covering Trump all the time, remarking, “This is a story that’s not gonna go away.”

“The only way this will go away is when he dies. Hopefully soon,” says Cisnette while laughing.

“Remember when the entire media freaked out of a meme? Here is a CNN wishing for the death of President Trump,” commented Mike Cernovich.

O’Keefe later cited evidence that Twitter was attempting to hide the video by labeling it “sensitive material.”

CAP

Earlier today, O’Keefe also released footage of several CNN staffers complaining that the network used to cover real news and is now nothing more than a partisan mouthpiece.

CNN EMPLOYEE CONFESSES THAT MSM IGNORES SHOOTINGS IN ‘MINORITY COMMUNITIES’

CNN Employee Confesses That MSM Ignores Shootings In 'Minority Communities'

Chicago shootings completely dismissed while crimes committed by white people get wall-to-wall coverage

OCT 14, 2019

A CNN employee was caught in undercover video by Project Veritas admitting that the network doesn’t cover shootings in “minority communities” the way they would in a white area because it doesn’t get good ratings.

“I think that shootings in poorer areas or, um, minority communities don’t get as much coverage as if they were to happen in a white area,” Christian Sierra told insider Cary Poarch on hidden camera.

CAP

“Let’s say in Princeton, a white kid gets shot at Princeton University,” Sierra said. “He gets killed. We’re going to get coverage on that because ‘Oh my God, we have to put the little precious white boy.’”

But if minorities are shot in Newark, New Jersey, “nobody cares. Maybe unless, unless it happens in Cory Booker’s neighborhood,” he added.

The video clip, which hasn’t yet been publicly released, was shared with meme maker Carpe Donktum AKA Logan Cook by Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe on Monday.

Donktum was suspended by Twitter just minutes after posting the exclusive clip.

“@CarpeDonktum’s account has been SUSPENDED,” O’Keefe tweeted. “I spoke with Logan Cook, who I shared an exclusive CNN clip with — and his account was suspended immediately upon posting one of the clips where Christian Sierra of CNN DISCUSSING COVERAGE OF SHOOTINGS…”

CAP

As of this writing, Twitter has lifted Donktum’s suspension, and the video in question is now available.

As we’ve reported, mainstream media – including CNN – provide very little coverage of violence in urban centers like Chicago or Baltimore, which are plagued with record shootings, but they’re quick to push fake hate crimes stories nationwide before confirming basic facts for ratings.

https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/videos/2892eae3-88b9-4f26-a56a-ac8252cd3238.mov

https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/videos/2892eae3-88b9-4f26-a56a-ac8252cd3238.mov

 

Project Veritas: CNN Staffer Says Jeff Zucker Has ‘Personal Vendetta’ Against Trump

Jeff Zucker, President of CNN, watches productions in the spin room after the second debate among Democratic hopefuls for a nomination in the 2020 US presidential election at Fox Theater July 30, 2019, in Detroit, Michigan. (Photo by Brendan Smialowski / AFP) (Photo credit should read BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images)

By Joshua Caplan – Oct 14, 2019

An undercover video released by Project Veritas on Monday shows a CNN staffer saying network president Jeff Zucker has a “personal vendetta” against President Donald Trump.

The remark was caught on camera by satellite technician Cary Poarch, who went undercover while working as a contractor at CNN’s Washington, D.C. office. “Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN, has a personal vendetta against Trump,” Nick Neville, a CNN media coordinator, is seen telling Poarch. Later, Neville is seen suggesting that CNN’s coverage of the president and his administration is driven by Zucker’s disdain for him. “It’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He [Zucker] hates him. He’s going to be negative,” says Neville.

In the following scene, another CNN staffer is caught on camera lamenting how the corporate media’s coverage gave rise to President Trump, who he referred to as a “monster.”

“Between me and I, we created this monster and now we’re eating a full plate of him every day,” says CNN floor director Hiram Gonzalez. “Media created the Trump monster.”

Speaking to Project Veritas, Poarch says he felt compelled to blow the whistle on CNN after becoming disillusioned with the network’s bias. “I decided to secretly record the 9 a.m. rundown call meetings and it’s basically run by Jeff Zucker,” says Poarch. “When I came to work at CNN, it was my dream job and that dream actually turned into a nightmare.”

“[Zucker] was calling Fox News ‘fake news’ and a ‘propaganda machine,’ and with what I saw, that’s pretty much was CNN was,” he adds.

The video then cuts to leaked audio of CNN’s morning editors call featuring Zucker lambasting Fox News’ coverage over the years.

“The fake conspiracy nonsense that Fox has spread for years is now deeply embedded in American society,” he says. “Frankly, that is beyond destruction for America and I do not think we should be scared to say so.”

In another part of the video, Zucker is heard saying that while some CNN staffers have a relationship with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), it was “time to call him out”

“I just wanna say on the Lindsey Graham front, I know that there’s a lot of people at CNN that are friendly with Lindsey Graham. Time to knock that off and it’s time to call him out,” he is heard demanding.

Monday’s video is part of a new series by Project Veritas in which the group, led by guerrilla journalist James O’Keefe, plans over the coming days to release undercover footage from inside CNN that further exposes the network’s bias.

‘We are moving into a new, controlled society worse than old totalitarianism’ – Zizek on Google leak

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.20.12 AM

Modern censorship is more dangerous than open totalitarianism, it being concealed and incorporated in our daily routine, says Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Zizek, commenting on the insider leak detailing Google’s news blacklist.

The intellectual told RT he’s not advocating for online anarchy, comparing it to snuff movies in hardcore pornography – some regulation should be in place to block harmful content on the internet, he says. But hiding political motives for suppressing voices online is what worries Zizek the most.

“We all know we have to censor things at some level, but the main rule for me is that the process should be transparent. Not in the way – I’m talking about the developed West – it is done now, when all of a sudden somebody is prohibited and you are not even allowed to debate it,” Zizek explains. The “false choice” between politically correct censorship and radical liberalism is a trap, he believes.

This week, conservative transparency group Project Veritas published documents it received from an ex-Google employee. The documents appeared to confirm that Google can boost or de-rank news sources based on a seemingly biased set of internal rules. Calling the practices “dark and nefarious” the whistleblower, Zachary Vorhies, also leaked a doc detailing Google’s “blacklist” that lists nearly 500 websites, including both conservative and leftist media outlets.

Zizek believes the Big Tech’s practice of blacklists and shadow bans could prove an opportunity for right-wing activists to show themselves as a group fighting establishment politics and targeted for their opposition. The philosopher thinks this tactic will actually backfire against liberals by giving “the new populist right a position where they can say: you see, we’re the true alternative, we’re the true oppressed.”

ALSO ON RT.COM‘Something dark & nefarious’: Google insider leaks docs revealing search engine ‘blacklist’

Google is likely not the only tech megacorporation with a tight grip on their users’ digital menu, Zizek argues – but “the process isn’t some kind of a dark plot,” rather an inconspicuous slide “into a new, controlled society.”

What’s terrifying about it is that we don’t even experience it as something controlled. We just use social media, buy things, go to a doctor – and all the data about us is out there. But those are the things that we perceive as our freedom. So what we perceive as freedom becomes the very way we are controlled.

One doesn’t know anymore “if there is secret police following you or somebody reading your letters,” and this in Zizek’s mind is what differentiates it from the totalitarianism of the past. Modern control is hidden and undeclared, Zizek says.

 

Project Veritas’ Google Whistle-Blower Reveals Identity and Urges Others to Join Him: ‘Come and Tell the World’

Zachary Vorhies is the new Edward Snowden.

By Shane Trejo

The courageous whistle-blower who leaked out information to Project Veritas in June showing how Google was manipulating its algorithms for the purposes of extreme Draconian censorship against conservatives has revealed himself as Zachary Vorheis.

A treasure trove of leaked Google internal documents are now available to view on the Project Veritas website with tabs on censorship, politics, fake news, hiring practices, leadership training, machine learning fairness, partisanship, psychological research, misc and video, and everything.zip.

Some of the leaked documents indicate that Google acts as a partisan publisher rather than a neutral platform, which may nullify their protections under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.41.21 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.42.20 AM

Another leaked document shows how Google has prepared their Big Brother censorship policies and defended them with politically correct neologisms.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.43.47 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.44.27 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.45.02 AM

Google has also been exposed for their manipulation efforts during the 2016 presidential election, attempting in futility to make sure Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.46.25 AM

Another document shows a massive list of websites that are blacklisted by Google, most of which are conservative-leaning in their focus:

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.47.43 AM

Google has also been exposed for using a bizarre analogy regarding “coffee beans” to describe their diversity policies in hiring, a fact that they wanted to keep hidden from the public.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.48.56 AM

Vorheis is already under attack by the liberal media, desperate to defame the whistle-blower in the hopes that it will take the public’s eyes off the leaked documents showing Google’s deceptive and unethical practices.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.49.49 AM

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.50.33 AM

Veritas founder James O’Keefe took the fake news hacks to task in a tweet defending the veracity of his work and the unassailable nature of the document leak:

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.51.48 AM

Regardless of the desperate spin attempts by those in Google’s pocket, the documents leaked by whistle-blower Vorheis – at great risk to his personal safety – provide all the ammo President Donald Trump needs to bring the hammer down on Big Tech before they can manipulate the results of the elections in 2020.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑